Subject: Re: Security holes in bash

From: [email-masked] (Bruce Perens)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 96 12:06 PDT

This is best sent to [email-masked], for future reference.

	Thanks

	Bruce

---

From: Steffen Mueller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 08:54:47 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 22 Aug 1996, Bruce Perens wrote:

Hello Bruce,

> This is best sent to [email-masked], for future reference.

Will do so,

Thanks

Steffen

PGP Key is available under : http://www.xlink.net/~steffen/steffen.asc
-----
Steffen R.Mueller               __  ___ _       _     email: [email-masked]
NTG Netzwerk und Telematic GmbH \ \/ / (_)_ __ | | __ fax  : +49 721 9652 210
Geschaeftsbereich Xlink          \  /| | | '_ \| |/ / phone: +49 721 9652 211
Vincenz-Priessnitz-Str. 3        /  \| | | | | |   <  RIPE : SM25-RIPE
D-76131 Karlsruhe, Germany      /_/\_\_|_|_| |_|_|\_\ WWW.Xlink.net/~steffen