Subject: Quarterly Index 10/30/90
From: Dot Baker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 90 12:04 EST

Hi Paul,
  Please post this to the NIH Listserver as:
    NIHINDEX3QTR.103090
   This is one of several coming to you today.
     Thanks,
            Dottie
 ---------------------------- Text of forwarded message -----------------------
 
                  INDEX OF NIH GUIDE FOR GRANTS AND CONTRACTS
           Third Quarter of Calendar 1990  -  July, August, September
 
Index word or phrase
  TITLE OF ANNOUNCEMENT, RFA OR RFP  (* = RFA,  $ = RFP)            Vol No  Pag
Academic Award
  GERIATRIC MENTAL HEALTH ACADEMIC AWARD, CHILD & ADOLESCENT MENTA  19, 29  p.
 
Adolescents
  CHILD & ADOLESCENT TRIAL FOR CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH:  COORDINATNG *19, 30  p.
 
Aging/Gerontology
  GERIATRIC MENTAL HEALTH ACADEMIC AWARD, CHILD & ADOLESCENT MENTA  19, 29  p.
  NEURAL AND BEHAVIORAL BASES OF COGNITIVE CHANGE WITH AGE          19, 32  p.1
 
AIDS
  RECEIPT DATES FOR AIDS COMPETING APPLICATIONS                     19, 27  p.
  SYNTHESIS OF CONGENERS AND PRODRUGS OF ANTI-AIDS COMPOUNDS       $19, 27  p.
  NATURAL PRODUCTS LEAD-BASED SYNTHESIS                            $19, 27  p.
  PRECLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY STUDIES OF ANTI-AIDS AGENTS             $19, 30  p.
  DETAILED DRUG EVALUATION OF ANTI-AIDS AGENTS                     $19, 31  p.
  INVESTIGATIONAL NEW DRUG TOXICOLOGY IN DRUGS FOR AIDS & OPPORTUN $19, 31  p.
  NATIONAL COOP DRUG DISCOVERY GROUPS FOR TREATMENT OF OPPORTUNIST *19, 32  p.
  NATIONAL COOP DRUG DISCOVERY GROUPS FOR TREATMENT OF HIV VIRUS I *19, 32  p.
  NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS WITH HIV DISE $19, 33  p.
 
Alcohol/Alcoholism
  ALCOHOL-RELATED TRAUMA:  RESEARCH ON REFERRAL AND TREATMENT       19, 31  p.
  APPLIED RESEARCH INTO THE PROCESS OF ALCOHOLISM TREATMENT         19, 31  p.1
  COMMUNITY-BASED RESEARCH ON THE PREVENTION OF ALCOHOL-RELATED PR *19, 34  p.
 
Alloantisera
  ACQUISITION & CHARACTERIZATION OF ALLOANTISERA & MOLECULAR PROBE $19, 30  p.
 
Animal Breed. & Facil., Scientific
  ANIMAL FACILITY IMPROVEMENTS FOR SMALL RESEARCH PROGRAMS         *19, 31  p.
  GENETIC MONITORING OF INBRED RODENTS                             $19, 35  p.
 
Animal Care
  NIH REGIONAL WORKSHOPS ON PHS POLICY ON HUMANE CARE AND USE FOR   19, 29  p.
  NOTICE OF MEETING - ANIMAL WELFARE EDUCATION                      19, 35  p.
 
Animal Facility Improvements
  ANIMAL FACILITY IMPROVEMENTS FOR SMALL RESEARCH PROGRAMS         *19, 31  p.
 
Animal Research Policy
  NIH REGIONAL WORKSHOPS ON PHS POLICY ON HUMANE CARE AND USE FOR   19, 29  p.
  NOTICE OF MEETING - ANIMAL WELFARE EDUCATION                      19, 35  p.
 
Animal Welfare Education
  NOTICE OF MEETING - ANIMAL WELFARE EDUCATION                      19, 35  p.
 
Anti-AIDS Compounds
  SYNTHESIS OF CONGENERS AND PRODRUGS OF ANTI-AIDS COMPOUNDS       $19, 27  p.
 
Anti-lobbying Provision
  INTERIM GUIDANCE ON BYRD ANTI-LOBBYING PROVISION (PUBLIC LAW 101  19, 33  p.
 
Arthritis
  MULTIPURPOSE ARTHRITIS AND MUSCULOSKELETAL DISEASES CENTERS       19, 30  p.
  CLINICAL CENTERS TO ASSESS EFFICACY OF MINOCYCLINE FOR RHEUMATOI $19, 31  p.
 
Behavioral/Social Studies/Service
  RESEARCH ON PREVALENCE AND IMPACT OF DRUG USE IN THE WORKPLACE    19, 25  p.
  PROXY MEASURES FOR SERIOUS CHILDHOOD INJURIES                    *19, 27  p.
  COMMUNITY-BASED RESEARCH ON THE PREVENTION OF ALCOHOL-RELATED PR *19, 34  p.
  HITCHINGS-ELION FELLOWSHIPS FOR JUNIOR U.S. SCIENTISTS            19, 35  p.
 
Bioassay
  BIOLOGICAL TESTING FACILITY                                      $19, 29  p.
  PRECLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY STUDIES OF ANTI-AIDS AGENTS             $19, 30  p.
  GENETIC MONITORING OF INBRED RODENTS                             $19, 35  p.
 
