Subject: Re: Help wanted :-)

From: Doug Geiger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 14:11:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 4 Jun 1996, Bruce Perens wrote:

> It's time for us to start keeping a list of technical support people
> and consultants who are knowledgable about Debian. We'd need their
> location, what they charge, etc. This list will be provided to CD
> manufacturers and users. I need a volunteer to keep the list.

What do you consider knowledgable? ;)

-- Run.exe
[email-masked] http://www.ntplx.net/~runexe/ Finger me for PGP key
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Nine megs for the secretaries fair,
Seven megs for the hackers scarce,
Five megs for the grads in smoky lairs,
Three megs for system source;

One disk to rule them all,
One disk to bind them,
One disk to hold the files
And in the darkness grind 'em.

---

From: Doug Geiger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 14:11:53 -0400 (EDT)

-- Run.exe