Subject: Uploading sysklogd 1.3-10 (Kernel and system logging daemons.)

From: [email-masked] (Martin Schulze)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 96 02:52 MET DST

Good night folks,

One important bug for the m68k folks has been fixed here.  Syslogd
does not dump core anymore if the domainname is set to "".

-- Begin Changes --

Date: 6 Jul 96 00:07:49 UT
Format: 1.5
Distribution: unstable
Binary: sysklogd
Source: sysklogd
Architecture: source i386
Version: 1.3-10
Maintainer: Martin Schulze <[email-masked]>
Description: Kernel and system logging daemons.
 This package implements two system log daemons.  The syslogd daemon
 is
 an enhanced version of the standard Berkeley utility program.  This
 daemon is responsible for providing logging of messages received from
 programs and facilities on the local host as well as from remote
 hosts.
 .
 The klogd daemon listens to kernel message sources and is responsible
 for prioritizing and processing operating system messages.  The klogd
 daemon can run as a client of syslogd or optionally as a standalone
 program.  Klogd can now be used to decode EIP addresses if it can
 determine a System.map file.
Priority: Routine
Files:
 cfb7d5c53bc52f7df74dfd0542e88d5a 8239 base - sysklogd_1.3-10.diff.gz
 6860b1c2d8a18c5971e468b4f03f9bfe 67448 base - sysklogd_1.3-10.tar.gz
 b7fe2c2cf87c043e161db77142131ab8 40242 base - sysklogd_1.3-10_i386.deb
Changes:
 * fixed #3526

-- End Changes --

Have a pleasant week,

	Joey

PS: As usual first in ftp.infodrom.north.de in /pub/people/joey/debian/

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  Debian Linux Maintainer  *  [email-masked] /
 / http://www.debian.org/       http://www.infodrom.north.de/~joey/
/  Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for!  /