Subject: Re: tempeh

From: [email-masked] (Marjorie Rosen)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 06:38:00 GMT

J Rustenhoven ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Anyone  have any good tempeh recepies?  I like it much better than tofu,
: but I'm getting bored with the very limited number of recipies I have for
: it.

: Job Rustenhoven

There's at least one really good tempeh cookbooks published by The Farm 
Publishing Co. in Tenn. Look in your health food store, or email me and 
I'll post their address.

Marjorie

---

From: [email-masked] (Edward S. Christy)
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 1995 20:59:29 GMT

: Job Rustenhoven

I have a book called "Tempeh Cookery" that was published in 1984 by The
Book Publishing Company, Summertown, TN 38483.  I have no idea if the 
book is still in print.  Also there was (is?) a company which supplies
tempeh starter and may be a good source.  They are: The Good Tasting Food
Co., P.O. Box 188 Summertown, TN 38483.