Subject: Uploading gpm 1.06-2 (General Purpose Mouse Interface)

From: [email-masked] (Martin Schulze)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 96 15:48 MET DST

Good day folks,

I'm happy to present the new package of gpm.  This package provides
two Debian package: the gpm program and separately a shared library
(or not shared on a.out systems) that is used e.g. for mc.

-- Begin Changes --

Date: 1 Jul 96 15:07:49 UT
Format: 1.5
Distribution: unstable
Binary: gpm
Source: gpm
Architecture: source i386
Version: 1.06-2
 Maintainer: Martin Schulze <[email-masked]>
Description: General Purpose Mouse Interface
 This package provides a daemon that listens to the mouse when the
 console is displayed, and delivers them to applications.  It also
 provides a shared library that may be linked to your application.
 .
 The default when no application is running is to emulate
 "selection", i.e. allow cut-and-paste with the mouse on the
 console the same way as under X.
 .
 An Emacs lisp file is provided to use the mouse in emacs, when
 emacs is running on the console.
Priority: Routine
Files:
 07297086f5bbab2f463700db587bee89 3861 misc - gpm-1.06-2.diff.gz
 90566ac84b8a3f8280994debee5a64ac 143044 misc - gpm-1.06-2.i386.deb
 c19f18bd2be37ada1cbf80ad2375b192 183799 misc - gpm-1.06-2.tar.gz
 b45c98e3b993c0a5c65094c5fc23fcee 50506 misc - libgpm1-1.06-2.i386.deb
Changes:
 * built two packages

-- End Changes --

Have a pleasant beginning of the week,

	Joey

PS: As usual first in ftp.infodrom.north.de in /pub/people/joey/debian/

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  Debian Linux Maintainer  *  [email-masked] /
 / http://www.debian.org/       http://www.infodrom.north.de/~joey/
/  Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for!  /