Subject: dpkg-1.1.5aout.deb ?

From: Zachary DeAquila <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 1996 09:48:14 -0500

In someone's 0.93-to-1.1 upgrade docco, they mention
dpkg-1.1.5aout.deb... I can't seem to find this, but 
it's said to be necessary to upgrade... I've currently
got a .93 aout system with dpkg-1.0.17... but 
now I'd like to upgrade, so...
help!

thanks!

 --Zachary

---

From: Dale Scheetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 12:53:21 -0400 (EDT)

> now I'd like to upgrade, so...
I believe you will find it on any mirror site in debian/upgrades. You can
also get it from my machine at:

ftp://dwarf.polaris.net/debian/upgrade

You will also find an UpGrade script the base_list to drive it and some
notes I have made on upgrading. I am usually on the air between 10am and
2pm and 7pm to 10pm on weekdays.

Luck,

Dwarf

------------                                          --------------

aka   Dale Scheetz                   Phone:   1 (904) 877-0257
      Flexible Software              Fax:     NONE 
      Black Creek Critters           e-mail:  [email-masked]

------------ If you don't see what you want, just ask --------------