Subject: atrun problem fixed

From: "James D. Freels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 96 10:40 EDT

My problem was in the /etc/crontab file.  This file apparently
configures root cron jobs in addition to
/var/spool/cron/crontabs/root.  On another system that I configured
from scratch, the atrun command was input correctly.  On this system,
which I configured as an update from 0.93R6, the command was input
incorrectly which mailed me all the error messages every minute.  I
don't know if this constitutes a bug since I did not create the file
myself.
-- 
/------------------------------------------------------------------\
| James D. Freels, P.E._i, Ph.D.  | Phone:  (423)576-8645  |   | L |
| Oak Ridge National Laboratory   | FAX:    (423)574-9172  | H | I |
| Research Reactors Division      | Internet: [email-masked] | F | N |
| P. O. Box 2008                  | Reactor Technology     | I | U |
| Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37831-6392 | world's best neutrons! | R | X |
|------------------------------------------------------------------|
| out the 10Base-T, through the router, down the T1, over the      |
| leased line, off the bridge, past the firewall...nothing but Net |
\------------------------------------------------------------------/