Subject: (Copy) Monthly Index to NIH GUIDE
From: Dot Baker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 May 90 09:47 EST

Good Morning, Paul
Please post to the NIH listserver as follows:
     APRINDEX.043090
Thanks.  Have a nice day.
Dottie
 ---------------------------- Text of forwarded message -----------------------
     
                  INDEX OF NIH GUIDE FOR GRANTS AND CONTRACTS
             Month of April, 1990  -  Vol. 19, Nos. 14, 15, 16, 17
     
Index word or phrase
  TITLE OF ANNOUNCEMENT, RFA OR RFP  (* = RFA,  $ = RFP)            Vol No  Page
Abnormal Neuropeptide Synthesis
  POSTMORTEM STUDIES OF PAINFUL PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY:  ABNORMAL N $19, 14  p. 2
     
Age-related Cancers
  UNDERLYING MOLECULAR, CELLULAR & IMMUNOLOGICAL FACTORS IN AGE-RE  19, 16  p. 6
     
Aging/Gerontology
  STUDY OF CAUSES AND COURSE OF DISABILITY IN OLDER WOMEN          $19, 14  p. 3
  UNDERLYING MOLECULAR, CELLULAR & IMMUNOLOGICAL FACTORS IN AGE-RE  19, 16  p. 6
     
Animal Breed. & Facil., Scientific
  CLARIFICATION:  CONSTRUCTION OF A MOUSE PRODUCTION FACILITY      *19, 16  p. 5
     
Animal Care
  NIH REGIONAL WORKSHOPS ON PHS POLICY ON HUMANE CARE AND USE OF L  19, 17  p. 1
     
Animal Research Policy
  NIH REGIONAL WORKSHOPS ON PHS POLICY ON HUMANE CARE AND USE OF L  19, 17  p. 1
     
Antimicrobials
  INFECTIOUS AGENTS VACCINES & ANTIMICROBIALS IN ADULT & PEDIATRIC $19, 14  p. 2
     
Asymptomatic Cardiac Ischemia
  CLINICAL UNITS FOR ASYMPTOMATIC CARDIAC ISCHEMIA PILOT STUDY     $19, 14  p. 4
     
AIDS
  WORLD AIDS FOUNDATION                                             19, 14  p. 1
  AIDS CLINICAL TRIAL INFRASTRUCTURE COOP AGREEMENT FOR MINORITY I *19, 15  p. 3
  MULTI-SITE TRIALS OF BEHAVIORAL STRATEGIES TO PREVENT SPREAD OF  *19, 16  p. 5
     
Behavioral/Social Studies/Service
  SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES COOPERATIVE RESEARCH CENTERS       *19, 14  p. 7
  RESEARCH CAREER AWARDS IN THROMBOSIS                              19, 14  p. 9
  AIDS CLINICAL TRIAL INFRASTRUCTURE COOP AGREEMENT FOR MINORITY I *19, 15  p. 3
  MULTI-SITE TRIALS OF BEHAVIORAL STRATEGIES TO PREVENT SPREAD OF  *19, 16  p. 5
     
Biological Resources
  THE NATIONAL DISEASE RESEARCH INTERCHANGE                         19, 15  p. 2
  FILARIASIS REPOSITORY - RESEARCH SERVICE                         $19, 16  p. 4
     
Biology, Cellular
  INVESTIGATIONS INTO THE BIOLOGY OF THE RENAL MICROVASCULATURE     19, 14  p.12
  UNDERLYING MOLECULAR, CELLULAR & IMMUNOLOGICAL FACTORS IN AGE-RE  19, 16  p. 6
     
Biology, Molecular
  STEM CELLS FOR ENGRAFTMENT:  BLOOD CELLS FOR TRANSFUSION         *19, 14  p. 5
  INVESTIGATIONS INTO THE BIOLOGY OF THE RENAL MICROVASCULATURE     19, 14  p.12
  UNDERLYING MOLECULAR, CELLULAR & IMMUNOLOGICAL FACTORS IN AGE-RE  19, 16  p. 6
     
Biomedical Research Training
  WORLD AIDS FOUNDATION                                             19, 14  p. 1
     
Biomedical Research, Multidiscipl
  SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES COOPERATIVE RESEARCH CENTERS       *19, 14  p. 7
  INVESTIGATIONS INTO THE BIOLOGY OF THE RENAL MICROVASCULATURE     19, 14  p.12
     
