Subject: List of Individual Personality Type Mailing Lists, Version 2.7
From: [email-masked] (Marina Margaret Heiss)
Date: 15 Aug 1994 09:28:25 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.psychology.personality

INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITY TYPE MAILING LIST UPDATE

The chart below contains the latest information I have on the status of
the existing individual type mailing lists.  So far we have seven out 
of the sixteen types represented, and I strongly encourage those of you in 
the remaining nine who feel there is enough interest to form a mailing list
for your own type to do so.  Jon Noring ([email-masked]) has offered
to advise anyone who wants to become a list administrator; for those of  
you also on Netcom, the setup and administration processes are apparently
exceptionally easy.

Please let me know if you have created a new mailing list since the last 
status posting that I was unaware of; I'll add the information and repost
ASAP.

Marina Heiss (INTJ)
[email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIST OF INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITY TYPE MAILING LISTS ON THE INTERNET

Revision: 2.7
Date: 17-Jul-1994

Type | Administrator     | Qualifications     | Subscribing, Other Information
=====|===================|====================|===============================
     |                   |                    |
ENFP | John W. Cummings  | None specified.    | For information on subscribing,
     |                   |                    | contact [email-masked]. There 
     | [email-masked]  |                    | are 39 subscribers at present.
     |                   |                    |
-----|-------------------|--------------------|-------------------------------
     |                   |                    |
ENTP | Richard Coffey    | Lovers and/or      | Send your subscription request
     |                   | dreamers only!     | to [email-masked]. 
     | espresso@         |                    | At present, there are 30
     | mail.physics.utah.|                    | subscribers.
     |    edu            |                    |
     |                   |                    |
-----|-------------------|--------------------|-------------------------------
     |                   |                    |
INFJ | Jon Noring        | This is a private  | To subscribe, send e-mail to
     |                   | list only for INFJ | [email-masked].  At present
     | [email-masked] | people and NFs     | there are 92 subscribers. The
     |                   | close to it (i.e., | list of subscribers is NOT
     |                   | INFX, XNFJ, XNFX). | published or released.
     |                   |                    |
-----|-------------------|--------------------|-------------------------------
     |                   |                    |
INFP | Chuck Shepherd    | None specified.    | To subscribe, send e-mail to
     |                   |                    | [email-masked] with
     | cshepher@         |                    | the words "join infp" in the
     | cs.indiana.edu    |                    | subject, and include your
     |                   |                    | e-mail address in the message
     |                   |                    | text.
     |                   |                    |
-----|-------------------|--------------------|-------------------------------
     |                   |                    |
INTJ | Vanessa Layne     | Private discussion | For further information,
     |                   | list open to INTJs.| contact V. Layne (dagoura@
     | [email-masked]   | Please read _Please| mit.edu).**
     |                   | Understand Me_ or  | 
     |                   | _Gifts Differing_  | 
     |                   | before sending a   | 
     |                   | subscription       | 
     |                   | request.           | 
     |                   |                    |    
-----|-------------------|--------------------|-------------------------------
     |                   |                    |
INTP | Scott Pallack     | None.              | Send a message with a body
     |                   |                    | of: SUBSCRIBE INTP to
     | intp-owner@       | The Cheshire Cat   | [email-masked].
     | sefl.satelnet.org | is the official    | There currently are about 110
     |                   | mascot of the INTP | members.  The subscription
     |                   | group. )           | list is not made available to 
     |                   |                    | non-subscribers.
     |                   |                    | 
-----|-------------------|--------------------|-------------------------------
     |                   |                    |
ISTJ | R. Dey            | None specified.    | Send mail to [email-masked]
     |                   |                    | indicating that you want to
     | [email-masked]  |                    | join the mailing list.
     |                   |                    |
-----|-------------------|--------------------|-------------------------------

** V. Layne's private list for INTJs has become a closed discussion
   group, and is no longer generally accepting new subscribers.  IF
   you have already read either _Please Understand Me_ or _Gifts
   Differing_, and feel that it is very important to you that you
   subscribe to this list, feel free to petition for admission.  Compose
   an email explaining, at whatever length you deem necessary, why it is
   important to you that you subscribe, and put "PETITION INTJ" in the
   subject line.  Email it to [email-masked], and it will be
   considered (note the list admin will be away for most of August).

-- 
Marina Heiss                  Programmer                 University of Virginia
[email-masked]    Darden Graduate School of Business Administration
===============================================================================
Never speak of transitional periods in history; all of history is transitional.