Subject: Re: How do I get GATEWAY2000 PS/2 mouse to work ?

From: [email-masked] (Bruce Perens)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 96 14:47 PDT

From: [email-masked] (Mark Rahner)
> Users shouldn't have to recompile their kernels to get their PS/2 mice
> to work.

It's my fault. I built the generic kernel, and built in all of the modules
I could, and I missed the fact that if I put a "y" in this little square
box that I would then see a menu of mouse modules that I should have
included in the kernel. I really did not mean for you to have to recompile
the kernel to make your mouse work.

I built a new generic kernel and mouse modules two days ago. I will place 
this on a boot floppy and upload it as soon as I can. I've been very
busy - I'm sorry that I haven't had time to correct this sooner.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
       Clinton isn't perfect, but I like him a lot more than Dole.
            Please register to vote, and vote for Democrats.
Bruce Perens AB6YM          [email-masked]            http://www.hams.com/