Subject: Re: Help wanted :-)

From: [email-masked] (Bruce Perens)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 96 11:37 PDT

> What do you consider knowledgable? ;)

Well, obviously you have to have passed the Certified Linux Engineer
examination :-)

I think it would be sufficient for people to list their qualifications
and let the customer decide.

	Bruce
--
Pixar's "Toy Story": Over 1/3 Billion dollars world box office so far.

Bruce Perens AB6YM          [email-masked]            http://www.hams.com/

---

From: "N. Salwen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 96 14:31:31 EDT

>and let the customer decide.

The Better Business Bureau approach of keeping a file of complaints might
also be useful.

---

From: "N. Salwen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 96 14:31:31 EDT