Subject: Uploading sysklogd 1.3-8 (Kernel and system logging daemons.)

From: [email-masked] (Martin Schulze)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 96 00:49 MET DST

Good day folks,

  By a lucky coincidence I found Susans bug.

-- Begin Changes --

Date: 28 Jun 96 12:07:49 UT
Format: 1.5
Distribution: unstable
Binary: sysklogd
Source: sysklogd
Architecture: source i386
Version: 1.3-8
Maintainer: Martin Schulze <[email-masked]>
Description: Kernel and system logging daemons.
 This package implements two system log daemons.  The syslogd daemon is
 an enhanced version of the standard Berkeley utility program.  This
 daemon is responsible for providing logging of messages received from
 programs and facilities on the local host as well as from remote
 hosts.
 .
 The klogd daemon listens to kernel message sources and is responsible
 for prioritizing and processing operating system messages.  The klogd
 daemon can run as a client of syslogd or optionally as a standalone
 program.  Klogd can now be used to decode EIP addresses if it can
 determine a System.map file.
Priority: Routine
Files:
 067c58101a6314e863eb03803bfe836a 7782 base - sysklogd-1.3-8.diff.gz
 557d60de47fcd0f00cab96d3ae4b6229 40194 base - sysklogd-1.3-8.i386.deb
 c0f881179c5a7bf241a0f9cb86d252ff 67144 base - sysklogd-1.3-8.tar.gz
Changes:
 * edited postinst (Bug#3403)

-- End Changes --

Have a pleasant weekend,

	Joey

PS: As usual first in ftp.infodrom.north.de in /pub/people/joey/debian/

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  Debian Linux Maintainer  *  [email-masked] /
 / http://www.debian.org/       http://www.infodrom.north.de/~joey/
/  Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for!  /