Subject: Spreadsheet for Debian?

From: Mark Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 02:41:21 +1000

Hi,

Are there any spreadsheets packaged for Debian?

Also, how would I go about finding this information out for myself?
(I looked in /binary/misc and couldn't see anything likely.)

Thanks,

Mark Phillips.  ([email-masked])

---

From: Mike Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 22:32:22 -0400 (EDT)

> Mark Phillips.  ([email-masked])
There used to be something called "Oleo" under math.

Mike

---

From: Dominik Kubla <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 14:06:13 +0200

Look at GNU oleo, it's in the MATH section.

Dominik

---

From: Dale Scheetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 13:06:55 -0400 (EDT)

> Are there any spreadsheets packaged for Debian?

/math/oleo-1.6-6.deb is the GNU spreadsheet program.

> (I looked in /binary/misc and couldn't see anything likely.)
Well, first I would have looked in math. If you have a packages file, you
can:

grep spreadsheet Packages

Adding a "-B 10" you get the other information about this package that
might be helpful.

Luck,

Dwarf

------------                                          --------------

aka   Dale Scheetz                   Phone:   1 (904) 877-0257
      Flexible Software              Fax:     NONE 
      Black Creek Critters           e-mail:  [email-masked]

------------ If you don't see what you want, just ask --------------