Subject: Help on DNS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 96 21:57:28 PDT

Firstly let me introduce myself as a B. Tech Computer Science and
Engineering student at University of Mauritius. For my final year, I have
to do a project namely:

'Design and Implementation of a Dynamic Domain Name Server for host
configuration on a LAN.' If, for e. g., a new server joins the LAN, the
Domain Name Server automatically updates a lookup table automatically.

Can any of you please help me in this project. Also what are others features that might be 
considered.

The DNS will be implemted using RPC under linux.

In Mauritius we have very few specialised and thus your help will be valuable.

Thank you for your attention

Osman

N. B. Please reply on [email-masked]

-------------------------------------
E-mail: <Osman Peermamode>[email-masked]
Date: 08/05/96
Time: 21:57:28
-------------------------------------