Biophysics
  RESEARCH ON THE MOLECULAR BASIS OF CYSTIC FIBROSIS               *19, 14  p. 5
     
Biosynthesis
  POSTMORTEM STUDIES OF PAINFUL PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY:  ABNORMAL N $19, 14  p. 2
     
Blood Diseases
  CENTRALIZED PATHOLOGY UNIT FOR SICKLE CELL DISEASE               $19, 14  p. 3
     
Blood/Blood Products/Transfusions
  STEM CELLS FOR ENGRAFTMENT:  BLOOD CELLS FOR TRANSFUSION         *19, 14  p. 5
     
Cancer/Carcinogenesis
  ASSESS PDQ AS A MODEL TO DISSEMINATE INFORMATION ABOUT EFFECTIVE $19, 15  p. 3
  UNDERLYING MOLECULAR, CELLULAR & IMMUNOLOGICAL FACTORS IN AGE-RE  19, 16  p. 6
     
Cardiovascular Diseases
  CLINICAL UNITS FOR ASYMPTOMATIC CARDIAC ISCHEMIA PILOT STUDY     $19, 14  p. 4
  RESEARCH CAREER AWARDS IN THROMBOSIS                              19, 14  p. 9
     
Cell Lines
  STEM CELLS FOR ENGRAFTMENT:  BLOOD CELLS FOR TRANSFUSION         *19, 14  p. 5
     
Clinical Medicine, General
  INFECTIOUS AGENTS VACCINES & ANTIMICROBIALS IN ADULT & PEDIATRIC $19, 14  p. 2
  SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES COOPERATIVE RESEARCH CENTERS       *19, 14  p. 7
  RESEARCH CAREER AWARDS IN THROMBOSIS                              19, 14  p. 9
     
Clinical Trial
  ANALGESIC & BIOCHEMICAL RESPONSE TO PERIPHERAL OPIATES IN DENTAL $19, 14  p. 2
  CLINICAL UNITS FOR ASYMPTOMATIC CARDIAC ISCHEMIA PILOT STUDY     $19, 14  p. 4
  AIDS CLINICAL TRIAL INFRASTRUCTURE COOP AGREEMENT FOR MINORITY I *19, 15  p. 3
  CLINICAL STUDIES OF SAFETY AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ORPHAN PRODUCTS  *19, 15  p. 4
  MULTI-SITE TRIALS OF BEHAVIORAL STRATEGIES TO PREVENT SPREAD OF  *19, 16  p. 5
     
Communicative Disorders, Speech
  EFFICACY OF TREATMENT OF VOICE DISORDERS                         *19, 17  p. 2
     
Community/Outreach Programs
  SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES COOPERATIVE RESEARCH CENTERS       *19, 14  p. 7
  AIDS CLINICAL TRIAL INFRASTRUCTURE COOP AGREEMENT FOR MINORITY I *19, 15  p. 3
     
Computer Science
  NUCLEIC ACID AND PROTEIN SEQUENCE ANALYSIS WORKSHOP FOR BIOMEDIC  19, 15  p. 1
  ADVANCED IMAGE PROCESSING METHODS IN ELECTRON MICROSCOPY          19, 16  p. 1
     
Cystic Fibrosis
  RESEARCH ON THE MOLECULAR BASIS OF CYSTIC FIBROSIS               *19, 14  p. 5
     
Data Management/Analysis+
  CENTRALIZED PATHOLOGY UNIT FOR SICKLE CELL DISEASE               $19, 14  p. 3
  MULTI-SITE TRIALS OF BEHAVIORAL STRATEGIES TO PREVENT SPREAD OF  *19, 16  p. 5
     
Diagnosis, Medical
  RESEARCH CAREER AWARDS IN THROMBOSIS                              19, 14  p. 9
  RESEARCH GRANTS ON NARCOLEPSY                                     19, 15  p. 5
  PATHOGENESIS OF JOINT, MUSCLE, AND INFLAMMATORY PAIN IN TEMPOROM  19, 17  p. 5
     
Digestive Diseases & Disorders
  THE STUDY OF THE ETIOLOGY AND PATHOGENESIS OF INFLAMMATORY BOWEL  19, 17  p. 3
     
Disease Model
  RESEARCH ON THE MOLECULAR BASIS OF CYSTIC FIBROSIS               *19, 14  p. 5
     
Disease Prevention+
  WORLD AIDS FOUNDATION                                             19, 14  p. 1
  MULTI-SITE TRIALS OF BEHAVIORAL STRATEGIES TO PREVENT SPREAD OF  *19, 16  p. 5
  PATHOGENESIS OF JOINT, MUSCLE, AND INFLAMMATORY PAIN IN TEMPOROM  19, 17  p. 5
     
