Subject: Debian Faq

From: Shaya Potter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 11:13:29 -0400 (EDT)

I would first off like to say, that the new Debian Faq is great and has 
lots of usefull information.  Now that I got that out of the way, here 
are the little nit pickings. 

It seems that it has not converted over to postscript gracefully.  When I 
printed it out on my Laser Jet 4M plus, there were many places that it 
appeared things (?macros?) were not replaced.  However when I viewed it 
with Ghostview/Ghostscript on my HP-UX machine (I assume it would look 
the same under Linux)  It seemed to do all the replacing right.  

My only other problem with the FAQ, is that since it is fully justified 
there are lines where the spacing is totally out of whack.  You can have 
just 5 words take up a whole line with room for at least double the 
amount on the line!  This problem showed up in both the printout and when 
viewing it with Ghostview/Ghostscript.

I don't know if this would qualify as a bug, so I don't want to report 
them. (Are there bugs for a FAQ anyways?)  I also may not have time to 
fill out a bug report, because I start my senior of high school (one more 
year, one more year!!) after labor day and I don't know how often I will 
have access to my e-mail account.  I do plan now to try to keep with 
maintaining xanim.  I will also try to be active on this list, but can't 
make any promises, because when it comes to internet access at home, I 
answer to a higher authority (namely my father).  So if I would 
appreciate if this is a "bug" that someone report it for me.

So long for now, and thanks for all the help,

Shaya
--
Shaya Potter
[email-masked]