Biochemical Markers
  INDEX MARKERS FOR A FRAMEWORK LINKAGE MAP OF THE HUMAN GENOME    *19, 29  p.
 
Biochemistry
  MECHANISM OF ACTION & BIOCHEMICAL PHARMACOLOGY STUDIES OF ANTITU $19, 29  p.
  NATIONAL INSTITUTE ON DRUG ABUSE - ANNOUNCEMENT & GUIDELINES - A  19, 32  p.
 
Biochemistry, Proteins
  MOLECULAR ASPECTS OF SKELETAL MUSCLE ASSEMBLY AND FUNCTION        19, 34  p.
 
Biological Resources
  BRAIN AND TISSUE BANK FOR DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS                $19, 26  p.
  CULTIVATION OF CYANOBACTERIA (BLUE-GREEN ALGAE)                  $19, 29  p.
 
Biology, Cellular
  DCBDC SMALL RESEARCH GRANTS ON MOLECULAR & CELL BIOLOGY OF METAS *19, 26  p.
  MECHANISMS OF DAMAGE CAUSED BY CARDIOPULMONARY BYPASS            *19, 29  p.
  STRUCTURAL BIOLOGY & PROTEIN STRUCTURE-FUNCTION RELEVANT TO DIAB  19, 30  p.
  MOLECULAR ASPECTS OF SKELETAL MUSCLE ASSEMBLY AND FUNCTION        19, 34  p.
 
Biology, Molecular
  DCBDC SMALL RESEARCH GRANTS ON MOLECULAR & CELL BIOLOGY OF METAS *19, 26  p.
  ACQUISITION & CHARACTERIZATION OF ALLOANTISERA & MOLECULAR PROBE $19, 30  p.
  STRUCTURAL BIOLOGY & PROTEIN STRUCTURE-FUNCTION RELEVANT TO DIAB  19, 30  p.
  MOLECULAR BIOLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR STUDYING CLASS I AND II HLA  *19, 31  p.
  NATIONAL COOP DRUG DISCOVERY GROUPS FOR TREATMENT OF OPPORTUNIST *19, 32  p.
  NATIONAL INSTITUTE ON DRUG ABUSE - ANNOUNCEMENT & GUIDELINES - A  19, 32  p.
 
BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
  SMALL GRANTS FOR INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY                            19, 31  p.1
 
Biomedical Research Training
  NATIONAL RESEARCH SERVICE AWARD-INSTITUTIONAL GRANTS             *19, 28  p.
  NATIONAL RESEARCH SERVICE AWARD-INSTITUTIONAL GRANTS             *19, 30  p.
  NATIONAL RESEARCH SERVICE AWARD-INSTITUTIONAL GRANTS              19, 31  p.1
  MINORITY RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP IN PSYCHOLOGY OR IN MENTAL HEALTH N *19, 33  p.
  HITCHINGS-ELION FELLOWSHIPS FOR JUNIOR U.S. SCIENTISTS            19, 35  p.
 
Biomedical Research, Multidiscipl
  UPDATE OF NIH POLICY ON PROGRAM PROJECT & OTHER COMPLEX GRANT AP  19, 27  p.
  SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES COOPERATIVE RESEARCH CENTERS       *19, 29  p.1
  SPECIALIZED RESEARCH CENTER OR CORE GRANTS FOR REPORDUCTION RESE *19, 30  p.
  MULTIPURPOSE ARTHRITIS AND MUSCULOSKELETAL DISEASES CENTERS       19, 30  p.
  MINORITY HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT RESEARCH APPRENTICE PROGRAM          19, 35  p.
  HITCHINGS-ELION FELLOWSHIPS FOR JUNIOR U.S. SCIENTISTS            19, 35  p.
 
Biosynthesis
  BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL STUDIES OF TAXOL                         *19, 28  p.
 
Blood Diseases
  COMPREHENSIVE SICKLE CELL CENTER PROGRAM                         *19, 31  p.
 
Bone Marrow
  MAINTENANCE OF INTERNATIONAL BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT REGISTRY     $19, 29  p.
 
Brain
  BRAIN AND TISSUE BANK FOR DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS                $19, 26  p.
 
Cancer/Carcinogenesis
  DCBDC SMALL RESEARCH GRANTS ON MOLECULAR & CELL BIOLOGY OF METAS *19, 26  p.
  SURVEILLANCE EPIDEMIOLOGY AND END RESULTS EXPANSION              $19, 27  p.
  NATURAL PRODUCTS LEAD-BASED SYNTHESIS                            $19, 27  p.
  BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL STUDIES OF TAXOL                         *19, 28  p.
  DIGITAL IMAGING OF CHEST X-RAY                                   *19, 34  p.
 
Cardiology
  PREVENTIVE CARDIOLOGY ACADEMIC AWARD                              19, 33  p.
 
Cardiopulmonary Bypass
  MECHANISMS OF DAMAGE CAUSED BY CARDIOPULMONARY BYPASS            *19, 29  p.
 
Cardiovascular Diseases
  CVD NUTRITION EDUCATION FOR LOW LITERACY SKILLS                  *19, 25  p.
  MECHANISMS OF DAMAGE CAUSED BY CARDIOPULMONARY BYPASS            *19, 29  p.
  CHILD & ADOLESCENT TRIAL FOR CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH:  COORDINATNG *19, 30  p.
  PREVENTIVE CARDIOLOGY ACADEMIC AWARD                              19, 33  p.
 
