Subject: Re: Summary of nutrition books

From: [email-masked] (Samu Mielonen)
Date: 6 Sep 1993 16:08:23 +0300

[email-masked] (Samu Mielonen) writes:

"Thanks for all the people who responded to my query about good books on
"nutrition. Here is a summary of the recommendations I received:

I received a few more:

From: [email-masked]

I recommend two books that fit your description. One is Dean Ornish's 
"Reversing Heart Disease" and the other is called "Eater's Choice" by a husband
and wife team by the name of Goor (I think - the name may be Goop). Both are 
excellent. The Eater's Choice book is more relaxed in terms of diet - it 
allows both chicken and fish. Both books are part nutrition book and part 
cookbook. I swear by them both. 
##############################################################################
From: [email-masked]

Nutrition Almanac published by Mcgraw-Hill 1990 3rd Edition, i do not know
if there is a newer edition.
##############################################################################

Once again thanks for all who replied!

Cheers,
Samu Mielonen

-- 
vvrrrrrrrrroooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I'm back!
	
		"And you thought I never went away" - X