Subject: Where is the kernel-package package?

From: "David M. Cooke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 17:31:01 -0400

Hello,

I've been searching all over my system and ftp.debian.org and I
haven't found the kernel-package package.  I've got the Linux-2.0.12
source and I'd like to build a custom debian kernel image.

Anybody know where to find it?

Thanks.
-- 
________________________________________________________________________
David M. Cooke                                   [email-masked]

---

From: Lawrence Chim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 18:47:52 +1000 (EST)

what is kernel-package?

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 13:24:25 +0200 (MET DST)

> what is kernel-package?

a bunch of script to make building your own kernel easier.

Erick

---

From: "Susan G. Kleinmann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 13:45:04 -0400

Hi David --
You asked:

> haven't found the kernel-package package.  ...

kernel-package is in rex/binary-all/misc  or rex/binary-i386/misc at
any Debian FTP site.

Good luck,
Susan Kleinmann