Subject: Uploading manpages-es 0.1-1 (Spanish section 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, and 8 manpages)

From: [email-masked] (Martin Schulze)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 96 17:27 MET DST

Good day folks,

  I'm very proud to present the first version of spanish manual pages
  for Debian.  After some time trying to contact the former maintainer
  (I have heard of that project before) I have pushed the project very
  much.

  Yesterday Miguel told me that he has uploaded the first released
  package.  Now I generated a Debian package out of it.  Please use it
  and send him your comments (his address is mentioned in the
  copyright file).

-- Begin Changes --

Date: 7 Jul 96 17:15:43 UT
Format: 1.5
Distribution: unstable
Binary: manpages-es
Source: manpages-es
Architecture: source all
Version: 0.1-1
Maintainer: Martin Schulze <[email-masked]>
Description: Spanish section 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, and 8 manpages
Priority: Routine
Files:
 f2021450b9c69b63a84b8327b29073ad 81231 doc - manpages-es-0.1-1.all.deb
 5953940bf44fad9499f0bbcf760956e6 3043 doc - manpages-es-0.1-1.diff.gz
 9582bbdd552e0afd9c6e0c93eba42ff5 84447 doc - manpages-es-0.1-1.tar.gz
Changes:
 First Debian package

-- End Changes --

Have a pleasant beginning of the week,

	Joey

PS: As usual first in ftp.infodrom.north.de in /pub/people/joey/debian/

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  Debian Linux Maintainer  *  [email-masked] /
 / http://www.debian.org/       http://www.infodrom.north.de/~joey/
/  Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for!  /