Chemical Synthesis
  SYNTHESIS OF CONGENERS AND PRODRUGS OF ANTI-AIDS COMPOUNDS       $19, 27  p.
  NATURAL PRODUCTS LEAD-BASED SYNTHESIS                            $19, 27  p.
  RESYNTHESIS OF COMPOUNDS FOR SCREENING                           $19, 31  p.
  SYNTHESIS OF CONGENERS AND PRODRUGS                              $19, 32  p.
 
Chemicals/Materials+
  TOXICITY STUDIES IN ANIMALS                                      $19, 30  p.
 
Chemistry, Organic
  SYNTHESIS OF CONGENERS AND PRODRUGS OF ANTI-AIDS COMPOUNDS       $19, 27  p.
  NATURAL PRODUCTS LEAD-BASED SYNTHESIS                            $19, 27  p.
  RESYNTHESIS OF COMPOUNDS FOR SCREENING                           $19, 31  p.
  SYNTHESIS OF CONGENERS AND PRODRUGS                              $19, 32  p.
 
Chemopreventive Agents
  DETAILED DRUG EVALUATION OF ANTI-AIDS AGENTS                     $19, 31  p.
  NATIONAL COOP DRUG DISCOVERY GROUPS FOR TREATMENT OF OPPORTUNIST *19, 32  p.
 
Chemotherapeutic Agents
  BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL STUDIES OF TAXOL                         *19, 28  p.
  MECHANISM OF ACTION & BIOCHEMICAL PHARMACOLOGY STUDIES OF ANTITU $19, 29  p.
  PRECLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY STUDIES OF ANTI-AIDS AGENTS             $19, 30  p.
  DETAILED DRUG EVALUATION OF ANTI-AIDS AGENTS                     $19, 31  p.
  INVESTIGATIONAL NEW DRUG TOXICOLOGY IN DRUGS FOR AIDS & OPPORTUN $19, 31  p.
  RESYNTHESIS OF COMPOUNDS FOR SCREENING                           $19, 31  p.
  SYNTHESIS OF CONGENERS AND PRODRUGS                              $19, 32  p.
  NATIONAL COOP DRUG DISCOVERY GROUPS FOR TREATMENT OF OPPORTUNIST *19, 32  p.
  NATIONAL COOP DRUG DISCOVERY GROUPS FOR TREATMENT OF HIV VIRUS I *19, 32  p.
 
Children (Patients)
  PROXY MEASURES FOR SERIOUS CHILDHOOD INJURIES                    *19, 27  p.
 
Clinical Associate
  MINORITY CLINICAL ASSOC PHYSICIAN SUPPLEMENTS TO GENERAL CLINICA  19, 31  p.1
  CLINICAL ASSOC PHYSICIAN SUPPLEMENTS TO GENERAL CLINICAL RESEARC  19, 31  p.1
 
Clinical Medicine, General
  MINORITY CLINICAL ASSOC PHYSICIAN SUPPLEMENTS TO GENERAL CLINICA  19, 31  p.1
  CLINICAL ASSOC PHYSICIAN SUPPLEMENTS TO GENERAL CLINICAL RESEARC  19, 31  p.1
 
Clinical Trial
  COOPERATIVE CLINICAL TRIALS IN TRANSPLANTATION                    19, 25  p.
  CLINICAL STUDIES OF THERAPIES FOR SEVERE HERPESVIRUS INFECTIONS  $19, 29  p.
  CHILD & ADOLESCENT TRIAL FOR CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH:  COORDINATNG *19, 30  p.
  CLINICAL CENTERS TO ASSESS EFFICACY OF MINOCYCLINE FOR RHEUMATOI $19, 31  p.
 
Cognitive Development/Process
  NEURAL AND BEHAVIORAL BASES OF COGNITIVE CHANGE WITH AGE          19, 32  p.1
  LANGUAGE LEARNING IN DEAF CHILDREN                                19, 35  p.
 
Communicative Disorders, Hearing
  EPIDEMIOLOGY OF SPECIFIC LANGUAGE IMPAIRMENT                     $19, 28  p.
  RECOGNITION AND MANAGEMENT OF PERILYMPHATIC FISTULA              *19, 31  p.
  LANGUAGE LEARNING IN DEAF CHILDREN                                19, 35  p.
 
Communicative Disorders, Speech
  EPIDEMIOLOGY OF SPECIFIC LANGUAGE IMPAIRMENT                     $19, 28  p.
 
Community/Outreach Programs
  COMPREHENSIVE SICKLE CELL CENTER PROGRAM                         *19, 31  p.
  COMMUNITY-BASED RESEARCH ON THE PREVENTION OF ALCOHOL-RELATED PR *19, 34  p.
 
Computer Graphics
  PROPHET SYSTEM SUPPORT AND ENHANCEMENT                           $19, 28  p.
 
Computer Science
  PROPHET SYSTEM SUPPORT AND ENHANCEMENT                           $19, 28  p.
  PILOT PROJECTS OR FEASIBILITY STUDIES FOR GENOMIC ANALYSIS        19, 28  p.
  MAPPING, DNA SEQUENCING, & TECH DEVELOPMENT IN THE HUMAN GENOME   19, 28  p.
  FEASIBILITY OF LARGE-SCALE DNA SEQUENCING OF REGIONS OF HIGH BIO *19, 32  p.
 
Congeners and Prodrugs
  SYNTHESIS OF CONGENERS AND PRODRUGS                              $19, 32  p.
 
