Subject: Re: Bugs

From: Ian Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 96 14:15 BST

Kevin M. Bealer writes ("Bugs"):
> I've submitted these two bugs to debian bugs, and got no
> response;  I submitted them again, and still got no response. 
> (Has the list address changed recently?)  I could try again, but
> then I would have to wait again, and so on, so...  (In
> otherwords, sorry for the offtopic.)

Kevin: please send them to [email-masked], if you haven't
already.

Bruce: this is very bad.  Could you change the Pixar alias to point to
[email-masked] ?  I've made this an alias for
submit@bugs.  We know that Pixar can deliver mail here.

It is definitely very bad if messages are just disappearing and not
even bouncing.  If all else fails the alias at Pixar should be
removed.

Thanks,
Ian.

---

From: Kevin M Bealer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 02:23:24 -0400 (EDT)

> Kevin: please send them to [email-masked], if you haven't

(done).

> even bouncing.  If all else fails the alias at Pixar should be

[email-masked]/GNU__1.1___Linux__2.0.14___
We believe that each man must find the truth that is right for
him.  Reality will adjust accordingly.  The universe will
readjust.  History will alter.	
				-- Steve Turner, "Creed"