Subject: [Fwd: Vote in LJ Reader's Choice Survey]

From: Shaya Potter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 17:14:27 -0400

People on the list, might be interested in this.

Subject: Vote in LJ Reader's Choice Survey
From: Linux Journal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 07:20:30 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Do you have favorite distribution?  What is your favorite Linux game?
Do you wish you could tell the world?  Then vote in the...

	**Annual Linux Journal Reader's Choice Survey**

Voting covers 10 categories including favorite Linux Book, favorite
distribution and favorite text processor.

Voting runs from August 12 through August 25.  To cast your vote simply go to
http://www.ssc.com/lj and fill out our handy voting form!

Results of the survey will be published in the December issue of Linux Journal.
No duplicate entries please! 

Replies and questions should be directed to [email-masked].

-- 
This article has been digitally signed by the moderator, using PGP.
Finger [email-masked] for PGP key needed for validating signature.
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: [email-masked]
PLEASE remember a short description of the software and the LOCATION.