Subject: printing .lj files

From: Richard Lovison <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 18:35:42 -0400 (EDT)

Does anyone know how to prevent a blank page from being printed at the
end of the print job when printing a .lj file created using dvilj?
Couldn't find anything in the lpr or dvilj manpage.  Any help would be
appreciated. 

Thanks in advance.---Richard

---

From: Carlos Carvalho <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 96 20:14 EST

>Couldn't find anything in the lpr or dvilj manpage.  Any help would be

We had this problem also, but it disappeared when I upgraded to 1.1,
at least up to now.

Carlos

---

From: Richard Lovison <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 07:50:55 -0400 (EDT)

> We had this problem also, but it disappeared when I upgraded to 1.1,

Hmmm, I'm running 1.1 using an Okidata OL 400 LED printer.

Richard 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Richard Lovison                              [email-masked]
*****************************************************************************
 "Are we free agents who seek to learn about the universe, or are we a means
 by which the universe seeks to learn about itself?"     Timothy Ferris
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------