Subject: Repost: ANNOUNCING veg-raw mail list

From: [email-masked] (David R. Mayne)
Date: 3 Jun 1995 23:27:46 -0400

veg-raw IS HERE !

veg-raw is a mailing list intended for discussion of vegetarian/vegan 
raw food diets. The list has been created to provide a constructive,
informative, and supporting environment for voicing issues on raw/live
foods and natural hygene. Anybody is welcome to subscribe to this list,
but postings to the list will be restricted to the topic. Insults, flames,
personal attacks, and commercial ads are not welcome on veg-raw.

To subscribe to veg-raw, send mail to [email-masked],
with the message body (not subject) containing:

subscribe veg-raw
end

If you need to specify a another e-mail address, modify your message
as follows:

subscribe veg-raw [email-masked]

You should get a message confirming your subscription.

To post an article to veg-raw, simply send mail to [email-masked].

At this point, the list is not available in a digest form, but this
should change in the future. 

If you have any comments on veg-raw, contact David Mayne: 
[email-masked].

THANKS for your support, best wishes and health.

--
David Mayne
[email-masked]