Subject: Re: recipe for hummus?

From: [email-masked] (David and Holley Eller)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 22:32:02 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Mary T. Lane) writes:
>From: [email-masked] (Mary T. Lane)
>Subject: recipe for hummus?
>Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 23:01:01 GMT

>Sorry if I missed it and this is redundant, but could somebody post the 
>recpie for hummus? (again if you already have!) or, email me the recipe.

>a thousand thanks!

>mlane

Hummus

Cooked chickpeas (amount depends on how much you want to make)
extra virgin olive oil
juice of one lemon
tahini (sesame paste) 1 tbs per 16oz chickpeas (one can)
2-3 cloves garlic (more or less depends on how much you like garlic, )

Whizz all ingredients together in a food processor - add enough olive oil to 
keep it moist, but not runny.  The finished mixture should look like spackling 
paste. Turn into bowl, drizzle more olive oil over top to keep it from drying 
out, and serve with pitta bread.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
|Haven't you anything better to do?        |
|Just another mainlining Internet junkie...|
|------------------------------------------|
|David Eller and Holley McCoy-Eller        |
[email-masked]                   |
--------------------------------------------