Subject: Digested version of this list?

From: Randy Gobbel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 10:33:33 -0700

Is there a digested version of this mailing list?  I'm being overwhelmed by
the amount of traffic here.  If there isn't a debian-user-digest, I think it's
high time somebody created it--please.

-Randy
-- 
http://cogsci.ucsd.edu/~gobbel/

NOTICE: I DO NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL EMAIL MESSAGES OF ANY KIND.  I
CONSIDER SUCH MESSAGES PERSONAL HARRASSMENT AND A GROSS INVASION OF MY
PRIVACY.

---

From: [email-masked] (Bruce Perens)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 96 17:57 PDT

I suggest that you get "procmail" or "mailagent" on your system, and set
it up so that the list is split into a separate file from your personal
mailbox. That's how I read the 30 lists I subscribe to, and there is much
less overwhelm than if I had everything in one mailbox.

	Thanks

	Bruce