Subject: Sendmail problems?

From: "Randall Shutt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 22:47:24 -0400

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had ever experienced these errors with
sendmail (debian, 1.1)

Aug 27 22:27:30 extacy sendmail[25143]: NOQUEUE: SYSERR(root): getrequests:
accept: No route to host
Aug 27 22:28:00 extacy last message repeated 2 times
Aug 27 22:32:25 extacy sendmail[25143]: NOQUEUE: SYSERR(root): getrequests:
accept: No route to host
Aug 27 22:32:55 extacy last message repeated 2 times

Over and over.  Seems there is no end to the messages.  Anyway.  The mailer
Had been working fine for a long time prior to this.  I was /thinking/ it could
be an awry message coming over and over from a host that we (the lan w/ the
sendmail daemons) had an intermittent route to.  However, this is also occuring
on another box on the lan (different sendmail .cf.  This one is used for uucp).
 Both are the sendmail-8.7.4 version.  Anyway, any hints are more than
welcomed.  Thanks

-- 
                                            =======================
                                            Randall Shutt              
                                            RaveNet Systems, Inc.
                                            =======================