Subject: Packages file for buzz

From: Scott Barker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 09:55:42 -0600 (MDT)

The Packages file for 'buzz' still references all packages to the 'unstable'
directory. Is this a bug?

-- 
Scott Barker
Linux Consultant
[email-masked]
http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~barkers/   (under construction)

[ I try to reply to all e-mail within 5 days. If you don't  ]
[ get a response by then, I probably didn't get your e-mail ]
[ (we have a sometimes sporadic connection to the internet) ]

"Children seldom misquote you.  In fact, they usually repeat word for word
   what you shouldn't have said."
   - ???

---

From: Guy Maor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 13:06:41 -0500 (CDT)

> directory. Is this a bug?

Being fixed.