Subject: Re: Is there anybody else out there???

From: [email-masked] (Bruce Perens)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 96 14:58 PDT

It would help if one of you would write a description of what hardware
Debian-68k will run on - if you would send that to me I can post it to
debian-announce, along with information on how to subscribe to the list.

Your patches are greatly appreciated. We're about to start building for
Alpha, and they have made the task much easier.

	Thanks

	Bruce

---

From: llucius <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 22:20:35 -0500 (CDT)

> debian-announce, along with information on how to subscribe to the list.
Has anyone sent Bruce a description?  If not, I'll "try" to put something 
together, but it probably won't be very accurate.  B-)

Leland

__ Y_ a_ m_ b_ o_ | The leanest, meanest, fightinest sweet tater on Earth!
   oo o  oo o  o  | 
    o       o   o | [email-masked]
 o oo    o     o  | 
-- -- -- -- -- -- | http://www.millcomm.com/~llucius       (maybe one day)