CVD Nutrition Education
  CVD NUTRITION EDUCATION FOR LOW LITERACY SKILLS                   19, 28  p.1
 
Cyanobacteria
  CULTIVATION OF CYANOBACTERIA (BLUE-GREEN ALGAE)                  $19, 29  p.
 
Data Management/Analysis+
  SURVEILLANCE EPIDEMIOLOGY AND END RESULTS EXPANSION              $19, 27  p.
  PROPHET SYSTEM SUPPORT AND ENHANCEMENT                           $19, 28  p.
  CHILD & ADOLESCENT TRIAL FOR CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH:  COORDINATNG *19, 30  p.
  FEASIBILITY OF LARGE-SCALE DNA SEQUENCING OF REGIONS OF HIGH BIO *19, 32  p.
 
Demography
  SURVEILLANCE EPIDEMIOLOGY AND END RESULTS EXPANSION              $19, 27  p.
  PROXY MEASURES FOR SERIOUS CHILDHOOD INJURIES                    *19, 27  p.
 
Dentistry
  NATIONAL RESEARCH SERVICE AWARD-INSTITUTIONAL GRANTS             *19, 28  p.
 
Developmental Disorders
  BRAIN AND TISSUE BANK FOR DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS                $19, 26  p.
 
Diabetes
  STRUCTURAL BIOLOGY & PROTEIN STRUCTURE-FUNCTION RELEVANT TO DIAB  19, 30  p.
 
Diagnosis, Medical
  COMPREHENSIVE SICKLE CELL CENTER PROGRAM                         *19, 31  p.
 
Disease Model
  DEVELOP & USE TRANSGENIC ANIMAL & CELL MODELS IN ENVIRONMENTAL M  19, 28  p.1
 
Disease Prevention+
  COMPREHENSIVE SICKLE CELL CENTER PROGRAM                         *19, 31  p.
  PREVENTIVE CARDIOLOGY ACADEMIC AWARD                              19, 33  p.
  COMMUNITY-BASED RESEARCH ON THE PREVENTION OF ALCOHOL-RELATED PR *19, 34  p.
 
Drug Design
  SYNTHESIS OF CONGENERS AND PRODRUGS OF ANTI-AIDS COMPOUNDS       $19, 27  p.
  NATIONAL COOP DRUG DISCOVERY GROUPS FOR TREATMENT OF OPPORTUNIST *19, 32  p.
  NATIONAL COOP DRUG DISCOVERY GROUPS FOR TREATMENT OF HIV VIRUS I *19, 32  p.
 
Drug Discovery Groups
  NATIONAL COOP DRUG DISCOVERY GROUPS FOR TREATMENT OF OPPORTUNIST *19, 32  p.
  NATIONAL COOP DRUG DISCOVERY GROUPS FOR TREATMENT OF HIV VIRUS I *19, 32  p.
 
Drug Evaluation
  DETAILED DRUG EVALUATION OF ANTI-AIDS AGENTS                     $19, 31  p.
 
Drug Use in Workplace
  CVD NUTRITION EDUCATION FOR LOW LITERACY SKILLS                  *19, 25  p.
 
Drug-Free Workplace
  FINAL RULES - GRANTEE REQUIREMENTS FOR DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE        19, 32  p.
 
Drugs/Drug Abuse
  RESEARCH ON PREVALENCE AND IMPACT OF DRUG USE IN THE WORKPLACE    19, 25  p.
  NATIONAL INSTITUTE ON DRUG ABUSE - ANNOUNCEMENT & GUIDELINES - A  19, 32  p.
 
Electronic NIH Guide
  NOTICE OF MEETING:  E-GUIDE ACCESS                                19, 25  p.
 
Embryology
  NATIONAL COOP PROGRAM ON CULTURE CONDITIONS FOR NON-HUMAN IN VIT *19, 29  p.
 
Emotional/Mental Health
  GERIATRIC MENTAL HEALTH ACADEMIC AWARD, CHILD & ADOLESCENT MENTA  19, 29  p.
  MINORITY RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP IN PSYCHOLOGY OR IN MENTAL HEALTH N *19, 33  p.
 
End Results Expansion
  SURVEILLANCE EPIDEMIOLOGY AND END RESULTS EXPANSION              $19, 27  p.
 
Endocrinology
  STRUCTURAL BIOLOGY & PROTEIN STRUCTURE-FUNCTION RELEVANT TO DIAB  19, 30  p.
 
Environmental Effects
  DEVELOP & USE TRANSGENIC ANIMAL & CELL MODELS IN ENVIRONMENTAL M  19, 28  p.1
 
Epidemiology
  SURVEILLANCE EPIDEMIOLOGY AND END RESULTS EXPANSION              $19, 27  p.
  EPIDEMIOLOGY OF SPECIFIC LANGUAGE IMPAIRMENT                     $19, 28  p.
  RESEARCH ON FIBER TOXICOLOGY                                      19, 29  p.1
  MULTIPURPOSE ARTHRITIS AND MUSCULOSKELETAL DISEASES CENTERS       19, 30  p.
  NATIONAL INSTITUTE ON DRUG ABUSE - ANNOUNCEMENT & GUIDELINES - A  19, 32  p.
 
Ethics/Values in Science & Technol
  MAPPING, DNA SEQUENCING, & TECH DEVELOPMENT IN THE HUMAN GENOME   19, 28  p.
  RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT OF RESEARCH IN NRSA INSTITUTIONAL TRAINING P  19, 30  p.
 
