Subject: Help! samba fs & long filename...

From: Sung-Jae Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 18:34:10 +0900

Dear, Debian Users...

I'm using Debian 1.1.1 with Linux kernel version 2.0.13.
I mount my Windows95 HDD using smbfs package via TCP/IP network,
but I can't see long filename's in directory. How can I do?

%ls -l
-rw-r--r--   1 sjlee    1000        72192 Aug  3 15:41 bitmap~1.dll
-rw-r--r--   1 sjlee    1000        55296 Aug  3 15:42 kidcon~1.dll
-rw-r--r--   1 sjlee    1000        33792 Aug  3 15:43 metavi~1.exe
-rw-r--r--   1 sjlee    1000         1956 Jun 14 08:13 metavi~1.reg
-rw-r--r--   1 sjlee    1000       935936 Aug  3 15:36 pictur~1.exe
-rw-r--r--   1 sjlee    1000        16606 Apr 26 16:26 00033-~1.tif
-rw-r--r--   1 sjlee    1000        38230 Apr 26 16:25 00040~1.tif
-rw-r--r--   1 sjlee    1000          209 Jun  3 09:03 select~1.txt
        
I builid Linux kernel with my own options. Did I missed something important?

HELP ME!!!!

                                                                        sjlee