Subject: Part 2 NIH Extramural Organizational Phone Directory 08/31/90
From: Dot Baker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 90 13:40 EST

Hi Paul,
     I can't remember how I sent the first part of this to be posted.
Please post this one to the NIH listserver as:
    Phone2.083190
     Thanks.   Dottie
 I hope the first one was sent to be posted as: Phone1.083190.  If not,
please try to change the original way it was sent to: phone1.083190.
 ---------------------------- Text of forwarded message -----------------------
 
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCES
HEADQUARTERS NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCES
P O BOX 12233
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK   NORTH CAROLINA   27709
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR - OD
DIRECTOR   DR DAVID P RALL   BG 101, B242,                          8-629-3201
    STAFF ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR   SANDRA V LANGE   BG 101, B238,    8-629-3201
    ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER   JANET A RILEY   BG 101, B236,          8-629-7621
    COMMITTEE MANAGEMENT OFFICER   WINONA HERRELL   NIH-BG 31, 2B55,  496-3511
ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR   DR LARRY G HART   BG 101, B223,             8-629-3971
ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR FOR INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS
    DR TERRI DAMSTRA    BG 101, A220,                               8-629-3467
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH PERSPECTIVES   BG 101, A261,                   8-629-3406
INFORMATION OFFICER   HUGH J LEE   BG 101, A202,                    8-629-3345
OFFICE OF THE SCIENTIFIC ADVISOR TO THE DIRECTOR - OSAD
CHIEF   DR JAMES FOUTS   BG 101, A224,                              8-629-3506
OFFICE OF PROGRAM PLANNING AND EVALUATION - OPPE
DIRECTOR   DANIEL C VANDERMEER   BG 101, A222,                      8-629-3484
OFFICE OF MANAGEMENT - OM
ASSOC DIR FOR MANAGEMENT   CHARLES E LEASURE JR   BG 101, B248,     8-629-3211
DIVISION OF BIOMETRY AND RISK ASSESSMENT - DBRA
DIRECTOR   DR DAVID G HOEL   BG 101, A314,                          8-629-3441
    ASSOC DIR FOR RISK EVALUATION  DR JAMES E HUFF   BG 101, A30    8-629-3780
    STATISTICS AND BIOMATHEMATICS BRANCH - SBB
    CHIEF   DR DAVID G HOEL   BG 101, A314,                         8-629-3441
    EPIDEMIOLOGY BRANCH - EB
    CHIEF   DR WALTER J ROGAN   BG 101, A362,                       8-629-4578
    COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY BRANCH - CTB
    CHIEF   (VACANT)   BG 101, A330,                                8-629-3432
DIVISION OF TOXICOLOGY RESEARCH AND TESTING - DTRT
DIRECTOR   DR RICHARD A GRIESEMER   BG 101, B250,                   8-629-3267
    ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR FOR PROGRAM OPERATIONS
      PEGGY J MC KINNEY   BG 101, B217,                             8-629-4182
    CARCINOGENESIS AND TOXICOLOGIC EVALUATION BRANCH - CTEB
    CHIEF   DR JAMES K SELKIRK   BG 101, B251,                      8-629-2548
    SYSTEMIC TOXICOLOGY BRANCH - STB
    CHIEF   DR BERNARD A SCHWETZ   BG 101, D438,                    8-629-7992
    CELLULAR AND GENETIC TOXICOLOGY BRANCH - CGTB
    CHIEF   DR RAYMOND W TENNANT   BG 101, E440,                    8-629-4141
    CHEMICAL PATHOLOGY BRANCH - CPB
    CHIEF   DR GARY A BOORMAN   BG 101, A004,                       8-629-3440
DIVISION OF EXTRAMURAL RESEARCH AND TRAINING - DERT
DIRECTOR   DR ANNE B SASSAMAN   BG 3, 301A,                         8-629-7723
    DEPUTY DIRECTOR   DR THOR FJELLSTEDT   BG 3, 304A,              8-629-0131
    EXECUTIVE SECRETARIES
      DR CAROL A SHREFFLER   BG 3, 316A,                            8-629-7826
      DR JOHN L BRAUN   BG 3, 314A,                                 8-629-7826
      DR DONALD MC REE   BG 3, 310A,                                8-629-7508
    SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMS BRANCH - SPB
    CHIEF   DR CHRISTOPHER O SCHONWALDER   BG 3, 305A,              8-629-7634
      SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATORS
        DR WILLIAM SUK   BG 3, 306,                                 8-629-0797
        DR MICHAEL GALVIN   BG 3, 303B,                             8-629-7825
        DR JERRY ROBINSON   BG 3, 303A,                             8-629-7724
        DR ANNETTE KIRSHNER   BG 3, 308,                            8-629-0488
        DR GEORGE MALINDZAK   BG 3, 306,                            8-629-3289
    GRANTS MANAGEMENT BRANCH - GMB
    CHIEF   DAVID L MINEO   BG 2, 203B,                             8-629-7628
      DEPUTY CHIEF   NEAL E WINGFIELD   BG 2, 203A,                 8-629-7628
      GRANTS MANAGEMENT SPECIALISTS   BG 2,                         8-629-7628
      GRANTS PROCESSING   BG 2,                                     8-629-7824
DIVISION OF INTRAMURAL RESEARCH - DIR
SCIENTIFIC DIRECTOR   DR JOHN MC LACHLAN   BG 101, A214,            8-629-3205
    ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR FOR PLANNING AND POLICY
       DR MICHAEL D HOGAN   BG 101, A212,                           8-629-3433
    ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER   JANIS MULLANEY   BG 101, A212,         8-629-3205
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NATIONAL EYE INSTITUTE
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR - DIR
DIRECTOR   DR CARL KUPFER   BG 31, 6A03B,                             496-2234
DEPUTY DIRECTOR   EDWARD H MC MANUS   BG 31, 6A05,                    496-4583
EXECUTIVE OFFICER   KENNETH O COOKE   BG 31, 6A07,                    496-7425
    DEPUTY EXECUTIVE OFFICER   PHYLLIS MC KEE   BG 31, 6A17,          496-4233
OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM ACTIVITIES - OIPA
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR   DR BARBARA UNDERWOOD   BG 31, 2B13,              496-4876
    INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS LIAISON    TERRENCE GILLEN   BG 31, 2B13,  496-4876
OFFICE OF SCIENCE POLICY AND LEGISLATION - OSPL
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR   JULIAN M MORRIS   BG 31, 6A25,                   496-4308
    SCIENTIFIC REPORTING SECTION
    INFORMATION OFFICER   JUDITH STEIN   BG 31, 6A34,                 496-5248
BIOMETRY AND EPIDEMIOLOGY PROGRAM - BEP
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR   DR DANIEL G SEIGEL   BG 31, 6A10,                496-1331
    BIOMETRY SECTION
    CHIEF   DR ROY C MILTON   BG 31, 6A16A,                           496-6581
    CLINICAL TRIALS BRANCH - CTB
    CHIEF   DR FREDERICK FERRIS   BG 31, 6A24,                        496-6583
    EPIDEMIOLOGY BRANCH - EB
    CHIEF   DR ROBERT D SPERDUTO   BG 31, 6A22,                       496-6581
INTRAMURAL RESEARCH PROGRAM - IR
SCIENTIFIC DIRECTOR   (VACANT)   BG 31, 6A03A,                        496-3552
    CLINICAL DIRECTOR   DR ROBERT NUSSENBLATT   BG 10, 10N202,        496-3123
EXTRAMURAL AND COLLABORATIVE PROGRAM - ECP
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR   DR JACK A MC LAUGHLIN   BG 31, 6A08,             496-9110
    REVIEW & SPECIAL PROJECTS OFFICER   DR JANET CUCA   BG 31, 6A06,  496-5561
    RESEARCH TRAINING AND RESOURCES OFFICER
       DR RALPH J HELMSEN   BG 31, 6A51,                              496-5983
    ANTERIOR SEGMENT DISEASES BRANCH - ASD
    CHIEF   DR PETER A DUDLEY   BG 31, 6A48,                          496-5884
      CORNEAL DISEASES PROGRAM DIRECTOR
        DR LORE ANNE MC NICHOL   BG 31, 6A51,                         496-5983
      CATARACT PROGRAM DIRECTOR   (VACANT)   BG 31, 6A48,             496-5884
      GLAUCOMA PROGRAM DIRECTOR   DR PETER A DUDLEY   BG 31, 6A48,    496-5884
    RETINAL AND CHOROIDAL DISEASES BRANCH - RCD
    ACTING CHIEF   DR CONSTANCE W ATWELL   BG 31, 6A51,               496-5983
      RETINAL-DEGENERATIVE DISORDERS PROGRAM DIRECTOR   BG 31, 6A51,  496-5983
      RETINAL VASCULAR INFLAMATORY & NEOPLASTIC DISORDERS  B31, 6A51, 496-5983
      FUNDAMENTAL RETINAL PROCESSES PROGRAM DIRECTOR
         DR MARIA Y GIOVANNI   BG 31, 6A51,                           496-5983
    STRABISMUS, AMBLYOPIA, AND VISUAL PROCESSING BRANCH - SAVP
    CHIEF   DR CONSTANCE ATWELL   BG 31, 6A47,                        496-5301
      AMBLYOPIA & VISUAL PROCESSING PROGRAM DIRECTOR
        DR MICHAEL D OBERDORFER     BG 31, 6A47,                      496-5301
      OCULAR MOTILITY & STRABISMUS PROGRAM DIRECTOR    BG 31, 6A47,   496-5301
      OPTICS AND REFRACTIVE ERROR PROGRAM DIRECTOR    BG 31, 6A47,    496-5301
      LOW VISION AND REHABILITATION PROGRAM DIRECTOR
        DR CONSTANCE ATWELL   BG 31, 6A47,                            496-5301
