Subject: Xarchie package somewhere?

From: Christian Schwarz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 12:48:37 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi!

I'm looking for a xarchie package. Does someone have one out there? I
might create one, if not.

Cheers

Chris

--          _,,     Christian Schwarz
           / o \__   [email-masked], [email-masked]
           !   ___;    
           \  /        PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
  \\\______/  !         http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/
   \          /
-.-.,---,-,-..---,-,-.,----.-.-
  "DIE ENTE BLEIBT DRAUSSEN!"

---

From: Michael Meskes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 14:55:38 +0200 (MET DST)

> might create one, if not.

It's in non-free.

Michael

-- 
Michael Meskes                   |    _____ ________ __  ____
[email-masked] |   / ___// ____/ // / / __ \___  __________
[email-masked]                  |   \__ \/ /_  / // /_/ /_/ / _ \/ ___/ ___/
[email-masked]                |  ___/ / __/ /__  __/\__, /  __/ /  (__  )
Use Debian Linux!                | /____/_/      /_/  /____/\___/_/  /____/

---

From: [email-masked] (Erick Branderhorst)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 13:50:10 +0100

> might create one, if not.

xarchie is in non-free part of the archive. Not on cdrom.

Erick