Subject: libc.so.5 the stuff from non-free requires

From: Juhani Luhtanen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 12:50:27 +0300 (EET DST)

Newbie alert on!!!

Hi

the problem is this: I need to install a linux-box that will run 
WWW-server and a couple of mailing-lists. Just something very 
straight-forward. I installed the stable 0.93 and got the cern-server up 
and running. Now majordomo requires libc.5 and the distribution doesn't 
have that version. 

Does anyone know of majordomo.deb package that would run with the 0.93 
distribution and the libc that the distribution carries.

newbie alert off!!!!

Juhani 

.signature ????? did you really expect a .signature?  Sheesh.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 12:02:31 +0200 (MET DST)

> distribution and the libc that the distribution carries.
Do not use 0.93, install 1.1 aka unstable from now on, it is far more
stable than 0.93.

"Unix: 30 definitions of regular expressions living under one roof"
                                                                D.E. Knuth
Erick Branderhorst  http://www.iaehv.nl/users/branderh/