    EXTRAMURAL SERVICES BRANCH - ESB
    CHIEF   CAROLYN E GRIMES   BG 31, 6A52,                           496-5884
      GRANTS MANAGEMENT SECTION
      CHIEF   GAYE LYNCH   BG 31, 6A52,                               496-5884
        GRANTS OPERATIONS UNIT
        HEAD   LILYAN ATKINSON   BG 31, 6A47,                         496-5884
    COLLABORATIVE CLINICAL VISION RESEARCH - CCVR
    CHIEF   DR RICHARD L MOWERY   BG 31, 6A52,                        496-5983
      EPIDEMIOLOGY   DR NATALIE KURINIJ   BG 31, 6A52,                496-5884
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF GENERAL MEDICAL SCIENCES
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR - DIR
DIRECTOR   DR RUTH L KIRSCHSTEIN   WESTWOOD BG, 926,                  496-7891
DEPUTY DIRECTOR   DR MARVIN CASSMAN   WESTWOOD BG, 922,               496-0186
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR FOR PROGRAM ACTIVITIES   DR W SUE SHAFER   WW 938, 496-7061
RESEARCH TRAINING OFFICER   DR JOHN NORVELL   WESTWOOD BG, 907,       496-7260
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FOR REFERRAL & LIAISON   DR ANTHONY RENE   WW 925, 402-0593
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FOR EVALUATION   DR HOWARD JENERICK   WW 928,      496-7714
OFFICE OF ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT - OAM
CHIEF AND EXECUTIVE OFFICER   (VACANT)   WESTWOOD BG, 928,            496-7714
    DEPUTY EXECUTIVE OFFICER   MARTHA Q PINE   WESTWOOD BG, 928,      496-7714
OFFICE OF RESEARCH REPORTS - ORR
CHIEF AND PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER   ANN DIEFFENBACH   BG 31, 4A52, 496-7301
OFFICE OF PROGRAM ANALYSIS - OPA
CHIEF   JANYCE HEDETNIEMI   WESTWOOD BG, 934,                         496-7008
OFFICE OF PROGRAM ACTIVITIES - PA
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR FOR PROGRAM ACTIVITIES   DR W SUE SHAFER   WW 938, 496-7061
    DEPUTY ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR   DR DAVID WOLFF   WB, 936,             496-7063
      GRANTS MANAGEMENT OFFICER   CAROL TIPPERY   WESTWOOD BG, 953,   496-7746
      DEPUTY GRANTS MANAGEMENT OFFICER  RUTH MONAGHAN   WESTWOOD 953, 496-7746
      GRANTS MANAGEMENT SPECIALISTS   WESTWOOD BG, 953,               496-7166
OFFICE OF REVIEW ACTIVITIES - ORA
CHIEF   DR HELEN SUNSHINE   WESTWOOD BG, 9A18,                        496-7585
    EXECUTIVE SECRETARIES
      DR AGNES DONAHUE   WESTWOOD BG, 9A10,                           496-9915
      DR ARTHUR L ZACHARY   WESTWOOD BG, 9A14,                        496-7125
      DR IRENE B GLOWINSKI   WESTWOOD BG, 9A15,                       496-7587
      DR CAROLE LATKER   WESTWOOD BG, 9A10,                           496-7125
      DR NORKA RUIZ-BRAVO   WESTWOOD BG, 9A18,                        496-7585
      DR MARY JANE STEPHENS   WESTWOOD BG, 9A13,                      402-0635
      DR RODNEY ULANE   WESTWOOD BG, 9A18,                            496-4772
      DR BRUCE WETZEL   WESTWOOD BG, 9A18,                            496-4772
CELLULAR AND MOLECULAR BASIS OF DISEASE PROGRAM BRANCH - CMBD
DIRECTOR   DR CHARLES A MILLER   WESTWOOD BG, 903,                    496-7021
    DEPUTY DIRECTOR   DR BERT I SHAPIRO   WESTWOOD BG, 903,           496-7518
    MOLECULAR BASIS OF DISEASE SECTION
    CHIEF   DR WARREN JONES   WESTWOOD BG, 903,                       496-7621
      SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATORS
        DR ARTRICE BADER   WESTWOOD BG, 906,                          496-7294
        DR RODNEY ULANE   WESTWOOD BG, 9A18,                          496-4772
        DR LEE VAN LENTEN   WESTWOOD BG, 907,                         496-7001
    CELLULAR BASIS OF DISEASE SECTION
    CHIEF   DR MARION ZATZ   WESTWOOD BG, 903,                        496-7518
      SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATOR
        DR ELIEZAR DAWIDOWICZ   WESTWOOD BG, 904,                     496-0334
GENETICS PROGRAM BRANCH - GEN
DIRECTOR   DR JUDITH H GREENBERG   WESTWOOD BG, 910,                  496-7175
    GENETICS OF GROWTH AND DIFFERENTIATION SECTION
    CHIEF   DR JOYE JONES   WESTWOOD BG, 910,                         496-7087
      SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATORS
        DR JAMES ANDERSON   WESTWOOD BG, 918,                         496-7087
        DR CATHERINE LEWIS   WESTWOOD BG, 910,                        496-7175
    MOLECULAR AND MEDICAL GENETICS SECTION
    CHIEF   DR IRENE ECKSTRAND   WESTWOOD BG, 918,                    496-7137
      SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATORS
        DR STEPHEN FAHNESTOCK   WESTWOOD BG, 918,                     496-7137
        DR MARCUS RHOADES   WESTWOOD BG, 918,                         496-7137
MINORITY ACCESS TO RESEARCH CAREERS PROGRAM BRANCH - MARC
DIRECTOR   ELWARD BYNUM   WESTWOOD BG, 950,                           496-7941
    SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATOR   DR GEORGE HAYDEN   WESTWOOD BG, 950,    496-7941
MINORITY BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH SUPPORT PROGRAM BRANCH - MBRSP
CHIEF   DR CIRIACO Q GONZALES   WESTWOOD BG, 952,                     496-6745
    SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATORS
      DR JOSE VELAZQUEZ   WESTWOOD BG, 952,                           496-6745
      DR LORRITA WATSON   WESTWOOD BG, 952,                           496-6745
      HEALTH SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATOR   (VACANT)   WESTWOOD BG, 952,   496-6745
PHARMACOLOGICAL SCIENCES PROGRAM BRANCH - PS
DIRECTOR   DR CHRISTINE CARRICO   WESTWOOD BG, 919,                   496-7707
    SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATORS
      DR CARL A KUETHER   WESTWOOD BG, 919,                           496-7181
      DR ROCHELLE LONG   WESTWOOD BG, 919,                            496-7181
      DR MICHAEL ROGERS   WESTWOOD BG, 919,                           496-7181
BIOPHYSICS AND PHYSIOLOGICAL SCIENCES PROGRAM BRANCH - BPS
DIRECTOR   (VACANT)   WESTWOOD BG, 907,                               496-7253
    DEPUTY DIRECTOR   DR JAMES CASSATT   WESTWOOD BG, 907,            496-7253
    BIOPHYSICS SECTION
    CHIEF   (VACANT)   WESTWOOD BG, 907,                              496-7309
      SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATORS
        DR JOHN NORVELL   WESTWOOD BG, 907,                           496-7260
        DR AMERICO RIVERA   WESTWOOD BG, 909,                         496-7001
    PHYSIOLOGICAL SCIENCES SECTION
    CHIEF   DR LEE VAN LENTEN   WESTWOOD BG, 905,                     496-7001
      SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATORS
        DR YVONNE MADDOX   WESTWOOD BG, 905,                          496-7001
        DR BERT I SHAPIRO   WESTWOOD BG, 903,                         496-7518
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NATIONAL HEART, LUNG, AND BLOOD INSTITUTE
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR - OD
DIRECTOR   DR CLAUDE LENFANT   BG 31, 5A52,                           496-5166
DEPUTY DIRECTOR   DR PETER L FROMMER   BG 31, 5A49,                   496-1078
ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR   SHEILA POHL   BG 31, 5A52,                496-6471
SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR (NHLBI AIDS COORDINATOR)
  ELAINE SLOAND   BG 31, 5A21,                                        496-3245
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR FOR ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT
  STEPHEN A FICCA   BG 31, 5A50,                                      496-2411
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR FOR SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM OPERATION
  DR BARBARA PACKARD   BG 31, 5A03,                                   496-6331
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR FOR PREVENTION, EDUCATION, AND CONTROL   (VACANT)
    BG 31, 4A03,                                                      496-5437
ASSOC DIR FOR INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS   DR RUTH HEGYELI   B31, 4A10,   496-5375
EXECUTIVE OFFICER   STEPHEN A FICCA   BG 31, 5A50,                    496-2411
OFFICE OF ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT - OAM
DIRECTOR   STEPHEN A FICCA   BG 31, 5A50,                             496-2411
    OFFICE OF SPECIAL CONCERNS   MARY F SPEARS   BG 31, 4A28,         496-1763
    MANAGEMENT POLICY AND TECHNOLOGY BRANCH - OAM M
    CHIEF  SHEILA MERRITT (MANAGEMENT ANALYSIS OFFICER)  B31, 5A08,   496-9737
      PRIVACY ACT COORDINATOR   MISHYELLE CROOM   BG 31, 5A08,        496-9737
      FREEDOM OF INFORMATION COORDINATOR  MISHYELLE CROOM  B31, 5A08, 496-9737
