Subject: Smail and Majordomo

From: Andrew Stephen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 1996 21:48:46 +0800 (WST)

Hi,

I have just installed Smail in preference to sendmail and seem to be
having problems with Majordomo.

I am looking for the correct syntax for the $mailer option in the
majordomo.cf file for Smail

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Andrew

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
andrew stephen					      Post Office Box 299
E-Mail : [email-masked]		      Gosnells,  6110
Web    : http://byteline.com.au		              Western Australia
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

---

From: "James A. Robinson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 1996 12:54:19 -0400

> majordomo.cf file for Smail

Make sure there is a link /usr/lib/sendmail that points to
/usr/bin/smail, and then put this in as the $mailer:

	$mailer = "/usr/lib/sendmail -f\$sender -t";

Jim