Disease Research Interchange
  THE NATIONAL DISEASE RESEARCH INTERCHANGE                         19, 15  p. 2
     
DISEASES/MEDICAL PROBLEMS
  STUDY OF CAUSES AND COURSE OF DISABILITY IN OLDER WOMEN          $19, 14  p. 3
     
Electron Microscopy
  ADVANCED IMAGE PROCESSING METHODS IN ELECTRON MICROSCOPY          19, 16  p. 1
     
Electronic NIH Guide
  ELECTRONIC AVAILABILITY OF THE NIH GUIDE FOR GRANTS AND CONTRACT  19, 16  p. 1
     
Endocrinology
  INVESTIGATIONS INTO THE BIOLOGY OF THE RENAL MICROVASCULATURE     19, 14  p.12
     
Epidemiology
  PATHOGENESIS OF JOINT, MUSCLE, AND INFLAMMATORY PAIN IN TEMPOROM  19, 17  p. 5
     
Etiology
  STUDY OF CAUSES AND COURSE OF DISABILITY IN OLDER WOMEN          $19, 14  p. 3
  RESEARCH ON THE MOLECULAR BASIS OF CYSTIC FIBROSIS               *19, 14  p. 5
  THE STUDY OF THE ETIOLOGY AND PATHOGENESIS OF INFLAMMATORY BOWEL  19, 17  p. 3
     
Filariasis Repository
  FILARIASIS REPOSITORY - RESEARCH SERVICE                         $19, 16  p. 4
     
Genetics
  INVESTIGATIONS INTO THE BIOLOGY OF THE RENAL MICROVASCULATURE     19, 14  p.12
  THE STUDY OF THE ETIOLOGY AND PATHOGENESIS OF INFLAMMATORY BOWEL  19, 17  p. 3
     
Grants Administration/Policy+
  NIH REGIONAL CONFERENCE IN GRANTS ADMINISTRATION                  19, 15  p. 1
  CLARIFICATION:  CONSTRUCTION OF A MOUSE PRODUCTION FACILITY      *19, 16  p. 5
     
Growth Factors
  STEM CELLS FOR ENGRAFTMENT:  BLOOD CELLS FOR TRANSFUSION         *19, 14  p. 5
  UNDERLYING MOLECULAR, CELLULAR & IMMUNOLOGICAL FACTORS IN AGE-RE  19, 16  p. 6
     
Health Services Delivery
  ASSESS PDQ AS A MODEL TO DISSEMINATE INFORMATION ABOUT EFFECTIVE $19, 15  p. 3
     
HIV Infection, Prevention
  MULTI-SITE TRIALS OF BEHAVIORAL STRATEGIES TO PREVENT SPREAD OF  *19, 16  p. 5
     
Image Processing, Advanced
  ADVANCED IMAGE PROCESSING METHODS IN ELECTRON MICROSCOPY          19, 16  p. 1
     
Immunology
  STEM CELLS FOR ENGRAFTMENT:  BLOOD CELLS FOR TRANSFUSION         *19, 14  p. 5
  UNDERLYING MOLECULAR, CELLULAR & IMMUNOLOGICAL FACTORS IN AGE-RE  19, 16  p. 6
  THE STUDY OF THE ETIOLOGY AND PATHOGENESIS OF INFLAMMATORY BOWEL  19, 17  p. 3
     
Infectious Diseases/Agents
  INFECTIOUS AGENTS VACCINES & ANTIMICROBIALS IN ADULT & PEDIATRIC $19, 14  p. 2
  SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES COOPERATIVE RESEARCH CENTERS       *19, 14  p. 7
     
Inflammation
  PATHOGENESIS OF JOINT, MUSCLE, AND INFLAMMATORY PAIN IN TEMPOROM  19, 17  p. 5
     
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
  THE STUDY OF THE ETIOLOGY AND PATHOGENESIS OF INFLAMMATORY BOWEL  19, 17  p. 3
     
Information Science/Systems
  ASSESS PDQ AS A MODEL TO DISSEMINATE INFORMATION ABOUT EFFECTIVE $19, 15  p. 3
  ELECTRONIC AVAILABILITY OF THE NIH GUIDE FOR GRANTS AND CONTRACT  19, 16  p. 1
     
