Subject: Who's gonna take care of the X stuff???

From: llucius <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 16:35:35 -0500 (CDT)

I've been shying away from anything that requires X since I don't have X 
installed.  I hadn't intended to install it since I'll never use it, but 
if there are no takers, I guess I'll try to (damned thing is HUGE!!!!).

Leland

__ Y_ a_ m_ b_ o_ | The leanest, meanest, fightinest sweet tater on Earth!
   oo o  oo o  o  | 
    o       o   o | [email-masked]
 o oo    o     o  | 
-- -- -- -- -- -- | http://www.millcomm.com/~llucius       (maybe one day)

---

From: Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 10:22:16 +0200 (MET DST)

> if there are no takers, I guess I'll try to (damned thing is HUGE!!!!).

I could do it, but currently I only have a XFree86 3.1.2Ec tree, which is alpha
and under some sort of beta testers agreement.

But I don't like to put the Debianized XFree sources (30434934 bytes) on floppy
to transport them to my machine. The transport of the 35 X11R6.1 floppies was
already too hard... Besides, Debian is still based on X11R6pl13, which is
obsolete ;-)

Sorry...

Greetings,

						Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven                     [email-masked]
Wavelets, Linux/m68k on Amiga          http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~geert/
Department of Computer Science -- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven -- Belgium