Subject: Printer prints out multiples

From: Shaya Potter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 10:12:07 -0400 (EDT)

I can now print to my HP LaserJet 4M Plus over ethertalk, but will print 
out an infinite amount of copies until either I delete the files in the 
spool directory or I turn off the printer.  When I print just using pap, 
it prints only one copy just like it should.  However with my lpr -> psf 
-> pap, there seems to be something that screws it up, and causes it to 
print many copies.  Is this a bug in lpr or psf that is known.  Or did I 
mess up with this printcap file

LaserJet 4M Plus|hplj4m|lp|LaserJet4MP|jetdirect1:\
        :lp=/dev/null:\
        :sd=/var/spool/lpd/hplj4m:\
        :af=/var/log/lp-acct:\
        :lf=/var/log/lp-errs:\
        :if=/usr/lib/atalk/filters/ifwmpap:\
        :of=/usr/lib/atalk/filters/ofwmpap:\
        :mx#0:

Thanks

Shaya
--
Shaya Potter
[email-masked]