Subject: Netscape Window size problem..

From: Dan Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 16:03:27 +0200

Hmm I have stumbled on a new problem... 

I used to have a 1280x1024 virtual screen but now I only use
a screen the same size as my viewport(1024x768) so whenever I start
Netscape3.0b6 Mail program it's window is too large.. Where is this 
window size info stored??.. I've looked allover but no go..

-- 
****************************************************************
*	Dan Bergman					       *
*	[email-masked]			       *
*   http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/4052/		       *
*							       *
*   Lister: Love is what separates us from the animals.	       *
*   Rimmer: No, Lister - what separates us from animals is     *
*    that we don't use our tongues to clean our genitals.      *
*                                RED DWARF                     *
****************************************************************

---

From: Rick Macdonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 13:19:05 -0600

> window size info stored??.. I've looked allover but no go..

When I first started using the following, it seemed that one or two had
no effect. That was several beta's ago though.

Netscape*Navigator.geometry:   1036x784+60+0
Netscape*Mail.geometry:        1036x784+60+0
Netscape*News.geometry:        1036x784+60+0
Netscape*Bookmark.geometry:     680x600+40+90
Netscape*AddressBook.geometry:  390x590+40+90
Netscape*Composition.geometry:  760x720+0+0

-- 
...RickM...