Subject: Top Nutrition Related Sites

From: [email-masked] ("T.C.")
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 22:43:22 GMT

Dear Friends:

We¹d like to invite you to check out our reviews of Nutrition-related 
sites.  Point reviews and rates thousands of the very best sites on the 
Web, including sites in this area of interest.

There¹s no charge and no catch.  We hope our lively, independent reviews 
will prove valuable to members of newsgroups like this one.  We hope 
you¹ll stop by at http://www.pointcom.com.  Thanks for your time.

The sites are rated from 0-50, in: Content, Presentation and 
Experience(sorted). 

Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition	41	31	40
World Guide to Vegetarianism	35	33	36
The Science of Obesity and Weight Control	38	23	35
International Food Information Council Foundation	44	31	35
Delicious!	35	30	35
The Nutrition Pages	34	29	33
AHSU Nutrition Library Guide	35	22	33
Food Resource	41	29	32
Super Blue Green Health Pages	29	24	31
Mirical Nutrition Corporation	29	31	31