Subject: Date: 26-Aug-1996 10:47:04 -0400

From: R Chris Ross <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Aug 96 10:47:04 -0400

unsubscribe debian-user

---

From: Barid Bel Medar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 15:54:33 -0400 (EDT)

I'd just like to make sure my apology gets through for giving incorrect 
instructions on unsubscribing from this mailing list.  Use the WWW 
interface at <http://www.debian.org> instead.

Again, sorry, I wasn't thinking...

> unsubscribe debian-user

------------------------------------------------------------------
Barid Bel Medar                               [email-masked]
Knights of the Cosmos            Shayol Ghul Resort and Health Spa
------------------------------------------------------------------
"I  am  returning  this otherwise good typing paper to you because
someone has printed gibberish all over it and  put  your  name  at
the top." - English Professor, Ohio University
------------------------------------------------------------------