Subject: Where is rman?

From: Jerzy Kakol <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 12:54:13 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi all,

I'v checked directory non-free on some mirrors and nowhere I found 
rman.deb, which is required for proper instalation of tkman (both are 
mentioned in non-free/Packages). There is of course rman.xx.Z on its primary 
side, but installing it doesn't solve the problem because dpkg recognizes rman 
as missing package. Does somebody know about other places where debianized 
rman may be downloaded from?

TIA,
      George Kakol

---

From: Rick Macdonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 13:01:41 -0600

> rman may be downloaded from?

It was on ftp.debian.org/debian/non-free/binary/rman-2.5a4-2.deb a couple of
days ago. Try there.

-- 
...RickM...