Subject: Uploading gpm 1.10-1 (General Purpose Mouse Interface)

From: [email-masked] (Martin Schulze)
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 96 02:23 MET DST

Good day folks,

Another upload of gpm is in progess.  The main reason for this is
a new upstream release.  I have also added a configuration tool
gpmconfig.

-- Begin Changes --

Date: 3 Sep 96 11:07:49 UT
Format: 1.5
Distribution: unstable
Binary: gpm libgpm1
Source: gpm
Architecture: source i386
Version: 1.10-1
 Maintainer: Martin Schulze <[email-masked]>
Description: General Purpose Mouse Interface
 This package provides a daemon that listens to the mouse when the
 console is displayed, and delivers them to applications.  It also
 provides a shared library that may be linked to your application.
 .
 The default when no application is running is to emulate
 "selection", i.e. allow cut-and-paste with the mouse on the
 console the same way as under X.
 .
 An Emacs lisp file is provided to use the mouse in emacs, when
 emacs is running on the console.
Priority: Routine
Files:
 4745f3b794d2a6e01921799ac26bd09a 5318 misc - gpm_1.10-1.diff.gz
 70ff53b9d10239b277bca8e814f10ccd 194394 misc - gpm_1.10-1.tar.gz
 4e7ffa43c5df752d51900f16c2942990 81822 misc - gpm_1.10-1_i386.deb
 7d8c6dedb962306ac0ebacd797bad3e6 51068 misc - libgpm1_1.10-1_i386.deb
Changes:
 * new upstream release
 * created configuration tool
 * Modified prerm/postrm (Bug#4252)

-- End Changes --

Have a pleasant weekend,

	Joey

PS: As usual first in ftp.infodrom.north.de in /pub/people/joey/debian/

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  Debian Linux Maintainer  *  [email-masked] /
 / http://www.debian.org/       http://www.infodrom.north.de/~joey/
/  Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for!  /