Subject: problem with the mailing list

From: "Susan G. Kleinmann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996 17:55:07 -0400

Does anyone else get repeated messages from 
    "Manager, AlisaMail" <[email-masked]>

regarding  "Undeliverable Mail"?

As far as I can tell, the only person whose address comes close to 
"lockheed.com" who has written to the list is 
Mark Rahner <[email-masked]>.

I've gotten about half a dozen of these in the last 2 days, and it's
beginning to wear...

Susan Kleinmann

---

From: Steffen Mueller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 09:54:31 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sun, 25 Aug 1996, Susan G. Kleinmann wrote:

Hi Susan,

> regarding  "Undeliverable Mail"?

Yupp, reiceived 6 of them.

Greetings,

Steffen

PGP Key is available under : http://www.xlink.net/~steffen/steffen.asc
-----
Steffen R.Mueller               __  ___ _       _     email: [email-masked]
NTG Netzwerk und Telematic GmbH \ \/ / (_)_ __ | | __ fax  : +49 721 9652 210
Geschaeftsbereich Xlink          \  /| | | '_ \| |/ / phone: +49 721 9652 211
Vincenz-Priessnitz-Str. 3        /  \| | | | | |   <  RIPE : SM25-RIPE
D-76131 Karlsruhe, Germany      /_/\_\_|_|_| |_|_|\_\ WWW.Xlink.net/~steffen