Etiology
  RESEARCH ON PREVALENCE AND IMPACT OF DRUG USE IN THE WORKPLACE    19, 25  p.
 
Extra Corporeal Membrane
  SCHOOL-AGE FOLLOW-UP OF EXTRA CORPOREAL MEMBRANE OXYGENATION      19, 33  p.
 
Extramural Program Info
  NOTICE OF MEETING:  E-GUIDE ACCESS                                19, 25  p.
  NIH EXTRAMURAL PROGRAM INFO AVAILABLE ELECTRONICALLY VIA NIH GRA  19, 25  p.
 
Fellowships, Junior Scientists
  HITCHINGS-ELION FELLOWSHIPS FOR JUNIOR U.S. SCIENTISTS            19, 35  p.
 
Fiber
  RESEARCH ON FIBER TOXICOLOGY                                      19, 29  p.1
 
Framework Linkage Map
  INDEX MARKERS FOR A FRAMEWORK LINKAGE MAP OF THE HUMAN GENOME    *19, 29  p.
 
Genetics
  STRUCTURAL BIOLOGY & PROTEIN STRUCTURE-FUNCTION RELEVANT TO DIAB  19, 30  p.
  NATIONAL INSTITUTE ON DRUG ABUSE - ANNOUNCEMENT & GUIDELINES - A  19, 32  p.
  GENETIC MONITORING OF INBRED RODENTS                             $19, 35  p.
 
Genomic Analysis
  PILOT PROJECTS OR FEASIBILITY STUDIES FOR GENOMIC ANALYSIS        19, 28  p.
 
Grants Administration/Policy+
  RECEIPT DATES FOR AIDS COMPETING APPLICATIONS                     19, 27  p.
  UPDATE OF NIH POLICY ON PROGRAM PROJECT & OTHER COMPLEX GRANT AP  19, 27  p.
  RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT OF RESEARCH IN NRSA INSTITUTIONAL TRAINING P  19, 30  p.
  NIH REGIONAL CONFERENCE IN GRANTS ADMINISTRATION                  19, 31  p.
  NIH/ADAMHA POLICY CONCERNING INCLUSION OF WOMEN IN STUDY POPULAT  19, 31  p.1
  FINAL RULES - GRANTEE REQUIREMENTS FOR DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE        19, 32  p.
  NIDDK CENTER DIRECTORS MEETING                                    19, 33  p.
  INTERIM GUIDANCE ON BYRD ANTI-LOBBYING PROVISION (PUBLIC LAW 101  19, 33  p.
  ADAMHA/NIH POLICY ON INCLUSION OF MINORITIES IN STUDY POPULATION  19, 35  p.
  GRANTS FOR HEALTH SERVICES DISSERTATION RESEARCH,  1991          *19, 35  p.
 
HEALTH CARE
  GRANTS FOR HEALTH SERVICES DISSERTATION RESEARCH,  1991          *19, 35  p.
 
Health Promotion
  CHILD & ADOLESCENT TRIAL FOR CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH:  COORDINATNG *19, 30  p.
 
Health Services Delivery
  NATIONAL RESEARCH SERVICE AWARD-INSTITUTIONAL GRANTS             *19, 30  p.
  MULTIPURPOSE ARTHRITIS AND MUSCULOSKELETAL DISEASES CENTERS       19, 30  p.
  NATIONAL RESEARCH SERVICE AWARD-INSTITUTIONAL GRANTS              19, 31  p.1
 
Herpesvirus Infections
  CLINICAL STUDIES OF THERAPIES FOR SEVERE HERPESVIRUS INFECTIONS  $19, 29  p.
 
HLA Antigens
  MOLECULAR BIOLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR STUDYING CLASS I AND II HLA  *19, 31  p.
 
Human Genome
  PILOT PROJECTS OR FEASIBILITY STUDIES FOR GENOMIC ANALYSIS        19, 28  p.
  MAPPING, DNA SEQUENCING, & TECH DEVELOPMENT IN THE HUMAN GENOME   19, 28  p.
  INDEX MARKERS FOR A FRAMEWORK LINKAGE MAP OF THE HUMAN GENOME    *19, 29  p.
 
Human Reproduction/Fertility
  NATIONAL COOP PROGRAM ON CULTURE CONDITIONS FOR NON-HUMAN IN VIT *19, 29  p.
  SPECIALIZED RESEARCH CENTER OR CORE GRANTS FOR REPORDUCTION RESE *19, 30  p.
 
Imaging of Chest X-ray
  DIGITAL IMAGING OF CHEST X-RAY                                   *19, 34  p.
 
Immunogenetics
  ACQUISITION & CHARACTERIZATION OF ALLOANTISERA & MOLECULAR PROBE $19, 30  p.
 
Immunology
  STRUCTURAL BIOLOGY & PROTEIN STRUCTURE-FUNCTION RELEVANT TO DIAB  19, 30  p.
  MOLECULAR BIOLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR STUDYING CLASS I AND II HLA  *19, 31  p.
 
Immunosuppression
  COOPERATIVE CLINICAL TRIALS IN TRANSPLANTATION                    19, 25  p.
 
Immunotherapy
  COOPERATIVE CLINICAL TRIALS IN TRANSPLANTATION                    19, 25  p.
 
