Subject: Re: GOOD TIMES

From: [email-masked] (Tim O'Brien)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 15:26:58 -0500

>Your system has now been infected with the GOOD TIMES virus. Have a nice day!
>--
>       Clinton isn't perfect, but I like him a lot more than Dole.
>            Please register to vote, and vote for Democrats.
>Bruce Perens AB6YM          [email-masked]            http://www.hams.com/

Goodtimes isn't real. And Clinton is not sincere. Not to mention, your
message doesn't contain enough relevant packet data to infect this system,
even if an undecoded E-mail file COULD infect my computer... Which it can't. 

Now let's just quit this silliness and get back to figgerin out the mysteries 
of linux!

Tim

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 < I am Pentium of Borg. Division is futile. You will be APPROXIMATED! > 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please direct Email to: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 02:26:03 -0400

> Goodtimes isn't real. And Clinton is not sincere.

Sorry to jump in here but I can't let this go by.  After watching the
Republicans talk about inclusion as they press to deny benefits to
*legal* aliens and then talk about a balanced budget ammendment as
they again propose budget busting tax cuts for the wealthy I would
have to say:

  Clinton isn't perfectly sincere, but he is a lot more sincere than Dole.

This is not supposed to be a political forum but there is nothing wrong with
personal opinions in a signature.  On the other hand purely political
messages should be avoided. (Note that I just broke my rule.  Sorry again.)

Nathan Salwen

---

From: "Brian C. White" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 13:11:08 -0400

> > Goodtimes isn't real. And Clinton is not sincere.

Guys, please take it elsewhere!

> (Note that I just broke my rule.  Sorry again.)

Then why did you do it?

                                        Brian
                               ( [email-masked] )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In theory, theory and practice are the same.  In practice, they're not.