Intervention, Agents for
  CLINICAL STUDIES OF SAFETY AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ORPHAN PRODUCTS  *19, 15  p. 4
     
Membrane Structure/Function
  RESEARCH ON THE MOLECULAR BASIS OF CYSTIC FIBROSIS               *19, 14  p. 5
     
Mental Disorders
  RESEARCH ON MENTAL DISORDERS IN RURAL POPULATIONS                 19, 17  p. 7
     
Minority Insitutions
  AIDS CLINICAL TRIAL INFRASTRUCTURE COOP AGREEMENT FOR MINORITY I *19, 15  p. 3
     
Molecular Genetics
  RESEARCH GRANTS ON NARCOLEPSY                                     19, 15  p. 5
  UNDERLYING MOLECULAR, CELLULAR & IMMUNOLOGICAL FACTORS IN AGE-RE  19, 16  p. 6
     
Mouse Production Facility
  CLARIFICATION:  CONSTRUCTION OF A MOUSE PRODUCTION FACILITY      *19, 16  p. 5
     
Narcolepsy
  RESEARCH GRANTS ON NARCOLEPSY                                     19, 15  p. 5
     
Nephrology
  INVESTIGATIONS INTO THE BIOLOGY OF THE RENAL MICROVASCULATURE     19, 14  p.12
     
Neurological Disorders
  RESEARCH GRANTS ON NARCOLEPSY                                     19, 15  p. 5
     
Neuromuscular Disorders
  POSTMORTEM STUDIES OF PAINFUL PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY:  ABNORMAL N $19, 14  p. 2
     
Nucleic Acid Sequencing
  NUCLEIC ACID AND PROTEIN SEQUENCE ANALYSIS WORKSHOP FOR BIOMEDIC  19, 15  p. 1
     
NIH Regional Conference
  NIH REGIONAL CONFERENCE IN GRANTS ADMINISTRATION                  19, 15  p. 1
     
NIH Regional Workshop
  NIH REGIONAL WORKSHOPS ON PHS POLICY ON HUMANE CARE AND USE OF L  19, 17  p. 1
     
Oral Diseases
  ANALGESIC & BIOCHEMICAL RESPONSE TO PERIPHERAL OPIATES IN DENTAL $19, 14  p. 2
  PATHOGENESIS OF JOINT, MUSCLE, AND INFLAMMATORY PAIN IN TEMPOROM  19, 17  p. 5
     
Orphan/Rare Diseases+
  CLINICAL STUDIES OF SAFETY AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ORPHAN PRODUCTS  *19, 15  p. 4
     
Pain
  ANALGESIC & BIOCHEMICAL RESPONSE TO PERIPHERAL OPIATES IN DENTAL $19, 14  p. 2
  POSTMORTEM STUDIES OF PAINFUL PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY:  ABNORMAL N $19, 14  p. 2
  PATHOGENESIS OF JOINT, MUSCLE, AND INFLAMMATORY PAIN IN TEMPOROM  19, 17  p. 5
     
Parasitology
  FILARIASIS REPOSITORY - RESEARCH SERVICE                         $19, 16  p. 4
     
Pathogenesis
  THE STUDY OF THE ETIOLOGY AND PATHOGENESIS OF INFLAMMATORY BOWEL  19, 17  p. 3
  PATHOGENESIS OF JOINT, MUSCLE, AND INFLAMMATORY PAIN IN TEMPOROM  19, 17  p. 5
     
Pathology
  CENTRALIZED PATHOLOGY UNIT FOR SICKLE CELL DISEASE               $19, 14  p. 3
     
Pathophysiology
  RESEARCH ON THE MOLECULAR BASIS OF CYSTIC FIBROSIS               *19, 14  p. 5
  INVESTIGATIONS INTO THE BIOLOGY OF THE RENAL MICROVASCULATURE     19, 14  p.12
  RESEARCH GRANTS ON NARCOLEPSY                                     19, 15  p. 5
     
Pharmaceuticals
  ANALGESIC & BIOCHEMICAL RESPONSE TO PERIPHERAL OPIATES IN DENTAL $19, 14  p. 2
     
Pharmacology
  EFFICACY OF TREATMENT OF VOICE DISORDERS                         *19, 17  p. 2
     
Preservation of Organs/Tissue
  THE NATIONAL DISEASE RESEARCH INTERCHANGE                         19, 15  p. 2
     