OFFICE OF PROGRAM PLANNING AND EVALUATION - OPPE
DIRECTOR   DR BARBARA PACKARD   BG 31, 5A03,                          496-6331
    INFORMATION SYSTEMS BRANCH - OPPE IS
    CHIEF   RALPH W VAN WEY JR   WESTWOOD BG, 632,                    496-7875
OFFICE OF PREVENTION, EDUCATION AND CONTROL - OPEC
DIRECTOR   (VACANT)   BG 31, 4A03,                                    496-5437
    COORDINATOR   NATIONAL CHOLESTEROL EDUCATION PROGRAM
       DR JAMES I CLEEMAN   BG 31, 4A05,                              496-0554
    COORDINATOR   NATIONAL HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE EDUCATION PROGRAM
       DR EDWARD J ROCCELLA   BG 31, 4A05,                            496-0554
    COORDINATOR NATIONAL BLOOD RESOURCE EDUCATION PROGRAM
       SUSAN D ROGUS   BG 31, 4A05,                                   496-0554
    COORDINATOR   NHLBI SMOKING EDUCATION PROGRAM
       DR GREGORY J MOROSCO   BG 31, 4A18,                            496-1051
    COORDINATOR NATIONAL ASTHMA EDUCATION PROGRAM
       ROBINSON FULWOOD   BG 31, 4A18,                                496-1051
    HEALTH EDUCATION BRANCH - OPEC HE
    CHIEF   DR GREGORY J MOROSCO   BG 31, 4A18,                       496-1051
    COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLIC INFORMATION BRANCH - OPEC CPI
    CHIEF   TERRY BELLICHA   BG 31, 4A21,                             496-4236
      INFORMATION SERVICES SECTION
      CHIEF   KEITH HEWITT   BG 31, 4A21,                             496-4236
      PUBLICATIONS MANAGEMENT SECTION
      CHIEF   SANDRA LEE KAMISAR   BG 31, 4A21,                       496-5343
      COMMUNICATIONS AND MARKETING SECTION
      CHIEF   JOHN MC GRATH   BG 31, 4A21,                            496-4236
OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS
DR RUTH HEGYELI   BG 31, 4A07,                                        496-5375
DIVISION OF HEART AND VASCULAR DISEASES - HV OD
DIRECTOR   DR EUGENE R PASSAMANI   FEDERAL BG, 416A,                  496-2553
    DEPUTY DIRECTOR   (VACANT)   FEDERAL BG, 412A,                    496-5656
    ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR FOR SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMS
       DR DAVID M ROBINSON   FEDERAL BG, 416B,                        496-2553
    CONTRACTING OFFICER - DHVD   DOUG FRYE   FEDERAL BG, 4C04,        496-6838
    RESEARCH TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT - HV RTD
    CHIEF   DR JOHN FAKUNDING   FEDERAL BG, 3C04,                     496-1724
    CARDIOLOGY PROGRAM - HV C
    ASSOC DIR FOR CARDIOLOGY   DR MICHAEL HORAN   FEDERAL BG, 320,    496-5421
      DEPUTY DIRECTOR   DR FRANK ALTIERI   FEDERAL BG, 312A,          496-1586
      CARDIAC DISEASES BRANCH - HV CD
      CHIEF   DR CONSTANCE WEINSTEIN   FEDERAL BG, 3C06,              496-1081
        DEPUTY CHIEF   (VACANT)   FEDERAL BG, 3C06,                   496-1081
      CARDIAC FUNCTIONS BRANCH - HV CF
      CHIEF   DR PETER SPOONER   FEDERAL BG, 304C,                    496-1627
        DEPUTY CHIEF   DR JERRY B CRITZ   FEDERAL BG, 304C,           496-1627
      DEVICES AND TECHNOLOGY BRANCH - HV DT
      CHIEF   DR JOHN T WATSON   FEDERAL BG, 312A,                    496-1586
        DEPUTY CHIEF   DR ALAN BERSON   FEDERAL BG, 312D,             496-1586
    ARTERIOSCLEROSIS, HYPERTENSION AND LIPID METABOLISM PROGRAM
    ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR   DR GARDNER C MC MILLAN   FEDERAL BG, 4C12A,  496-1613
      DEPUTY DIRECTOR   DR BASIL RIFKIND   FEDERAL BG, 4A14A,         496-1681
      HYPERTENSION AND KIDNEY DISEASES BRANCH - HV HK
      CHIEF   DR STEPHN MOCKRIN   FEDERAL BG, 4C12B,                  496-1857
        DEPUTY CHIEF   (VACANT)   FEDERAL BG, 4C12,                   496-1857
      LIPID METABOLISM - ATHEROGENESIS BRANCH - HV LA
      CHIEF   DR BASIL RIFKIND   FEDERAL BG, 4A14A,                   496-1681
        DEPUTY CHIEF   DR MOMTAZ WASSEF   FEDERAL BG, 4A12,           496-1978
DIVISION OF EPIDEMIOLOGY AND CLINICAL APPLICATIONS - EC OD
DIRECTOR   WILLIAM R HARLAN   FEDERAL BG, 212B,                       496-2533
    ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER   PATRICIA D ROBERTSON   FEDERAL BG, 204,  496-8837
    ASSOC DIR FOR SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMS  DR GERALD PAYNE   FED 220,     496-1841
    BIOSTATISTICS RESEARCH BRANCH - EC BR
    ACTING CHIEF   DR JOEL VERTER   FEDERAL BG, 2A11,                 496-5905
    CLINICAL APPLICATIONS AND PREVENTION PROGRAM - EC CAPP
    ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR   DR LAWRENCE FRIEDMAN   FEDERAL BG, 5C10,     496-1706
      PREVENTION AND DEMONSTRATION RESEARCH BRANCH - EC PDR
      CHIEF   DR JEFFREY CUTLER   FEDERAL BG, 604,                    496-2465
      CLINICAL TRIALS BRANCH - EC CT
      CHIEF   DR LAWRENCE FRIEDMAN   FEDERAL BG, 5C01,                496-4323
      BEHAVIORAL MEDICINE BRANCH - EC BM
      CHIEF   DR STEPHEN M WEISS   FEDERAL BG, 216,                   496-9380
    EPIDEMIOLOGY AND BIOMETRY PROGRAM - EC EB
    ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR   DR MILLICENT HIGGINS   FEDERAL BG, 2C08,     496-2327
      SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL EPIDEMIOLOGY BRANCH - EC SEE
      CHIEF   DR RICHEY SHARRETT   FEDERAL BG, 2C08,                  496-8887
      CLINICAL AND GENETIC EPIDEMIOLOGY BRANCH - EC CGE
      CHIEF   DR PETER SAVAGE   FEDERAL BG, 300B,                     496-4333
      FIELD STUDIES AND BIOMETRY BRANCH - EC FSB
      CHIEF   ROBERT J GARRISON   FEDERAL BG, 3A12,                   496-5826
        HONOLULU EPIDEMIOLOGY RESEARCH SECTION
        CHIEF DR DWAYNE REED  HONOLULU HEART PROGRAM  347 N KUAKINI ST
          HONOLULU HI   96817,                                  8-808-536-7283
        FRAMINGHAM EPIDEMIOLOGY RESEARCH SECTION
        CHIEF  DR WM P CASTELLI  5 THURBER ST  FRAMINGHAM MA    8-508-872-6556
DIVISION OF LUNG DISEASES - LD OD
DIRECTOR   DR SUZANNE S HURD   WESTWOOD BG, 6A16,                     496-7208
    ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR FOR SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM OPERATIONS
       DR CAROL VRIEM   WESTWOOD BG, 6A16C,                           496-7208
    SPEC ASST TO THE DIRECTOR   DR J SRI RAM   WESTWOOD BG, 6A11,     496-0895
    ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER   LORETTA LAYTON   WESTWOOD BG, 6A12,      496-7984
    CONTRACTING OFFICER FOR DLD   DOUGLAS FRYE   WESTWOOD BG, 654,    496-7334
    STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION BRANCH - LD SF
    CHIEF   DR DOROTHY GAIL   WESTWOOD BG, 6A07,                      496-7171
    AIRWAYS DISEASES BRANCH - LD AD
    CHIEF   DR JAMES KILEY   WESTWOOD BG, 6A15,                       496-7332
    INTERSTITIAL LUNG DISEASES BRANCH - LD ILD
    CHIEF   DR ANTHONY KALICA   WESTWOOD BG, 6A09,                    496-7034
    PREVENTION, EDUCATION, AND RESEARCH TRAINING BRANCH - LD PERT
    CHIEF   DR SYDNEY R PARKER   WESTWOOD BG, 640,                    496-7668
DIVISION OF BLOOD DISEASES AND RESOURCES - BD OD
DIRECTOR   DR JOHN C HOAK   FEDERAL BG, 516B,                         496-4868
    ASSOC DIR FOR SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMS   DR CAROL LETENDRE   FED 516C, 496-8966
    SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR FOR RESEARCH TRAINING
    DR FANN HARDING   FEDERAL BG, 5A08B,                              496-1817
    CONTRACTING OFFICER FOR DBDR   PATRICIA DAVIS   FEDERAL BG, 5C14, 496-3513
    BLOOD DISEASES BRANCH - BD BD
    CHIEF   DR ALAN LEVINE   FEDERAL BG, 5A12B,                       496-5911
    BLOOD RESOURCES BRANCH - BD BR
    CHIEF   DR GEORGE NEMO   FEDERAL BG, 5C10A,                       496-1537
    SICKLE CELL DISEASE BRANCH - BD SC
    CHIEF   DR CLARICE REID   FEDERAL BG, 504D,                       496-6931
    PROGRAM PLANNING AND PREVENTION BRANCH - BD PP
    CHIEF   ALLAN W CZARRA   FEDERAL BG, 520,                         496-4186
DIVISION OF EXTRAMURAL AFFAIRS - EA OD
DIRECTOR   DR RONALD G GELLER   WESTWOOD BG, 7A17,                    496-7416
    DEPUTY DIRECTOR FOR DIVISION OF EXTRAMURAL AFFAIRS
      DR HENRY G ROSCOE      WESTWOOD BG, 7A17A,                      496-7225
    ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR FOR REVIEW   DR JIM L SHIELDS   WW 557A,       496-7919
    EXECUTIVE SECRETARY OF NHLBAC   ARLENE ZIMMERMAN   WW 7A15A,      496-7548
    COUNCIL/COMMITTEE MANAGEMENT ASST  KATHRYN M VALEDA   WW 7A15,    496-7548
    OFFICE OF POLICY AND PROCEDURE - EA PP
    CHIEF   DR HENRY G ROSCOE   WESTWOOD BG, 7A17A,                   496-7225
