Subject: Debian 1.1 will include the Linux 2.0 kernel

From: [email-masked] (Bruce Perens)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 96 15:28 PDT

I see everyone wants to know. Yes, I will include the Linux 2.0 kernel in the
latest boot disk set, which will be uploaded this evening. I also have a
kernel-image package, although I am not the official kernel maintainer.

	Thanks

	Bruce

---

From: Nils Rennebarth <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 18:17:05 +0200 (MET DST)

> kernel-image package, although I am not the official kernel maintainer.
Could you (or Simon) also upload a bootdisk having g_ncr53c810 *not* as a
module? I looked on master.debian.org in buzz/disks-i386 and still found
no bootdisk supporting my configuration.

Nils

--
Coming again: Best quotes of the net. Today:          | Nils Rennebarth
Kristian Köhntopp <[email-masked]            | Schillerstr. 61 
>>I'd also be interested in the comparison [of Linux] | 37083 Göttingen
>>with a cisco router. I assume a factor of about ten.| ++49-551-71626
>What? faster or slower?                              | http://www.nus.
Cheaper!                                              | pan-net.de/~nils