Subject: tin package

From: Scott Barker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 09:28:46 -0600 (MDT)

Any ideas why there is still a tin package in the 'contrib' dir, when there is
already one in buzz/binary/news?

-- 
Scott Barker
Linux Consultant
[email-masked]
http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~barkers/   (under construction)

[ I try to reply to all e-mail within 5 days. If you don't  ]
[ get a response by then, I probably didn't get your e-mail ]
[ (we have a sometimes sporadic connection to the internet) ]

"If you view your problem closely enough you will recognize yourself as part
   of the problem."
   - Ducharm's Axiom

---

From: Guy Maor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 13:11:47 -0500 (CDT)

> already one in buzz/binary/news?

Fixed.  Thanks.