Prosthetic Device, Speech
  EFFICACY OF TREATMENT OF VOICE DISORDERS                         *19, 17  p. 2
     
Proteins and Macromolecules
  NUCLEIC ACID AND PROTEIN SEQUENCE ANALYSIS WORKSHOP FOR BIOMEDIC  19, 15  p. 1
     
PDQ Assessment
  ASSESS PDQ AS A MODEL TO DISSEMINATE INFORMATION ABOUT EFFECTIVE $19, 15  p. 3
     
Receptors
  POSTMORTEM STUDIES OF PAINFUL PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY:  ABNORMAL N $19, 14  p. 2
     
Renal Microvasculature
  INVESTIGATIONS INTO THE BIOLOGY OF THE RENAL MICROVASCULATURE     19, 14  p.12
     
Revising the PHS Form 398
  REVISING THE PHS FORM 398                                         19, 17  p. 1
     
Risk Factors/Analysis
  MULTI-SITE TRIALS OF BEHAVIORAL STRATEGIES TO PREVENT SPREAD OF  *19, 16  p. 5
  RESEARCH ON MENTAL DISORDERS IN RURAL POPULATIONS                 19, 17  p. 7
     
Rural Populations
  RESEARCH ON MENTAL DISORDERS IN RURAL POPULATIONS                 19, 17  p. 7
     
RESEARCH RESOURCES
  THE NATIONAL DISEASE RESEARCH INTERCHANGE                         19, 15  p. 2
     
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
  SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES COOPERATIVE RESEARCH CENTERS       *19, 14  p. 7
     
Sickle Cell Disease
  CENTRALIZED PATHOLOGY UNIT FOR SICKLE CELL DISEASE               $19, 14  p. 3
     
Sleep Disorders
  RESEARCH GRANTS ON NARCOLEPSY                                     19, 15  p. 5
     
Stem Cells for Engraftment
  STEM CELLS FOR ENGRAFTMENT:  BLOOD CELLS FOR TRANSFUSION         *19, 14  p. 5
     
Stress
  RESEARCH ON MENTAL DISORDERS IN RURAL POPULATIONS                 19, 17  p. 7
     
Surgery
  CLINICAL UNITS FOR ASYMPTOMATIC CARDIAC ISCHEMIA PILOT STUDY     $19, 14  p. 4
     
SCIENCE PLANNING/POLICY
  CLARIFICATION:  CONSTRUCTION OF A MOUSE PRODUCTION FACILITY      *19, 16  p. 5
  REVISING THE PHS FORM 398                                         19, 17  p. 1
     
Temporomandibular Disease
  PATHOGENESIS OF JOINT, MUSCLE, AND INFLAMMATORY PAIN IN TEMPOROM  19, 17  p. 5
     
Thrombosis
  RESEARCH CAREER AWARDS IN THROMBOSIS                              19, 14  p. 9
     
Tissue Culture
  POSTMORTEM STUDIES OF PAINFUL PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY:  ABNORMAL N $19, 14  p. 2
  THE NATIONAL DISEASE RESEARCH INTERCHANGE                         19, 15  p. 2
     
Treatment, Medical+
  CLINICAL UNITS FOR ASYMPTOMATIC CARDIAC ISCHEMIA PILOT STUDY     $19, 14  p. 4
  RESEARCH CAREER AWARDS IN THROMBOSIS                              19, 14  p. 9
  ASSESS PDQ AS A MODEL TO DISSEMINATE INFORMATION ABOUT EFFECTIVE $19, 15  p. 3
  RESEARCH GRANTS ON NARCOLEPSY                                     19, 15  p. 5
  EFFICACY OF TREATMENT OF VOICE DISORDERS                         *19, 17  p. 2
     
Vaccine
  INFECTIOUS AGENTS VACCINES & ANTIMICROBIALS IN ADULT & PEDIATRIC $19, 14  p. 2
     
Viral Studies (Virology)
  INFECTIOUS AGENTS VACCINES & ANTIMICROBIALS IN ADULT & PEDIATRIC $19, 14  p. 2
     
Volunteers
  INFECTIOUS AGENTS VACCINES & ANTIMICROBIALS IN ADULT & PEDIATRIC $19, 14  p. 2
     
Workshop, Sequence Analysis
  NUCLEIC ACID AND PROTEIN SEQUENCE ANALYSIS WORKSHOP FOR BIOMEDIC  19, 15  p. 1
     
World AIDS Foundation
  WORLD AIDS FOUNDATION                                             19, 14  p. 1