In Vitro Fertilization
  NATIONAL COOP PROGRAM ON CULTURE CONDITIONS FOR NON-HUMAN IN VIT *19, 29  p.
 
Inbred Rodents
  GENETIC MONITORING OF INBRED RODENTS                             $19, 35  p.
 
Infectious Diseases/Agents
  CLINICAL STUDIES OF THERAPIES FOR SEVERE HERPESVIRUS INFECTIONS  $19, 29  p.
  SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES COOPERATIVE RESEARCH CENTERS       *19, 29  p.1
  INVESTIGATIONAL NEW DRUG TOXICOLOGY IN DRUGS FOR AIDS & OPPORTUN $19, 31  p.
 
Information Science/Systems
  NOTICE OF MEETING:  E-GUIDE ACCESS                                19, 25  p.
  NIH EXTRAMURAL PROGRAM INFO AVAILABLE ELECTRONICALLY VIA NIH GRA  19, 25  p.
 
Injury
  PROXY MEASURES FOR SERIOUS CHILDHOOD INJURIES                    *19, 27  p.
 
Innovative Technology
  SMALL GRANTS FOR INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY                            19, 31  p.1
 
Instrumentation, Biological
  X-RAY DIFFRACTION SYSTEM FROM MUSCLE FIBERS                      $19, 28  p.
 
Investigational New Drugs
  INVESTIGATIONAL NEW DRUG TOXICOLOGY IN DRUGS FOR AIDS & OPPORTUN $19, 31  p.
 
Language Acquisition & Development
  EPIDEMIOLOGY OF SPECIFIC LANGUAGE IMPAIRMENT                     $19, 28  p.
  LANGUAGE LEARNING IN DEAF CHILDREN                                19, 35  p.
 
Large-scale DNA Sequencing
  FEASIBILITY OF LARGE-SCALE DNA SEQUENCING OF REGIONS OF HIGH BIO *19, 32  p.
 
Learning Disorders+
  EPIDEMIOLOGY OF SPECIFIC LANGUAGE IMPAIRMENT                     $19, 28  p.
 
Mapping, Human Genome
  MAPPING, DNA SEQUENCING, & TECH DEVELOPMENT IN THE HUMAN GENOME   19, 28  p.
 
MATERIALS/PRODUCTS
  RESEARCH ON FIBER TOXICOLOGY                                      19, 29  p.1
 
Mechanism of Action
  MECHANISM OF ACTION & BIOCHEMICAL PHARMACOLOGY STUDIES OF ANTITU $19, 29  p.
 
Medical/Diagnostic Imaging
  DIGITAL IMAGING OF CHEST X-RAY                                   *19, 34  p.
 
Medicinal Chemistry
  NATIONAL INSTITUTE ON DRUG ABUSE - ANNOUNCEMENT & GUIDELINES - A  19, 32  p.
 
Metabolic Diseases
  STRUCTURAL BIOLOGY & PROTEIN STRUCTURE-FUNCTION RELEVANT TO DIAB  19, 30  p.
 
Metastatic Tumor
  DCBDC SMALL RESEARCH GRANTS ON MOLECULAR & CELL BIOLOGY OF METAS *19, 26  p.
 
Microbiology
  CULTIVATION OF CYANOBACTERIA (BLUE-GREEN ALGAE)                  $19, 29  p.
 
Minocycline
  CLINICAL CENTERS TO ASSESS EFFICACY OF MINOCYCLINE FOR RHEUMATOI $19, 31  p.
 
Minorities in Study Populations
  ADAMHA/NIH POLICY ON INCLUSION OF MINORITIES IN STUDY POPULATION  19, 35  p.
 
Minority Apprentice Program
  MINORITY HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT RESEARCH APPRENTICE PROGRAM          19, 35  p.
 
Minority Research Fellowships
  MINORITY RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP IN PSYCHOLOGY OR IN MENTAL HEALTH N *19, 33  p.
 
Molecular Genetics
  PILOT PROJECTS OR FEASIBILITY STUDIES FOR GENOMIC ANALYSIS        19, 28  p.
  MAPPING, DNA SEQUENCING, & TECH DEVELOPMENT IN THE HUMAN GENOME   19, 28  p.
  INDEX MARKERS FOR A FRAMEWORK LINKAGE MAP OF THE HUMAN GENOME    *19, 29  p.
  ACQUISITION & CHARACTERIZATION OF ALLOANTISERA & MOLECULAR PROBE $19, 30  p.
  MOLECULAR ASPECTS OF SKELETAL MUSCLE ASSEMBLY AND FUNCTION        19, 34  p.
 
Molecular Probes
  ACQUISITION & CHARACTERIZATION OF ALLOANTISERA & MOLECULAR PROBE $19, 30  p.
 
Muscle Disorders
  MULTIPURPOSE ARTHRITIS AND MUSCULOSKELETAL DISEASES CENTERS       19, 30  p.
  MOLECULAR ASPECTS OF SKELETAL MUSCLE ASSEMBLY AND FUNCTION        19, 34  p.
 
Muscle Fibers
  X-RAY DIFFRACTION SYSTEM FROM MUSCLE FIBERS                      $19, 28  p.
 
Musculoskeletal System
  MOLECULAR ASPECTS OF SKELETAL MUSCLE ASSEMBLY AND FUNCTION        19, 34  p.
 
