Subject: Gluten-Free Mailing List

From: [email-masked] (Tanya Heikkinen)
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 1994 00:09:51 GMT

I noticed that a few people have been looking for gluten-free recipes.  I 
would highly recommend the gluten-free (or celiac, for the name of the 
disease which prohibits ingesting gluten) mailing list.  They have 
discussions on the edibility of certain foods, and many times there are 
recipes for gluten-free breads, muffins, cookies, etc.  They also have an 
archive, which is good, since there have been a lot of good recipes 
posted lately.

To subscribe, send mail to:
[email-masked]
or, if you are on a bitnet site,
[email-masked]

with SUBSCRIBE CELIAC in the body.  You will be sent information on how 
to use the mailing list, and how to access the archives.

--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tanya Heikkinen
[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------