Subject: September Bulletin Part 4
From: Dot Baker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 91 12:35 EST

Hi Paul,
This is part 4 of 4 of the September NSF Bulletin.
Please post it to the listserver as:
NSFBULLETIN4.910901
Please let me or Dottie know when it is posted so we can
let everyone know it is available.
          Thanks for your help.
                   M. G. Broaddus
 ---------------------------- Text of forwarded message -----------------------
 
-------------------------------Message Contents-----------------------
 
September 1991 Publications
     Before ordering printed copies of brochures, please try NSF's new
online publishing service called STIS, the Science and Technology
Information System -- it's fast and it's free. With only a personal
computer and a modem, or access to Internet, you can download
immediately, print or view the Guide to Programs, Grants for Research
and Education in Science and Engineering, the Bulletin, the NSF Phone
Book, and other NSF publications. Many program announcements and
abstracts are coming online, too. To access the system, follow the
instructions on the STIS information flyer. Request Brochure NSF 91-10
(also available electronically through [email-masked]).
 
     Requests for publications should be sent to Forms and Publications
Unit, Room 232, National Science Foundation, 1800 G St., N.W.,
Washington, DC 20550.
 
     Publications may also be ordered electronically through access to
either BITNET or Internet. Internet users should send requests to
"[email-masked]". BITNET users should address requests to "pubs@NSF".
Requests must include the NSF publication number and title, number of
copies needed, your name, and a complete mailing address.
     Publications will be mailed within two days of receipt of request.

NSF 86-53.     NSF-ICOT Visitors Program -- (Japan).
NSF 86-73.     About the National Science Foundation. (Flyer)
NSF 88-1.      NSF Annual Report, FY 1987.
NSF 89-1.      NSF Annual Report, FY 1988.
NSF 89-2.      NSF Grants and Awards, FY 1988.*
NSF 89-85.     Small Grants for Exploratory Research (SGER). (Brochure)
NSF 90-1.      NSF Annual Report, FY 1989.
NSF 90-2.      NSF Grants and Awards, FY 1989.*
NSF 90-25.     Guide to Programs, FY 1991.
NSF 90-33.     NACSIS: NSF Gateway to Japan's University-Based National
               Science Information System.
NSF 90-41.     The Alan T. Waterman Award.
NSF 90-42.     Visiting Professorships for Women.
NSF 90-58.     NSF's Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU)
               Program: An Assessment of the First Three Years.
NSF 90-77.     Grants for Research and Education in Science and
               Engineering.
NSF 90-108.    Precollege Science and Mathematics Education. A chapter
               reprinted from Science and Engineering Indicators--1989.
NSF 90-119.    Publications of the National Science Foundation.
NSF 90-144     Japan Program Announcement
NSF 90-121.    Research Planning Grants and Career Advancement Awards
               for Women Scientists and Engineers.
NSF 90-150.    NSF's Presidential Young Investigators Program: A Study
               of the First Two "Classes."
NSF 90-301.    Women and Minorities in Science and Engineering.
NSF 91-2.      NSF Grants and Awards, FY 1990.*
NSF 91-10.     STIS Brochure.
NSF 91-37.     Young Scholars Program
NSF 91-50.     Undergraduate Course and Curriculum Development Program.
NSF 91-75.     Materials Synthesis and Processing.
NSF 91-84.     Instrumentation and Laboratory Improvement Program.
NSF 91-72.     Graduate Research Fellowships Program.
NSF 91-73.     Minority Graduate Research Fellowships Program.
NSF 91-312.    Survey of Direct U.S. Private Capital Investment in
               Research and Development Facilities in Japan.
NSB 89-1.      Science and Engineering Indicators -- 1989.
NSB 89-2.      The State of U.S. Science & Engineering -- Statement
               Accompanying Science and Engineering Indicators -- 1989.
 
*Number of grants and dollar totals only, listed by state, NSF
directorate, and NSF division (no details on PI's, grant titles, etc.)
 
*************************End of September Bulletin
 
Sherrye McGregor
DGC Policy Office
grants@nsf