Subject: Re: make-kpkg...and other things...

From: [email-masked] (Bruce Perens)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 96 22:46 PDT

Bruce:
> Try running "depmod -a" after you install a new kernel and modules.
> That might fix the undefined symbols.

From: Jeff Mickey <[email-masked]>
> Yes after i wrote the originall message i gave this a try..sadly no 
> it did not fix it..

The module it is looking for is /lib/modules/current/net/8390.o .
Try pre-loading it with "modprobe".

	Bruce

---

From: Jeff Mickey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 08:09:02 -0500 (CDT)

> Try pre-loading it with "modprobe".
	That got it..thanks Bruce...Now ill go and figure out Why it wants 
that...i *think* i turned all of the specific net work off infavor of 
pcmcia...
jeff