    REVIEW BRANCH - EA RB
    CHIEF   DR JIM L SHIELDS   WESTWOOD BG, 557A,                     496-7919
      PROGRAM PROJECTS REVIEW SECTION
      CHIEF   DR LOUIS OUELLETTE   WESTWOOD BG, 554A,                 496-7265
      CENTERS AND SPECIAL PROJECTS REVIEW SECTION
      CHIEF   DR CHARLES L TURBYFILL   WESTWOOD BG, 553A,             496-7351
      CONTRACTS, CLINICAL TRIALS AND TRAINING REVIEW SECTION
      CHIEF   DR JIM SCHEIRER   WESTWOOD BG, 548B,                    496-7363
      REVIEW PROCESSING SECTION
      CHIEF   (VACANT)   WESTWOOD BG, 5A18,                           496-7284
    CONTRACTS OPERATIONS BRANCH - EA CO
    CHIEF   ROBERT R CARLSEN   WESTWOOD BG, 650B,                     496-7666
      DEPUTY CHIEF   ROBERT B BEST   FEDERAL BG, 650A,                496-7666
      BDR CONTRACTS SECTION
      CHIEF   PATRICIA DAVIS   FEDERAL BG, 5C14A,                     496-3513
      HLVD CONTRACTS SECTION
      CHIEF   DOUGLAS W FRYE   WESTWOOD BG, 652D,                     496-7334
      ECA CONTRACTS SECTION
      CHIEF   EUGENE HARRIS   FEDERAL BG, 2C02,                       496-9655
    GRANTS OPERATIONS BRANCH - EA GO
    CHIEF   LOIS J HINDE   WESTWOOD BG, 4A12B,                        496-7255
      DEPUTY CHIEF   MARGARET HEYDRICK   WESTWOOD BG, 4A12A,          496-7255
      HVD GRANTS MANAGEMENT SECTION
      CHIEF   MARIE WILLETT   WESTWOOD BG, 4A11C,                     496-7255
      LD GRANTS MANAGEMENT SECTION
      CHIEF   RAYMOND L ZIMMERMAN   WESTWOOD BG, 4A17A,               496-7255
      BDR GRANTS MANAGEMENT SECTION
      CHIEF   JOSEPH ELLIS   WESTWOOD BG, 4A15B,                      496-7255
      COUNCIL SERVICES AND GRANTS RECORDS SECTION
      ACTING CHIEF   MARGARET HEYDRICK   WESTWOOD BG, 4A09B,          496-7538
DIVISION OF INTRAMURAL RESEARCH - IR OD
DIRECTOR   DR EDWARD KORN   BG 10, 7N214,                             496-2116
    CLINICAL DIRECTOR   DR HARRY KEISER   BG 10, 8C103,               496-1518
    DEPUTY CLINICAL DIRECTOR   DR ARTHUR NIENHUIS   BG 10, 7C103,     496-5093
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF NEUROLOGICAL DISORDERS AND STROKE
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR - OD
DIRECTOR   DR MURRAY GOLDSTEIN   BG 31, 8A52A,                        496-9746
DEPUTY DIRECTOR   DR ROGER J PORTER   BG 31, 8A52B,                   496-3167
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR FOR INTRAMURAL ACTIVITIES
DR IRWIN J KOPIN   BG 10, 5N214,                                      496-4297
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR FOR EXTRAMURAL ACTIVITIES
DR JOHN C DALTON   FEDERAL BG, 1016A,                                 496-9248
EXECUTIVE OFFICER   RICHARD L SHERBERT JR   BG 31, 8A49,              496-4697
    DEPUTY EXECUTIVE OFFICER   JOHN H JONES   BG 31, 8A49,            496-2575
OFFICE OF ADMINISTRATION - OA
CHIEF   RICHARD L SHERBERT JR   BG 31,8A49,                           496-4697
    INFORMATION RESOURCES MANAGEMENT BRANCH - IRMB
    CHIEF   RONALD E BROWN   FEDERAL BG, 904,                         496-9244
OFFICE OF SCIENTIFIC AND HEALTH REPORTS - OSHR
ACTING CHIEF   RAYMOND F FLEMING   BG 31, 8A06,                       496-5924
    DEPUTY CHIEF   RAYMOND F FLEMING JR   BG 31, 8A06,                496-5924
    SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS SECTION
    CHIEF   RAYMOND F FLEMING JR   BG 31, 8A08,                       496-5924
    PUBLIC LIAISON SECTION
    CHIEF   LINDA F COOK   BG 31, 8A06,                               496-5751
DIVISION OF EXTRAMURAL ACTIVITIES - DEA
DIRECTOR   DR JOHN C DALTON   FEDERAL BG, 1016A,                      496-9248
    DEPUTY DIRECTOR   EDWARD M DONOHUE   FEDERAL BG, 1020,            496-4188
    CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT BRANCH - CMB
    CHIEF & CONTRACTING OFFICER  LAWRENCE J FITZGERALD JR  FED 9A14A, 496-1813
    GRANTS MANAGEMENT BRANCH - GMB
    CHIEF & GRANTS MANAGEMENT OFFICER   MARY WHITEHEAD   FED 1004A,   496-9231
      GRANTS ADMINISTRATION SECTION
      CHIEF   MARY WHITEHEAD   FEDERAL BG, 1004A,                     496-9231
    SCIENTIFIC REVIEW BRANCH - SRB
    CHIEF   DR RAYMOND SUMMERS   FEDERAL BG, 9C10A,                   496-9223
      EXECUTIVE SECRETARIES
        (VACANT)   FEDERAL BG, 9C08A,                                 496-9223
        DR HOWARD WEINSTEIN   FEDERAL BG, 9B11A,                      496-9223
        DR ARTHUR B WHITE   FEDERAL BG, 9C08B,                        496-9223
        DR PAUL SHEEHY   FEDERAL BG, 9C14A,                           496-9223
        DR HERBERT YELLIN   FEDERAL BG, 9C14B,                        496-9223
DIVISION OF FUNDAMENTAL NEUROSCIENCES - DFN
DIRECTOR   DR EUGENE STREICHER   FEDERAL BG, 916,                     496-5745
    DEPUTY DIRECTOR   DR W WATSON ALBERTS   FEDERAL BG, 916,          496-1447
      HEALTH SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATORS
      DR F T HAMBRECHT   FEDERAL BG, 9C02,                            496-5745
      DR WILLIAM J HEETDERKS   FEDERAL BG, 9C02,                      496-5745
      DR N HERBERT SPECTOR   FEDERAL BG, 916,                         496-5745
      DR HERBERT C LANSDELL   FEDERAL BG, 920,                        496-5745
      ALFRED WEISSBERG   FEDERAL BG, 916,                             496-5745
DIVISION OF CONVULSIVE, DEVELOPMENTAL, AND NEUROMUSCULAR DISORDERS
DIRECTOR   DR FLOYD J BRINLEY JR   FEDERAL BG, 816B,                  496-6541
    DEPUTY DIRECTOR   DR JOSEPH S DRAGE   FEDERAL BG, 816A,           496-9022
    EPILEPSY BRANCH - EB
    CHIEF   DR JAMES J CEREGHINO   FEDERAL BG, 114,                   496-6691
      TECHNICAL INFORMATION SECTION
      CHIEF   DR GORDON PLEDGER   FEDERAL BG, 1A01,                   496-9725
      PRECLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY SECTION
      CHIEF   DR HARVEY J KUPFERBERG   FEDERAL BG, 118,               496-1917
    DEVELOPMENTAL NEUROLOGY BRANCH - DNB
    CHIEF   DR PHILIP SHERIDAN   FEDERAL BG, 8C10,                    496-6701
      HEALTH SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATORS
      DR SARAH H BROMAN   FEDERAL BG, 8C08,                           496-5821
      DR KAREN SKINNER   FEDERAL BG, 8C04,                            496-5821
      DR PAUL L NICHOLS   FEDERAL BG, 8C08,                           496-5821
      DR DEBORAH HIRTZ   FEDERAL BG, 8C02,                            496-5821
      DR GIOVANNA SPINELLA   FEDERAL BG, 820,                         496-5821
DIVISION OF DEMYELINATING, ATROPHIC AND DEMENTING DISORDERS - DDADD
DIRECTOR   DR CARL M LEVENTHAL   FEDERAL BG, 810A,                    496-5679
    DEPUTY DIRECTOR   DR EMANUEL STADLAN   FEDERAL BG, 812A,          496-2313
      HEALTH SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATORS
      DR EUGENE OLIVER   FEDERAL BG, 806A,                            496-1431
      DR KENNETH SURREY   FEDERAL BG, 802A,                           496-1431
      DR A P KERZA-KWIATECKI   FEDERAL BG, 804A,                      496-1431
DIVISION OF STROKE AND TRAUMA - DST
DIRECTOR   DR MICHAEL WALKER   FEDERAL BG, 8A08A,                     496-2581
    DEPUTY DIRECTOR   DR GEORGE N EAVES   FEDERAL BG, 8A13A,          496-4226
      HEALTH SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATORS
      DR PATRICIA A GRADY   FEDERAL BG, 8A10,                         496-4226
      DR JOHN R MARLER   FEDERAL BG, 800,                             496-4226
      DR MARY ELLEN MICHEL   FEDERAL BG, 8A13,                        496-4226
DIVISION OF INTRAMURAL RESEARCH - DIR
DIRECTOR   DR IRWIN J KOPIN   BG 10, 5N214,                           496-4297
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NATIONAL LIBRARY OF MEDICINE
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR - DIR
DIRECTOR   DR DONALD A B LINDBERG   BG 38, 2E17B,                     496-6221
DEPUTY DIRECTOR   KENT A SMITH   BG 38, 2E17A,                        496-6661
DEPUTY DIRECTOR FOR RESEARCH AND EDUCATION
  DR HAROLD M SCHOOLMAN   BG 38, 2E17,                                496-4725
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FOR PLANNING AND EVALUATION
  DR ELLIOT R SIEGEL   BG 38, 2S20,                                   496-8834
DIR FOR INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS   DR RICHARD K C HSIEH   BG 38, 2W14,  496-6481
DIRECTOR   INFORMATION SYSTEMS   JOHN ANDERSON   BG 38A, 2S220,       496-1351
SPECIAL PROJECTS OFFICER   CHARLES R KALINA   BG 38, 2N03,            496-0592
OFFICE OF ADMINISTRATION - A
EXECUTIVE OFFICER   KENNETH G CARNEY   BG 38, 2N11,                   496-6491
OFFICE OF INQUIRIES AND PUBLICATIONS MANAGEMENT - IPM
