Subject: The Unofficial Unix Administration Horror Stories Summary
Newsgroups: comp.unix.admin

============================================================================
    The Unofficial Unix Administration Horror Story Summary, version 1.1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
          compiled by:  Anatoly Ivasyuk ([email-masked])
============================================================================

Introduction
------------

This is version 1.1 of "The Unofficial Unix Administration Horror Story
Summary".  I put this together for two reasons:
  1)  Some of these stories are damn amusing.
  2)  Many people can learn many things about what *not* to do when
      they're in charge of a system.  As [email-masked]
      (Rick Furniss) puts it: "More systems have been wiped out by
      admins than any hacker could do in a lifetime."

This is not an FAQ, but more like the questions that *should* have been
asked (and answered).  There are success stories, and... well... other
stories.  I'm certain that everyone can learn something from reading these
stories.

-Anatoly