Subject: Re: [Fwd: Virus Alert]

From: [email-masked] (Brian Hutchinson)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 16:20:38 -0400

I called the number listed in this message it this is a joke!

The statement about the tight loop that could damage your processor 
should be a dead give-away!

Check these things out in the future before spreading them!

Thanks,

Brian

,---------------------------------------------------------------.
| ERICSSON ///                                                  |    
|                                                               |
| Brian T. Hutchinson                                           |
| Software Engineer                                             |
| Private Radio Systems                                         |
|                                                               |
| Ericsson Inc.                      Telephone: (804)948-6442   |
| Mountain View Road, Room 2630            FAX: (804)948-6340   |
| Lynchburg, VA 24502                [email-masked] |    
|                                                               |
`---------------------------------------------------------------'