CHIEF   ROBERT MEHNERT   BG 38, 2S10,                                 496-6308
    PUBLICATIONS MANAGEMENT SECTION
    CHIEF   ROGER GILKESON   BG 38, 2S08,                             496-6308
OFFICE OF COMPUTER AND COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS - OCCS
DIRECTOR   JOHN E ANDERSON   BG 38A, 2S222,                           496-1351
DIVISION OF SPECIALIZED INFORMATION SERVICES - SIS
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR   DR HENRY M KISSMAN   BG 38A, 3S324,              496-3147
    DEPUTY ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR   DR GEORGE J COSMIDES   BG 38A, 3N323, 496-3147
    ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER   PATRICIA WILLIAMS   BG 38A, 3S322,       496-3147
    OFFICE OF HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES INFORMATION
    CHIEF   DR SIDNEY SIEGEL   BG 38A, 4S404,                         496-5022
    BIOMEDICAL FILES IMPLEMENTATION BRANCH
    CHIEF   BRUNO M VASTA   BG 38A, 3S320,                            496-6531
    BIOMEDICAL INFORMATION SERVICES BRANCH
    CHIEF   DR MELVIN L SPANN   BG 38A, 3N321,                        496-1131
      CHEMICAL INFORMATION SERVICES SECTION
      CHIEF   DR GEORGE F HAZARD JR   BG 38A, 3N319,                  496-1131
      BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION SERVICES SECTION
      CHIEF   JEANNE GOSHORN   BG 38A, 3N317,                         496-1131
DIVISION OF EXTRAMURAL PROGRAMS - EP
ACTING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR   DR MILTON CORN   BG 38A, 5N505,           496-4621
    DEPUTY ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR   ARTHUR BROERING   BG 38A, 5N503,      496-4621
    SPEC ASST TO ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR   FRANCES HOWARD   BG 38A, 5S512, 496-4671
    COMMITTEE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT   KARIN COLTON   BG 38A, 5S506,    496-4621
    GRANTS MANAGEMENT OFFICER/ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
      BRIAN R CAMPBELL   BG 38A, 5N509,                               496-4253
    OFFICE OF PROGRAM PLANNING AND EVALUATION
    CHIEF   RICHARD T WEST   BG 38A, 5S504,                           496-3113
    BIOMEDICAL INFORMATION SUPPORT BRANCH
    CHIEF   DR ROGER DAHLEN   BG 38A, 5S522,                          496-4221
      PROGRAM OFFICER   PETER A CLEPPER   BG 38A, 5S518,              496-4221
      PROGRAM OFFICER   FRANCES JOHNSON   BG 38A, 5S520,              496-4221
    INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS BRANCH
    CHIEF   DR JEANNE L BRAND   BG 38A, 5N519,                        496-6131
      PROGRAM OFFICER   (VACANT)   BG 38A, 5N517,                     496-4195
DIVISION OF LIBRARY OPERATIONS - LO
ASSOC DIR FOR LIBRARY OPERATIONS  LOIS ANN COLAIANNI   B38, 2W04A,    496-6921
    DEPUTY ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR   BETSY L HUMPHREYS   BG 38, 2W06,      496-6921
      MEDICAL SUBJECT HEADINGS SECTION
      HEAD   PERI SCHUYLER   BG 38A, B2E17,                           496-1495
      REG MED LIBRARY OFFICE   RML PROGRAM COORDINATOR
         BECKY LYON-HARTMANN      BG 38, B1E03D,                      496-4777
    PUBLIC SERVICES DIVISION - PS
    CHIEF   EVE-MARIE LACROIX   BG 38, 1S33,                          496-5501
      DEPUTY CHIEF   MARTHA R FISHEL   BG 38, 1S33,                   496-5501
      REFERENCE SECTION
      HEAD   PAMELA MEREDITH   BG 38, 1W22A,                          496-6097
      COLLECTION ACCESS SECTION
      HEAD   CASSANDRA ALLEN   BG 38, B1E23,                          496-5511
      PRESERVATION SECTION
      HEAD   MARGARET BYRNES   BG 38, B1E21,                          496-0382
    HISTORY OF MEDICINE DIVISION - HM
    CHIEF   DR JOHN L PARASCANDOLA   BG 38, 1E21B,                    496-5405
      DEPUTY CHIEF   DR PHILIP TEIGEN   BG 38, 1E21E,                 496-5405
LISTER HILL NATIONAL CENTER FOR BIOMEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS - LHNCBC
DIRECTOR   DR DANIEL R MASYS   BG 38A, 7N707,                         496-4441
    DEPUTY DIRECTOR   B EARL HENDERSON   BG 38A, 7N711,               496-4441
    ASST DIRECTOR FOR PROGRAM PLANNING AND COORDINATION
       CHARLES E HERBERT    BG 38A, 7S704,                            496-4441
    SPECIAL ASSISTANT   DR DONALD R BUCKNER   BG 38A, 7N703,          496-4441
    COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING BRANCH
    CHIEF   DR GEORGE THOMA   BG 38A, 10S1004,                        496-4496
    COMPUTER SCIENCE BRANCH
    CHIEF   DR LAWRENCE KINGSLAND III   BG 38A, 9S904,                496-9300
    INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BRANCH
    CHIEF   CHARLES M GOLDSTEIN   BG 38A, 7N717,                      496-1936
    AUDIOVISUAL PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT BRANCH
    CHIEF   JAMES S MAIN   BG 38A, B2W08,                             496-5721
    EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY BRANCH
    CHIEF   DR MICHAEL J ACKERMAN   BG 38A, B1N28H,                   496-6280
NATIONAL CENTER FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY INFORMATION - NCBI
DIRECTOR   DR DAVID J LIPMAN   BG 38A, 8N803,                         496-2475
    INFORMATION RESOURCES BRANCH
    CHIEF   DR DENNIS A BENSON   BG 38A, 8N809,                       496-2475
    INFORMATION ENGINEERING BRANCH
    CHIEF   DR JAMES M OSTELL   BG 38A, 8N813,                        496-2475
    BASIC RESEARCH BRANCH
    ACTING CHIEF   DR DAVID J LIPMAN   BG 38A, 8N803,                 496-2475
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NATIONAL CENTER FOR HUMAN GENOME RESEARCH
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR - OD NCHGR
DIRECTOR   DR JAMES D WATSON   BG 38A, 605,                           496-0844
DEPUTY DIRECTOR   DR ELKE JORDAN   BG 38A, 605,                       496-0844
ASST DIRECTOR FOR PROGRAM COORDINATION   DR MARK GUYER   BG 38A, 605, 496-0844
PLANNING/LEGISLATION   PAMELA LOKKEN   BG 38A, 617,                   496-0911
OFFICE OF HUMAN GENOME COMMUNICATIONS
PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICER   LESLIE FINK   BG 38A, 617,                   496-0911
OFFICE OF ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT - OAM
EXECUTIVE OFFICER   JAMES C VENNETTI   BG 38A, 609,                   402-1094
    GRANTS MANAGEMENT OFFICER   ALICE THOMAS   BG 38A, 613,           402-0733
OFFICE OF SCIENTIFIC REVIEW - OSR
CHIEF   LINDA ENGEL   BG 38A, 606,                                    402-0838
    EXECUTIVE SECRETARY   DR NANCY PEARSON   BG 38A, 606,             496-0838
RESEARCH GRANTS BRANCH - RGB
CHIEF   DR BETTIE GRAHAM   BG 38A, 612,                               496-7531
    SPECIAL EXPERT   DR ERIC JUENGST   BG 38A, 612,                   496-7531
RESEARCH CENTERS BRANCH - RCB
CHIEF   DR JANE PETERSON   BG 38A, 610,                               496-7531
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NATIONAL CENTER FOR NURSING RESEARCH
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR - OD
DIRECTOR   DR ADA SUE HINSHAW   BG 31, 5B03,                          496-8230
DEPUTY DIRECTOR   DR JANET HEINRICH   BG 31, 5B03,                    496-8230
SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR   DR DORIS BLOCH   BG 31, 5B25,     496-0207
EXEC SEC TO THE NCNR ADVISORY COUNCIL   DR JOHN CHAH   BG 31, 5B19,   496-0472
NURSING SCIENCES REVIEW - NSR
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY   DR JOHN CHAH   BG 31, 5B19,                     496-0472
OFFICE OF ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT - OAM
EXECUTIVE OFFICER   WILLIAM K RUSS   BG 31, 5B03,                     496-0234
    GRANTS MANAGEMENT OFFICER   SALLY A NICHOLS   BG 31, 5B06,        496-0237
OFFICE OF INFORMATION AND LEGISLATIVE AFFAIRS - OILA
CHIEF   GERALDINE POLLEN   BG 31, 5B25,                               496-0207
OFFICE OF PLANNING, ANALYSIS, AND EVALUATION - OPAE
CHIEF   DR MARY ANN SCHEIRER   BG 31, 5B13,                           496-8230
EXTRAMURAL PROGRAMS - EP
DIRECTOR   DR JANET HEINRICH   BG 31, 5B03,                           496-0523
    ACUTE AND CHRONIC ILLNESSES - AC
    CHIEF   (VACANT)   BG 31, 5B11,                                   496-0523
    HEALTH PROMOTION AND DISEASE PREVENTION - HP
    CHIEF   (VACANT)   BG 31, 5B11,                                   496-0523
    NURSING SYSTEMS - NS
    CHIEF   DR PATRICIA MORITZ   BG 31, 5B09,                         496-0523
COLLABORATIVE INTRAMURAL PROGRAM - IP
DIRECTOR   DR MARY ROPKA   BG 31, 5B10,                               496-0234
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NATIONAL CENTER FOR RESEARCH RESOURCES
