Subject: Re: how to make tofu?

From: [email-masked] (Bryan Carpenter)
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 09:47:50 GMT

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Chuck Narad) writes:
>> [...]

>get yourself a copy of The Book of Tofu; it has more than you'll
>ever want to know on the subject!

Is that book still in print?  I was reading it recently, but it was a
very old paperback copy, and I assumed it wouldn't be available
anymore.  Does anyone have it's details (author, ISBN, ...)?

Thanks,
Bryan

---

From: [email-masked] (D Choi)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 03:00:05 GMT

> anymore.  Does anyone have it's details (author, ISBN, ...)?

I've seen many copies at used book stores.  Here are the details:
Title:  The Book of Tofu:  Food for Mankind
Authors:  William Shurtleff and Akiko Aoyagi
Publisher:  Ballantine Books
ISBN:  0-345-27809-7

Hope this helps.

Dora