Subject: Uploading gpm 1.06-3 (General Purpose Mouse Interface)

From: [email-masked] (Martin Schulze)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 96 11:45 MET DST

Good day folks,

Another upload of gpm is in progess.  Unfortunately the shared library
was put in a place where it really doesn't have to be.

-- Begin Changes --

Date: 6 Jul 96 11:37:49 UT
Format: 1.5
Distribution: unstable
Binary: gpm
Source: gpm
Architecture: source i386
Version: 1.06-3
 Maintainer: Martin Schulze <[email-masked]>
Description: General Purpose Mouse Interface
 This package provides a daemon that listens to the mouse when the
 console is displayed, and delivers them to applications.  It also
 provides a shared library that may be linked to your application.
 .
 The default when no application is running is to emulate
 "selection", i.e. allow cut-and-paste with the mouse on the
 console the same way as under X.
 .
 An Emacs lisp file is provided to use the mouse in emacs, when
 emacs is running on the console.
Priority: Routine
Files:
 befa6a4ece7d8908553838dbb60d5696 50508 misc - libgpm1-1.06-3.i386.deb
 4847eb3bb381c26bbe7254e1643c5fc0 3975 misc - gpm-1.06-3.diff.gz
 5b7164bb6ad437056b0fa9d42c2ee69d 101196 misc - gpm-1.06-3.i386.deb
 4ba087a1357da3cacbe4feb8a5d3046c 183798 misc - gpm-1.06-3.tar.gz
Changes:
 * removed /usr/man/man1/libgpm.so.1 (Bug#3528)

-- End Changes --

Have a pleasant weekend,

	Joey

PS: As usual first in ftp.infodrom.north.de in /pub/people/joey/debian/

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  Debian Linux Maintainer  *  [email-masked] /
 / http://www.debian.org/       http://www.infodrom.north.de/~joey/
/  Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for!  /