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR - OD
DIRECTOR   DR ROBERT A WHITNEY JR   BG 31, 1B63,                      496-9567
ACTING DEPUTY DIRECTOR FOR EXTRAMURAL RESEARCH RESOURCES
  DR JUDITH VAITUKAITIS   WESTWOOD BG, 8A16,                          496-6023
ACTING DEPUTY DIRECTOR FOR INTRAMURAL RESEARCH RESOURCES
  DR ROBERT A WHITNEY JR   BG 12A, 4007,                              496-5793
ASST DIRECTOR FOR REVIEW   DR MARY ANN SESTILI   WESTWOOD BG, 10A14,  496-9971
EXECUTIVE OFFICER   RICHARD L SHAFER   WESTWOOD BG, 8A16,             496-5605
    COMMITTEE MANAGEMENT OFFICER   PEGGY WHITTINGTON   BG 31, 1B59,   496-9567
OFFICE OF PROGRAM PLANNING AND EVALUATION - OPPE
ACTING CHIEF   BARBARA N PERRONE   WESTWOOD BG, 8A03,                 496-5507
    EXTRAMURAL TEAM   BARBARA N PERRONE   WESTWOOD BG, 8A03,          496-5507
    PROGRAM ANALYST   MARTIN B BLUMSACK   WESTWOOD BG, 8A03,          496-5507
OFFICE OF REVIEW - OR
CHIEF   DR MARY ANN SESTILI   WESTWOOD BG, 10A14,                     496-9971
    EXECUTIVE SECRETARY   (VACANT)   WESTWOOD BG, 10A16,              496-4390
    EXECUTIVE SECRETARY   DR ARTHUR SCHAERDEL   WESTWOOD BG, 10A16,   496-4390
    EXECUTIVE SECRETARY   DR BELA J GULYAS   WESTWOOD BG, 10A16,      496-0627
OFFICE OF SCIENCE AND HEALTH REPORTS - OSHR
PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER   JAMES DOHERTY   BG 12A, 4007,            496-5795
    ASSISTANT INFORMATION OFFICER   MICHAEL L FLUHARTY   WW 10A15,    496-5545
OFFICE OF ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT - OAM
CHIEF   RICHARD L SHAFER   WESTWOOD BG, 8A16,                         496-5605
OFFICE OF GRANTS AND CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT - OGCM
CHIEF   LACEY JOHNSTON DURHAM   WESTWOOD BG, 853,                     496-9840
    SUPERVISORY GRANTS MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST FOR ARP/BRTP/RCMI/RFIP
    JEAN CAHILL   WESTWOOD BG, 849,                                   496-9840
    SUPERVISORY GRANTS MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST FOR GCRC/BRSP/BMMRP
    DIANA JAEGER   WESTWOOD BG, 849,                                  496-9840
ANIMAL RESOURCES PROGRAM - ARP
CHIEF   DR LEO A WHITEHAIR   WESTWOOD BG, 857,                        496-5175
    HEALTH SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATOR   DR MILTON APRIL   WW 855,        496-5175
    PRIMATE RESEARCH CENTERS PROGRAM
    PROGRAM DIRECTOR   DR DON C GIBSON   WESTWOOD BG, 855,            496-5175
    LABORATORY ANIMAL SCIENCES PROGRAM
    PROGRAM DIRECTOR   (VACANT)   WESTWOOD BG, 855,                   496-5175
BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING AND INSTRUMENTATION PROGRAM - BEIP
CHIEF   DR MURRAY EDEN   BG 13, 3W13,                                 496-4741
BIOLOGICAL MODELS AND MATERIAL RESOURCES PROGRAM - BMMRP
ACTING CHIEF   DR LOUISE E RAMM   WESTWOOD BG, 8A07,                  402-0630
BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH SUPPORT PROGRAM - BRSP
CHIEF   DR MARJORIE TINGLE   WESTWOOD BG, 10A11,                      496-6743
    HEALTH SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATOR   DR JOHN BIESLER   WW 10A11,      496-6743
BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM - BRTP
ACTING CHIEF   DR CHARLES L COULTER   WESTWOOD BG, 8A15,              496-5411
    HEALTH SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATOR   DR CAROLINE HOLLOWAY   WW 8A15,  496-5411
    HEALTH SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATOR   DR ROLAND F HIRSCH   WW 8A15,    496-5411
    HEALTH SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATOR   DR RICHARD M DUBOIS   WW 8A15,   496-5411
    HEALTH SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATOR   DR PAUL LENZ   WESTWOOD 8A15,    496-5411
GENERAL CLINICAL RESEARCH CENTERS PROGRAM - GCRCP
CHIEF   DR JUDITH L VAITUKAITIS   WESTWOOD BG, 10A03,                 496-6595
    MEDICAL OFFICER   DR BERNARD TALBOT   WESTWOOD BG, 10A03,         496-6595
    MEDICAL OFFICER   DR DOROTHY SOGN   WESTWOOD BG, 10A03,           496-6595
    MICROBIOLOGIST   DR EILEEN LENNON   WESTWOOD BG, 10A03,           496-6595
    MEDICAL OFFICER   DR HARRIET GORDON   WESTWOOD BG, 10A03,         496-6595
RESEARCH CENTERS IN MINORITY INSTITUTIONS PROGRAM - RCMIP
CHIEF   DR SIDNEY MC NAIRY   WESTWOOD BG, 10A10,                      496-6341
    HEALTH SCIENTIST ADMINISTRATOR  DR ROBERT HENDRICKSON   WW 10A10, 496-6341
RESEARCH FACILITIES IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM - RFIP
CHIEF   DR CHARLES L COULTER   WESTWOOD BG, 8A15,                     496-8482
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOGARTY INTERNATIONAL CENTER
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR - OD
DIRECTOR   DR PHILIP SCHAMBRA   BG 31, B2C39,                         496-1415
ASST DIR FOR PROGRAM COORDINATION  STEPHANIE BURSENOS   BG 31, B2C39, 496-1415
SENIOR SCIENTIFIC ADVISOR   DR RICHARD M KRAUSE   BG 31, B2C39,       496-7611
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FOR PLANNING, EVALUATION, AND PUBLIC AFFAIRS
  DR CORALIE FARLEE   BG 31, B2C32,                                   496-1491
OFFICE FOR PLANNING, EVALUATION, AND PUBLIC AFFAIRS
DIRECTOR   DR CORALEE FARLEE   BG 31, B2C32,                          496-1491
    PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICER   JAMES A BRYANT   BG 16, 211,             496-2075
    PUBLICATIONS   LOUISE WILLIAMS   BG 16, 211,                      496-2075
OFFICE OF ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT - OAM
EXECUTIVE OFFICER   WILLIAM DOAK   BG 31, B2C17,                      496-4625
    VISA/PASSPORT SERVICES AND NOTIFICATIONS OF INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
      JOHN MEYERS/FRANCES ANDERSON   BG 31, B2C17,                    496-3441
INTERNATIONAL SERVICES AND COMMUNICATIONS BRANCH - ISCB
CHIEF   DR KENNETH ALAN COLLINS   BG 16A, 101,                        496-6166
    IMMIGRATION COORDINATOR   WANDA J PIFER   BG 16A, 101,            496-6166
    VOLUNTEER SERVICES COORDINATOR   SANDY GUILFORD   BG 31, CR 3,    496-7357
INTERNATIONAL COORDINATION AND LIAISON BRANCH - ICLB
CHIEF   F GRAY HANDLEY   BG 31, B2C35,                                496-5903
    PROGRAM OFFICER FOR:
      SOVIET UNION, EASTERN EUROPE, AND EAST ASIA
         ALEXANDRA STEPANIAN   BG 31, B2C35,                          496-4784
      AMERICAS AND WHO   DR ARLENE FONAROFF   BG 31, B2C35,           496-4784
      INDIAN SUBCONTINENT, PACIFIC, AND MIDDLE EAST
         DR ALEXANDRA FAIRFIELD   BG 31, B2C35,                       496-4784
      WESTERN EUROPE AND AFRICA   ROBERT EISS   BG 31, B2C35,         496-4784
    HEALTH SCIENTIST EXCHANGE PROGRAM   ELSIE FULTON   BG 31, B2C35,  496-4784
    FOREIGN GRANTS/CONTRACTS CLEARANCE   GRAY HANDLEY   BG 31, B2C35, 496-5903
    INTERNATIONAL CABLES AND TELEX   RENEE GRAHAM   BG 31, B2C35,     496-4784
INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH AND AWARDS BRANCH - IRAB
CHIEF   (VACANT)   BG 31, B2C21,                                      496-1653
    INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM   (VACANT)   BG 31, B2C21,       496-1653
    SPECIAL FOREIGN CURRENCY PROGRAM  DR MORRIS JONES  BG 31, B2C21,  496-6688
    GRANTS MANAGEMENT OFFICER   SILVIA MANDES   BG 31, B2C21,         496-1653
SCHOLARS-IN-RESIDENCE BRANCH - SIRB
CHIEF   DR JACK R SCHMIDT   BG 16, 202A,                              496-4161
    PROGRAM SPECIALIST & CONF COORDINATOR  SHEILA FELDMAN  B16, 207,  496-4161
    STONE HOUSE MANAGER   RITA SINGER   BG 16, 215,                   496-1213
INTERNATIONAL STUDIES BRANCH - ISB
CHIEF   DR KENNETH BRIDBORD   BG 38A, B2N13,                          496-2516
PHS INTERNATIONAL HEALTH REPRESENTATIVE AND SCIENCE ATTACHE
    US EMBASSY, NEW DELHI, INDIA
    DR DAVID MADDEN   (SEE ADDRESS BELOW), 600 651 EX-310
      SCIENCE OFFICE
      NEW DELHI
      DEPARTMENT OF STATE
      WASHINGTON, DC   20521
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
WARREN GRANT MAGNUSON CLINICAL CENTER
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR - DIR
ACTING DIRECTOR   DR SAUL W ROSEN   BG 10, 2C146,                     496-4114
ACTING DEPUTY DIRECTOR   DR THOMAS L LEWIS   BG 10, 2C137,            496-1958
    BIOETHICS PROGRAM CHIEF   DR ALISON WICHMAN   BG 10, 1C116,       496-2429
EXECUTIVE OFFICER   RAYMOND B BECICH   BG 10, 2C135,                  496-3227
ASSOC DIR FOR INFORMATION SYSTEMS   DR THOMAS L LEWIS   BG 10, 2C137, 496-1958
OFFICE OF CLINICAL CENTER COMMUNICATIONS - OCCC
CHIEF   (VACANT)   BG 10, 1C255,                                      496-2563