Mutagenics
  DEVELOP & USE TRANSGENIC ANIMAL & CELL MODELS IN ENVIRONMENTAL M  19, 28  p.1
 
Natural Products
  NATURAL PRODUCTS LEAD-BASED SYNTHESIS                            $19, 27  p.
 
Neurology
  SCHOOL-AGE FOLLOW-UP OF EXTRA CORPOREAL MEMBRANE OXYGENATION      19, 33  p.
 
Neuropsychological Testing
  NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS WITH HIV DISE $19, 33  p.
 
Neuroscience
  NATIONAL INSTITUTE ON DRUG ABUSE - ANNOUNCEMENT & GUIDELINES - A  19, 32  p.
  NEURAL AND BEHAVIORAL BASES OF COGNITIVE CHANGE WITH AGE          19, 32  p.1
  NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS WITH HIV DISE $19, 33  p.
 
NIH GRANT LINE
  NIH EXTRAMURAL PROGRAM INFO AVAILABLE ELECTRONICALLY VIA NIH GRA  19, 25  p.
 
NIH Regional Workshop
  NIH REGIONAL WORKSHOPS ON PHS POLICY ON HUMANE CARE AND USE FOR   19, 29  p.
  NIH REGIONAL CONFERENCE IN GRANTS ADMINISTRATION                  19, 31  p.
 
NRSA - Institutional
  NATIONAL RESEARCH SERVICE AWARD-INSTITUTIONAL GRANTS             *19, 28  p.
  RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT OF RESEARCH IN NRSA INSTITUTIONAL TRAINING P  19, 30  p.
  NATIONAL RESEARCH SERVICE AWARD-INSTITUTIONAL GRANTS             *19, 30  p.
  NATIONAL RESEARCH SERVICE AWARD-INSTITUTIONAL GRANTS              19, 31  p.1
 
Nucleic Acid Sequencing
  PILOT PROJECTS OR FEASIBILITY STUDIES FOR GENOMIC ANALYSIS        19, 28  p.
  MAPPING, DNA SEQUENCING, & TECH DEVELOPMENT IN THE HUMAN GENOME   19, 28  p.
  FEASIBILITY OF LARGE-SCALE DNA SEQUENCING OF REGIONS OF HIGH BIO *19, 32  p.
 
Nucleic Acids
  ACQUISITION & CHARACTERIZATION OF ALLOANTISERA & MOLECULAR PROBE $19, 30  p.
  REPOSITORY OF HUMAN DNA PROBES AND LIBRARIES                     $19, 33  p.
 
Nursing
  MINORITY RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP IN PSYCHOLOGY OR IN MENTAL HEALTH N *19, 33  p.
 
Nutrition Education
  CVD NUTRITION EDUCATION FOR LOW LITERACY SKILLS                  *19, 25  p.
 
Nutrition/Dietetics
  CVD NUTRITION EDUCATION FOR LOW LITERACY SKILLS                  *19, 25  p.
 
Occupational Health and Safety
  RESEARCH ON PREVALENCE AND IMPACT OF DRUG USE IN THE WORKPLACE    19, 25  p.
 
Oppportunistic Infections
  NATIONAL COOP DRUG DISCOVERY GROUPS FOR TREATMENT OF OPPORTUNIST *19, 32  p.
 
Oral Diseases
  NATIONAL RESEARCH SERVICE AWARD-INSTITUTIONAL GRANTS             *19, 28  p.
 
Organs+
  GENETIC MONITORING OF INBRED RODENTS                             $19, 35  p.
 
Pathophysiology
  MECHANISMS OF DAMAGE CAUSED BY CARDIOPULMONARY BYPASS            *19, 29  p.
 
Peptides
  STRUCTURAL BIOLOGY & PROTEIN STRUCTURE-FUNCTION RELEVANT TO DIAB  19, 30  p.
 
Perilymphatic Fistula
  RECOGNITION AND MANAGEMENT OF PERILYMPHATIC FISTULA              *19, 31  p.
 
Perinatal Emphasis Research
  PERINATAL EMPHASIS RESEARCH CENTERS                               19, 28  p.1
 
Pharmaceuticals
  CLINICAL CENTERS TO ASSESS EFFICACY OF MINOCYCLINE FOR RHEUMATOI $19, 31  p.
 
Pharmacology
  MECHANISM OF ACTION & BIOCHEMICAL PHARMACOLOGY STUDIES OF ANTITU $19, 29  p.
  PRECLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY STUDIES OF ANTI-AIDS AGENTS             $19, 30  p.
 
PHYSIOLOGICAL/DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
  PROXY MEASURES FOR SERIOUS CHILDHOOD INJURIES                    *19, 27  p.
 
Program Projects, Policy
  UPDATE OF NIH POLICY ON PROGRAM PROJECT & OTHER COMPLEX GRANT AP  19, 27  p.
 
PROPHET System Support
  PROPHET SYSTEM SUPPORT AND ENHANCEMENT                           $19, 28  p.
 
Proteins and Macromolecules
  STRUCTURAL BIOLOGY & PROTEIN STRUCTURE-FUNCTION RELEVANT TO DIAB  19, 30  p.
  MOLECULAR ASPECTS OF SKELETAL MUSCLE ASSEMBLY AND FUNCTION        19, 34  p.
 
Psychiatry
  GERIATRIC MENTAL HEALTH ACADEMIC AWARD, CHILD & ADOLESCENT MENTA  19, 29  p.
 
