Subject: joostje's packeges arch independend

From: [email-masked] (joost witteveen)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 15:18:52 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi, 

After I was informed how to rewrite screen's debian.rules and
debian.control to remove the hard-coded i386, I've now also
patched:

axe/     
es/      
gnuplot/ 
pixmap/  
pstoedit/
transfig/
xaw3d/   
xfig/    

(and uploaded them to master).

They should now compile OK on the m68k (or whatever other architecture
you like).

gs and xosview are still waiting, but I want to correct other things
in those packages too, so that may take some time.

Then, the only package I maintain that isn't converted is "bin86", but
I'm ussuming the m68k team isn't too interested in that one..

Please let me know if any of the just uploaded packages
breaks anything on m68k, 

(Im not subscribed to this list -- if you want to reply,
please do it to me personally).

-- 
joost witteveen
            [email-masked]
          [email-masked]
--
Use Debian/GNU Linux!