Subject: How to use win32gcc

From: wilbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 13:40:44 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi guys,

Does anyone of you know how to use the win32gcc package? Did I miss some
documenation or websites? Am I right when I assume that with this package
I can compile and link c++ programs which are runnable on a windows
machine?

Greetings, 
Wilbert.

--------------------------------------------------
| Wilbert Alberts | [email-masked] |
| Venlo           | [email-masked]          |
|                 | [email-masked]         |
| Holland         |                              |
--------------------------------------------------

---

From: Michael Meskes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 09:17:51 +0200 (MET DST)

> I can compile and link c++ programs which are runnable on a windows

You are completely correct. But you need cygwin.dll (on ftp.cygnus.com) to
be able to run the binaries.

Michael

-- 
Michael Meskes                   |    _____ ________ __  ____
[email-masked] |   / ___// ____/ // / / __ \___  __________
[email-masked]                  |   \__ \/ /_  / // /_/ /_/ / _ \/ ___/ ___/
[email-masked]                |  ___/ / __/ /__  __/\__, /  __/ /  (__  )
Use Debian Linux!                | /____/_/      /_/  /____/\___/_/  /____/