    SPECIAL EVENTS SECTION
    CHIEF   CHARLES A REXROAD   BG 10, 1C174,                         496-3475
    PATIENT REFERRAL SERVICES   BG 10, 1C255,                         496-4891
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DIVISION OF COMPUTER RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR - DIR
DIRECTOR   DR ARNOLD W PRATT   BG 12A, 3033,                          496-5703
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR   WILLIAM L RISSO   BG 12A, 3033,                  496-8277
DEPUTY DIRECTOR   DR WILLIAM C MOHLER   BG 12A, 3033,                 496-1168
    INFORMATION OFFICER   COLLEEN HENRICHSON   BG 12A, 3027,          496-6203
EXECUTIVE OFFICER   MARIAN L DAWSON   BG 12A, 3023,                   496-5206
COMPUTER CENTER BRANCH - CCB
CHIEF   JOSEPH D NAUGHTON   BG 12, 2244,                              496-5381
    USER SERVICES AND ASSISTANCE SECTION
    CHIEF   FRANCES E HALVERSON   BG 12A, 1033,                       496-5525
COMPUTER SYSTEMS LABORATORY - CSL
CHIEF   PERRY S PLEXICO   BG 12A, 2035,                               496-1111
DATA MANAGEMENT BRANCH - DMB
CHIEF   J EMMETT WARD   BG 12A, 4037,                                 496-6256
LABORATORY OF APPLIED STUDIES - LAS
ACTING CHIEF   DR JOHN FLETCHER   BG 12A, 2041,                       496-1121
LABORATORY OF STATISTICAL AND MATHEMATICAL METHODOLOGY - LSM
CHIEF   DR JAMES E MOSIMANN   BG 12A, 3045,                           496-6037
PERSONAL COMPUTING BRANCH - PCB
CHIEF   DAVID C SONGCO   BG 12A, 3039,                                496-9814
PHYSICAL SCIENCES LABORATORY - PSL
CHIEF   DR GEORGE WEISS   BG 12A, 2007,                               496-1135
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DIVISION OF RESEARCH GRANTS
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR - DIR
DIRECTOR   DR JEROME G GREEN   WESTWOOD BG, 450,                      496-7211
DEPUTY DIRECTOR   DR DONALD H LUECKE   WESTWOOD BG, 448,              496-7461
ASSOC DIR FOR REFERRAL AND REVIEW   DR ANTHONY DEMSEY   WESTWOOD 338, 496-7023
ASSOC DIR FOR INFORMATION SYSTEMS   NICHOLAS J SUSZYNSKI JR   WW 109, 496-7400
ASST DIR FOR SPECIAL PROJECTS   DR JOHN C JAMES   WESTWOOD 109,       496-7554
EXECUTIVE OFFICER   JAMES M PIKE   WESTWOOD BG, 452,                  496-7881
CHIEF   OFFICE OF COMMITTEE MANAGEMENT   MARY SHOOK   WESTWOOD 453,   496-7534
OFFICE OF ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT - OAM
CHIEF   JAMES M PIKE   WESTWOOD BG, 452,                              496-7881
    CHIEF  OFFICE OF GRANTS INQUIRIES   DR SAMUEL H JOSELOFF  WW 449, 496-7441
      PUBLIC AFFAIRS SPECIALIST   N SUE MEADOWS   WESTWOOD BG, 449,   496-7441
    CHIEF SCIENTIFIC REVIEW AND EVALUATION AWARDS OFFICE
        ROSALIE RUFF   WESTWOOD BG, 457,                              496-7954
    CHIEF TRAVEL OFFICE                       WESTWOOD BG, 455,       496-6604
INFORMATION SYSTEMS BRANCH - ISB
CHIEF   NICHOLAS J SUSZYNSKI JR   WESTWOOD BG, 109,                   496-7400
    ADVANCED PROJECTS SECTION
    CHIEF   JUDY WHITE   WESTWOOD BG, 126,                            496-0776
      TELECOMMUNICATION & NETWORKS   ELLEN RING   WESTWOOD BG, 1A07,  496-5806
    DATA MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL SECTION
      DATA INTEGRITY UNIT  CHIEF   EMILY MITCHELL   WESTWOOD 133      496-7155
    INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT SECTION
    CHIEF   DOLLY SPARKMAN   WESTWOOD BG, 102,                        496-7281
    RESEARCH DOCUMENTATION SECTION
    CHIEF   JAMES CAIN   WESTWOOD BG, 148,                            496-7543
      INDEXING & SEARCH UNIT-1   HEAD   BEVERLY BREITMAN   WW 148,    496-7543
      INDEXING & SEARCH UNIT-2   HEAD   SEU-LAIN CHEN   WESTWOOD 148, 496-7543
    REPORTS, ANALYSIS AND PRESENTATIONS SECTION
      ACTING CHIEF   LUCILLE NIERZWICKI   WESTWOOD BG, 157,           496-7401
      SPEC PROJECTS & PRESENTATIONS UNIT HEAD  ROBERT F MOORE  WW 155 496-7217
      REPORTS & MANAGEMENT INFO SERVICES UNIT  JAMES TUCKER  WW 1A18, 496-7864
      STATISTICAL ANALYSIS UNIT  HEAD   DORRETTE WORRELL   WW 1A15,   496-7561
REFERRAL AND REVIEW BRANCH - RRB
CHIEF   DR ANTHONY DEMSEY   WESTWOOD BG, 338,                         496-7023
    DEPUTY CHIEF FOR REVIEW   DR FAYE CALHOUN   WESTWOOD BG, 338,     496-7023
    DEPUTY CHIEF FOR REFERRAL  DR PATRICIA ANN STRAAT   WESTWOOD 248, 496-7447
    ASSOCIATE CHIEF   DR RAYMOND BAHOR   WESTWOOD BG, 340,            496-7023
    SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE CHIEF   DR JOHN MATHIS  WESTWOOD A207,   496-8841
    REFERRAL SECTION
    CHIEF   DR PATRICIA ANN STRAAT   WESTWOOD BG, 248,                496-7447
      SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO DEPUTY CHIEF   DR SUZANNE FISHER   WW 248, 496-7447
      ASSISTANT CHIEF   DR JULIUS CURRIE   WESTWOOD BG, 248,          496-7447
      ASSISTANT CHIEF   DR ROSEMARY MORRIS   WESTWOOD BG, 248,        496-7447
    REVIEW SECTIONS
    BEHAVIORAL AND NEUROSCIENCES REVIEW SECTION
    CHIEF   DR SAMUEL C RAWLINGS   WESTWOOD BG, 348,                  496-7072
      BEHAVIORAL MEDICINE   (VACANT)   WESTWOOD BG, 306B,             496-7109
      BEHAVIORAL & NEUROSCIENCES 1 & 2  DR LUIGI GIACOMETTI   WW 303, 496-5352
      BIO-PSYCHOLOGY   DR A KEITH MURRAY   WESTWOOD BG, 325,          496-7058
      HEARING RESEARCH   DR JOSEPH KIMM   WESTWOOD BG, 1A03,          496-7494
      HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & AGING 1   DR TERESA LEVITIN   WESTWOOD 303, 496-7025
      HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & AGING 2   DR LOUIS QUATRANO   WESTWOOD 305, 496-7640
      HUMAN DEVELOPMENT & AGING 3   DR ANITA SOSTEK   WESTWOOD 319C,  496-8814
      NEUROLOGICAL SCIENCES 1   DR ANDREW MARIANI    WESTWOOD 319A    496-7279
      NEUROLOGICAL SCIENCES 2   DR STEPHEN GOBEL   WESTWOOD BG, 304,  496-8808
      NEUROLOGY A   DR JANE HU   WESTWOOD BG, 303,                    496-7095
      NEUROLOGY B 1   DR JO ANN MC CONNELL   WESTWOOD BG, 306A,       496-7846
      NEUROLOGY B 2   DR HERMAN TEITELBAUM   WESTWOOD BG, 321,        496-7422
      SENSORY DISORDERS AND LANGUAGE   (VACANT)   WESTWOOD BG, 309,   496-7550
      SOCIAL SCIENCES AND POPULATION   CAROL CAMPBELL   WESTWOOD 307, 496-7906
      VISUAL SCIENCES A1   DR ANITA SURAN   WESTWOOD BG, 207,         496-7000
      VISUAL SCIENCES A2   DR ALLEN DEARRY   WESTWOOD 319B,           496-7795
      VISUAL SCIENCES B   DR LEONARD F JAKUBCZAK   WESTWOOD 325C,     496-7251
    BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES REVIEW SECTION
    CHIEF   DR DONNA DEAN   WESTWOOD BG, 235,                         496-0256
      BACTERIOLOGY AND MYCOLOGY 1   DR TIMOTHY HENRY   WESTWOOD 236B  496-7340
      BACTERIOLOGY AND MYCOLOGY 2   DR WILLIAM BRANCHE  WESTWOOD 236A 496-7682
      BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES 1   DR RICHARD KING   WESTWOOD BG, A22,     496-1067
      BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES 2   DR SYED AMIR   WESTWOOD BG, 326,        496-3117
      BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES 3   GENE HEADLEY   WESTWOOD BG, 1A07,       496-6724
      CELLULAR BIOLOGY & PHYSIOLOGY 1   DR GERALD GREENHOUSE  WW 336, 496-7396
      CELLULAR BIOLOGY & PHYSIOLOGY 2  DR GERHARD EHRENSPECK  WW 1A05 496-7681
      GENETICS   DR DAVID REMONDINI   WESTWOOD BG, 225,               496-7271
      GENOME REVIEW GROUP   DR CHERYL CORSARO   WESTWOOD BG, 2A15A,   496-7886
      INTERNATIONAL & COOPERATIVE PROJECTS  DR GALEN WARREN   WW 222, 496-7600
      MAMMALIAN GENETICS   DR JERRY ROBERTS   WESTWOOD BG, 234,       496-7271
      MICROBIAL PHYSIOLOGY & GENETICS 1   DR MARTIN SLATER   WW 238,  496-7183
      MICROBIAL PHYSIOLOGY & GENETICS 2   DR GERALD LIDDEL   WW 226,  496-7430
      MOLECULAR BIOLOGY   (VACANT)   WESTWOOD BG, 233,                496-7830
      MOLECULAR CYTOLOGY   DR RAMESH NAYAK   WESTWOOD BG, 233B,       496-7149
      NEUROLOGY C   DR KENNETH NEWROCK   WESTWOOD BG, 232,            496-5591
      TROPICAL MEDICINE AND PARASITOLOGY   DR JEAN HICKMAN   WW 1A03  496-1190
    BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES REVIEW SECTION
    CHIEF   DR ASHER HYATT   WESTWOOD BG, 348,                        496-7071
      BIOCHEMISTRY   DR ADOLPHUS TOLIVER   WESTWOOD BG, 318B,         496-7516
      MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY   DR ALEC LIACOURAS   WESTWOOD BG, 310,    496-7517
      BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES   DR CHARLES BAKER   WESTWOOD BG, 328,      496-7150
      BIO-ORGANIC AND NATURAL PRODUCTS CHEMISTRY
