Subject: Uploading mkdosfs 0.3b-1 (Utility to create MS-DOS FAT filesystems)

From: [email-masked] (Martin Schulze)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 96 02:42 MET DST

Good morning folks,

I have packaged mkdosfs - a filesystem creator for poor MS-DOS FAT
filesystems.  Unfortunately I need it.  :(  Therefore I want to let
you all participate (ok, ok I know you won't install it, but it might
be interesting for some ppl that come from DOS and want to feel the
capabilities of a real os.)

I might also package dosfsck within the next days which contains a
program similar to the chkdsk from DOS.

-- Begin Changes --

Date: 3 Jul 96 02:29:39 UT
Format: 1.5
Distribution: unstable
Binary: mkdosfs
Source: mkdosfs
Architecture: source i386
Version: 0.3b-1
 Maintainer: Martin Schulze <[email-masked]>
Description: Utility to create MS-DOS FAT filesystems
 This is a utility to create MS-DOS FAT filesystems on either
 harddisks or floppies under Linux.  This version uses the enhanced
 boot sector/superblock format of DOS 3.3+ as well as provides a
 default dummy boot sector code.
Priority: Routine
Files:
 1d86b90b5384aaa850905b46bdc7425d 3325 misc - mkdosfs-0.3b-1.diff.gz
 58f23e4631e9876fad0cb15c5ea516d4 10104 misc - mkdosfs-0.3b-1.i386.deb
 77dcdd9261b044337d5a6f2dd1f89459 20625 misc - mkdosfs-0.3b-1.tar.gz
Changes:
 * First package

-- End Changes --

Now I'm going to sleep,

	Joey

PS: As usual first in ftp.infodrom.north.de in /pub/people/joey/debian/

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  Debian Linux Maintainer  *  [email-masked] /
 / http://www.debian.org/       http://www.infodrom.north.de/~joey/
/  Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for!  /