Subject: diald - AAAHHH!!

From: [email-masked] (Tim O'Brien)
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 16:17:25 -0500

Ok, I figured out what I was doing wrong before.. I had diald calling a
shell script I wrote to connect to the net with ppp. Now diald says my
connect script is bad.. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Where can I get the source to this thing? I think either it will help me
understand what's going on, or get rewritten to make a heck of a lot more
sense to me. I'm sure I'm just missing something simple, but it's got me
banging my head on the wall!

Where's the connect script 'connect-with-diald' located? I don't even know
if I have a file by that name, if I do, I sure as heck don't know where it is.

Sorry for all the ranting, this little problem has had me busy for a total
of about 8 hours now and I think I'm gonna go bananas.

If someone could. please, could I get a copy of a working connect file (sans
username and password of course)?

Thanks,
Tim

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 < I am Pentium of Borg. Division is futile. You will be APPROXIMATED! > 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please direct Email to: [email-masked]