         DR HAROLD E RADTKE   WESTWOOD BG, 2A07,                      496-7107
      BIOPHYSICAL CHEMISTRY   DR JOHN BEISLER    WESTWOOD 334         496-7070
      CHEMICAL PATHOLOGY   DR EDMUND COPELAND   WESTWOOD BG, 322,     496-7078
      MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY   DR RONALD DUBOIS   WESTWOOD BG, 2A06,     496-7107
      METABOLISM   DR KRISH KRISHNAN   WESTWOOD BG, 339A,             496-7091
      METALLOBIOCHEMISTRY   DR EDWARD ZAPOLSKI   WESTWOOD BG, 335,    496-7733
      MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR BIOPHYSICS   DR PATRICIA JOST   WW 326,  496-7060
      PATHOBIOCHEMISTRY   DR ZAKIR BENGALI   WESTWOOD BG, 320,        496-7820
      PHYSICAL BIOCHEMISTRY   DR GOPA RAKHIT   WESTWOOD BG, 349,      496-7120
      PHYSIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY   DR JERRY CRITZ    WESTWOOD 339B,      496-7837
      RADIATION   DR PAUL STRUDLER   WESTWOOD BG, 328,                496-7073
    CLINICAL SCIENCES REVIEW SECTION
    CHIEF   DR NATHAN WATZMAN   WESTWOOD BG, 340,                     496-7248
      CARDIOVASCULAR   DR GORDON JOHNSON   WESTWOOD BG, 439,          496-7316
      CARDIOVASCULAR AND RENAL   DR ANTHONY CHUNG   WESTWOOD BG, 353, 496-7901
      CLINICAL SCIENCES 1 AND 2   JO PELHAM   WESTWOOD BG, 349,       496-7477
      DERMATOLOGY AND RHEUMATOLOGY   DR HAROLD M DAVIDSON   WW 354A,  496-7797
      DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY   DR CATHERINE WINGATE   WESTWOOD 357,     496-7650
      EXPER CARDIOVASCULAR SCIENCES   DR RICHARD PEABODY  WW 438,     496-7940
      GASTROENTEROLOGY & CLIN NUTRITION   DR MUSHTAQ KHAN   WW 354B,  496-7140
      HEMATOLOGY 1   DR CLARK K LUM   WESTWOOD BG, 355A,              496-7508
      HEMATOLOGY 2   DR JERROLD FRIED   WESTWOOD BG, 355B,            496-7508
      METABOLIC PATHOLOGY   DR MARCELINA POWERS   WESTWOOD BG, 435,   496-5251
      NURSING RESEARCH   DR GERTRUDE MC FARLAND   WESTWOOD BG, 352,   496-0558
      NUTRITION   DR SOOJA KIM    WESTWOOD BG, 348,                   496-7178
      ORTHOPEDICS AND MUSCULOSKELETAL   ILEEN E STEWART   WW 350,     496-7581
      RESPIRATORY & APPLIED PHYSIOL   DR EVERETT E SINNETT   WW 218A, 496-7320
      SURGERY, ANESTHESIOLOGY & TRAUMA   DR KEITH L KRANER   WW 439,  496-7771
      SURGERY AND BIOENGINEERING   DR PAUL F PARAKKAL   WESTWOOD 437, 496-7506
    IMMUNOLOGY, VIROLOGY, AND PATHOLOGY REVIEW SECTION
    CHIEF   DR BRUCE A MAURER   WESTWOOD BG, A18,                     496-0892
      AIDS AND RELATED RESEARCH 1   DR SAMI MAYYASI   WESTWOOD A13,   496-0012
      AIDS AND RELATED RESEARCH 2   DR GILBERT MEIER   WESTWOOD A10,  496-5191
      AIDS AND RELATED RESEARCH 3   DR MARCEL PONS   WESTWOOD A13,    496-7286
      AIDS AND RELATED RESEARCH 4   DR MOHINDAR POONIAN   WW A10,     496-4666
      AIDS AND RELATED RESEARCH 5   DR KENDALL POWERS   WESTWOOD A10, 496-4673
      AIDS AND RELATED RESEARCH 6   DR GILBERT MEIER   WESTWOOD A10,  496-5195
      AIDS AND RELATED RESEARCH 7   DR KENDALL POWERS   WESTWOOD A10, 496-4673
      ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY   DR HOWARD BERMAN   WESTWOOD BG, A19,   496-7380
      EXPERIMENTAL IMMUNOLOGY   DR CALBERT LAING   WESTWOOD BG, A27,  496-7238
      EXPERIMENTAL VIROLOGY   DR GARRETT KEEFER   WESTWOOD BG, 206,   496-7474
      IMMUNOBIOLOGY   DR WILLIAM STYLOS   WESTWOOD BG, A25,           496-7780
      IMMUNOLOGICAL STUDIES   DR ANITA WEINBLATT   WESTWOOD BG, A25,  496-7179
      IMMUNOLOGY, VIROLOGY AND PATHOLOGY   DR LYNWOOD JONES   WW A20, 496-7510
      PATHOLOGY A   DR HOUSTON BAKER   WESTWOOD BG, 337,              496-7305
      PATHOLOGY B   DR MARTIN PADARATHSINGH   WESTWOOD BG, A26,       496-7244
      VIROLOGY   DR BELINDA SETO   WESTWOOD BG, 309,                  496-7605
    PHYSIOLOGICAL SCIENCES REVIEW SECTION
    CHIEF   DR JEANNE N KETLEY   WESTWOOD BG, 203A,                   496-9403
      BIOCHEMICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY   DR MICHAEL KNECHT   WESTWOOD 204,   496-7430
      CLINICAL SCIENCES 3   DR NICHOLAS MAZARELLA   WESTWOOD 222A,    496-1069
      ENDOCRINOLOGY   DR HARRY BRODIE   WESTWOOD BG, 218,             496-7346
      EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE CONTROL 1   (VACANT)       WW 203C,    496-7246
      EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE CONTROL 2   DR HORACE STILES  WW 203B, 496-7246
      EXPERIMENTAL THERAPEUTICS 1   DR PHILIP PERKINS   WESTWOOD 221, 496-7839
      EXPERIMENTAL THERAPEUTICS 2   DR MARCIA LITWACK  WESTWOOD 2A03, 496-8848
      GENERAL MEDICINE B   DR DANIEL MC DONALD   WESTWOOD BG, 220,    496-7730
      HUMAN EMBRYOLOGY & DEVELOPMENT  DR ARTHUR S HOVERSLAND  WW 222A 496-7597
      ORAL BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE 1   DR TERRELL HOFFELD  WESTWOOD 219A 496-7818
      ORAL BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE 2   DR TERRELL HOFFELD  WESTWOOD 219A 496-7818
      PHARMACOLOGY   DR JOSEPH A KAISER   WESTWOOD BG, 206,           496-7408
      PHYSIOLOGY   DR MICHAEL LANG   WESTWOOD BG, 209,                496-7878
      REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY   DR DHARAM S DHINDSA   WESTWOOD BG, 210,  496-7318
      REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGY   DR ABUBAKAR SHAIKH   WW 325B,      496-8857
      SAFETY AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH   (VACANT)           WW 219C,    496-6723
      TOXICOLOGY   DR ALFRED MAROZZI   WESTWOOD BG, 205,              496-7570
    SPECIAL REVIEW SECTION
    CHIEF   DR ELLIOT POSTOW   WESTWOOD BG, 2A16,                     496-7558
      DR MARJAM BEHAR   WESTWOOD BG, 2A11A,                           496-9779
      DR EILEEN BRADLEY   WESTWOOD BG, 2A18A                          496-7558
      DR PETER PREUSCH   WESTWOOD BG, 2A17,                           496-7968
      DR HARISH CHOPRA   WESTWOOD BG, 2A18,                           496-7920
      DR MELVIN KETCHEL   WESTWOOD BG, 2A15B,                         496-9193
      DR NABEEH MOURAD   WESTWOOD BG, 2A04,                           496-7310
      DR BETTY J MYERS   WESTWOOD BG, 2A11B,                          496-7568
      DR KENNETH FITCH   WESTWOOD BG 2A07B,                           496-7970
      DR EUGENE HAYUNGA   WESTWOOD BG, 2A10A,                         496-7411
      DR LEE ROSEN   WESTWOOD BG, 2A10B,                              496-7223
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH
(Note:  NIMH directory is included in a separate ADAMHA electronic file.)
MENTAL HEALTH INTRAMURAL RESEARCH PROGRAM - MHIRP
DIRECTOR   DR STEVEN M PAUL   BG 10, 4N224,                           496-3501
DEPUTY DIRECTOR   HAZEL W REA   BG 10, 4N224,                         496-4183
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NATIONAL INSTITUTE ON ALCOHOL ABUSE AND ALCOHOLISM  (See ADAMHA directory)
ALCOHOL INTRAMURAL RESEARCH PROGRAM - ALC IR
DIRECTOR - OD    DR BORIS TABAKOFF   BG 10, 3C103,                    496-8996
DEPUTY DIRECTOR   DR THEODORE COLBURN   BG 31, 1B54,                  402-1226
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* CENTER FOR BIOLOGICS EVALUATION AND RESEARCH
DIRECTOR   DR PAUL D PARKMAN   BG 29, 130,                            496-3556
DEPUTY DIRECTOR   DR GERALD V QUINNAN JR   BG 29, 129,                496-3556
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR FOR RESEARCH AND REGULATORY COORDINATION
  DR ELAINE C ESBER   BG 29, 129,                                     496-3556
SCIENTIFIC DIRECTOR   DR PAUL D PARKMAN   BG 29, 130,                 496-3556
ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR   DEBORAH HENDERSON   BG 29, 128,           496-3556
OFFICE OF BIOLOGICS RESEARCH - OBR
DIRECTOR   DR M CAROLYN HARDEGEE   BG 29, 122A,                       496-1014
*   A CENTER OF THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OTHER NIH OFFICES
OFFICE OF THE GENERAL COUNSEL, NIH BRANCH
NIH LEGAL ADVISOR   ROBERT B LANMAN   BG 31, 2B50,                    496-4108
OFFICE OF THE GENERAL COUNSEL, PATENT BRANCH
PATENT ATTORNEY   GLENNA M HENDRICKS   BG 31, 2B62,                   496-7056
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NATIONAL TOXICOLOGY PROGRAM
HEADQUARTERS NATIONAL TOXICOLOGY PROGRAM
P O BOX 12233    RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK   NORTH CAROLINA   27709
DIRECTOR   DR DAVID P RALL   BG 101, B242,                          8-629-3201
ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR   (VACANT)   BG 31, 2B55,                   496-3511
PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICE   (VACANT)   BG 101, B214,                8-629-3991