Psychology
  RESEARCH ON PREVALENCE AND IMPACT OF DRUG USE IN THE WORKPLACE    19, 25  p.
  NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS WITH HIV DISE $19, 33  p.
  MINORITY RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP IN PSYCHOLOGY OR IN MENTAL HEALTH N *19, 33  p.
 
Psychometrics
  SCHOOL-AGE FOLLOW-UP OF EXTRA CORPOREAL MEMBRANE OXYGENATION      19, 33  p.
 
Pulmonary Diseases
  RESEARCH ON FIBER TOXICOLOGY                                      19, 29  p.1
  DIGITAL IMAGING OF CHEST X-RAY                                   *19, 34  p.
 
Receipt Dates
  RECEIPT DATES FOR AIDS COMPETING APPLICATIONS                     19, 27  p.
 
Registries+
  MAINTENANCE OF INTERNATIONAL BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT REGISTRY     $19, 29  p.
 
Repository of Human DNA Probes
  REPOSITORY OF HUMAN DNA PROBES AND LIBRARIES                     $19, 33  p.
 
RESEARCH RESOURCES
  BIOLOGICAL TESTING FACILITY                                      $19, 29  p.
  NATIONAL COOP PROGRAM ON CULTURE CONDITIONS FOR NON-HUMAN IN VIT *19, 29  p.
  REPOSITORY OF HUMAN DNA PROBES AND LIBRARIES                     $19, 33  p.
 
Risk Factors/Analysis
  CVD NUTRITION EDUCATION FOR LOW LITERACY SKILLS                  *19, 25  p.
  EPIDEMIOLOGY OF SPECIFIC LANGUAGE IMPAIRMENT                     $19, 28  p.
 
Schizophrenia
  GERIATRIC MENTAL HEALTH ACADEMIC AWARD, CHILD & ADOLESCENT MENTA  19, 29  p.
 
SCIENCE PLANNING/POLICY
  NIH/ADAMHA POLICY CONCERNING INCLUSION OF WOMEN IN STUDY POPULAT  19, 31  p.1
  ADAMHA/NIH POLICY ON INCLUSION OF MINORITIES IN STUDY POPULATION  19, 35  p.
 
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
  SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES COOPERATIVE RESEARCH CENTERS       *19, 29  p.1
 
Sickle Cell Disease
  COMPREHENSIVE SICKLE CELL CENTER PROGRAM                         *19, 31  p.
 
Skeletal Muscle Assembly
  MOLECULAR ASPECTS OF SKELETAL MUSCLE ASSEMBLY AND FUNCTION        19, 34  p.
 
Statistics
  PROPHET SYSTEM SUPPORT AND ENHANCEMENT                           $19, 28  p.
 
Stress
  RESEARCH ON PREVALENCE AND IMPACT OF DRUG USE IN THE WORKPLACE    19, 25  p.
 
STRUCTURE/FUNCTION
  STRUCTURAL BIOLOGY & PROTEIN STRUCTURE-FUNCTION RELEVANT TO DIAB  19, 30  p.
  SMALL GRANTS FOR INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY                            19, 31  p.1
 
Supplements
  MINORITY CLINICAL ASSOC PHYSICIAN SUPPLEMENTS TO GENERAL CLINICA  19, 31  p.1
  CLINICAL ASSOC PHYSICIAN SUPPLEMENTS TO GENERAL CLINICAL RESEARC  19, 31  p.1
 
Taxol
  BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL STUDIES OF TAXOL                         *19, 28  p.
 
Toxicology
  RESEARCH ON FIBER TOXICOLOGY                                      19, 29  p.1
  TOXICITY STUDIES IN ANIMALS                                      $19, 30  p.
  INVESTIGATIONAL NEW DRUG TOXICOLOGY IN DRUGS FOR AIDS & OPPORTUN $19, 31  p.
 
Transgenic Animal Models
  DEVELOP & USE TRANSGENIC ANIMAL & CELL MODELS IN ENVIRONMENTAL M  19, 28  p.1
 
Transplantation of Organs
  COOPERATIVE CLINICAL TRIALS IN TRANSPLANTATION                    19, 25  p.
  MAINTENANCE OF INTERNATIONAL BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT REGISTRY     $19, 29  p.
  MOLECULAR BIOLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR STUDYING CLASS I AND II HLA  *19, 31  p.
 
Trauma
  ALCOHOL-RELATED TRAUMA:  RESEARCH ON REFERRAL AND TREATMENT       19, 31  p.
 
Treatment, Medical+
  CLINICAL STUDIES OF THERAPIES FOR SEVERE HERPESVIRUS INFECTIONS  $19, 29  p.
  COMPREHENSIVE SICKLE CELL CENTER PROGRAM                         *19, 31  p.
  RECOGNITION AND MANAGEMENT OF PERILYMPHATIC FISTULA              *19, 31  p.
  ALCOHOL-RELATED TRAUMA:  RESEARCH ON REFERRAL AND TREATMENT       19, 31  p.
  APPLIED RESEARCH INTO THE PROCESS OF ALCOHOLISM TREATMENT         19, 31  p.1
 
Viral Studies (Virology)
  CLINICAL STUDIES OF THERAPIES FOR SEVERE HERPESVIRUS INFECTIONS  $19, 29  p.
 
Women in Study Populations
  NIH/ADAMHA POLICY CONCERNING INCLUSION OF WOMEN IN STUDY POPULAT  19, 31  p.1