Subject: 1.1 upgrade?

From: Zachary DeAquila <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 1996 10:44:45 -0500

Where are current instructions on upgrading
from debian 0.93 to 1.1 ?

 --Zachary

---

From: Dale Scheetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 12:19:55 -0400 (EDT)

> from debian 0.93 to 1.1 ?
The notes and upgrade script that I wrote will soon be available in
debian/upgrade. Until then, you can find them at:

ftp://dwarf.polaris.net/debian/upgrade

This site is on-line from 10am til 2pm and 7pm til 10pm weekdays.

I will make an anouncement when they get to the mirrors, after I move
them.

Luck,

Dwarf

------------                                          --------------

aka   Dale Scheetz                   Phone:   1 (904) 877-0257
      Flexible Software              Fax:     NONE 
      Black Creek Critters           e-mail:  [email-masked]

------------ If you don't see what you want, just ask --------------