Subject: ~{J@<MS0JS9+K>LX<[#:#42?~}XXX~{>+W03IHKS0F,V;J[#2#9!##9#9

From: [email-masked] (~{J@<MS0JS9+K>~})
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 1994 10:33:34 UTC

~{:CO{O"#!!!OVTZJ@<MS0JS9+K>OrDzLa9)<[8qWn5M#(#42?5gS0V;J[#2#9!##9#9#)#,VJA?Wn
~{8_#(>vN^2;GeNzM<Os#)#,0|W0>+C@5D3IHKB<O`4x!#DzV;SC863vF=3#AcJ[<[8q5DR;0k#,Iu
~{VA#1#/#3#,>M?IP@IM5=[email-masked]=5D3IHK5gS0!#1>9+K>OrDzMF<v5DC?R;2?S0F,#,6<SI
~{VxC{~}XXX~{S0PGVwQ]#,FdVP0|@(G0~}Playboy and Penthouse Playmates Teri Weigel,
  and Janine. ~{:M1;C@9z3IHK5gS0TSV>F@N*#9#3DjWnC@@v5D3IHKS0PG~}Racquel Darrian.
~{RT<0VZ6`51=qWnW_:l5DS0PGHg#:~}Savannah, Hyapatia Lee, Zara Whites, Nikki Dial,
  Kelly O'Dell, Ashlyn Gere, Samantha Strong, Jennifer Stewart, Cameo~{5H!#
~{C?2?F,3$6<TZ#6#07VVSRTIO#,2?2?Gi=ZR}HK#,F,F,4L<$Mr7V#,2;SI2;HCDzHHQ*7PLZ!#

~{AmMb#,1>9+K>N*AKOrC?N;6);u9K?M1mJ>P;Rb#,LXOr4s<RLa9)#42?~}Bonus Video.
~{V;R*Dz6)9:R;ELB<S04x#,Dz>M?IRTRT#1#7!##9#95DLXSE;]<[8q4SVPQ!9:#1#-#4EL~}Bonus
  Video.

  Bonus Video~{5DG0H}2?7VN*#9#3Dj~}Adult Movie News~{Q!N*Wn<Q3IHKS0F,5DG0H}C{#,
~{H+2?JGSC#3#5:ACW5gS0=:>mEDIc#,VFWw>+C@#,JG>+F7VP5D<+F7!#OVR;0cAcJ[<[8q>yN*
~{#2#9!##9#9!#

  Bonus Video~{5D5ZKD2?JGC@#8#0Dj4zVPFZWn:l5DQ^PG~}Trici Lord~{5D4&E.Ww#,51J1
~{Dj=v#1#8Kj5D~}Traci~{TZUb2?SPG?1)#,?Z=;#,8X=;#,H:=;5DS0F,VP#,6/Ww4s5(#,Q]RU
~{>*HK#,6xR;OB4Z:l!#UbJGR;2?<+SPJU2X:M?I9[PT5DS0F,#,0.:CU_CGG'MrD*R*4m9}#!

********************************************************************************

*PLACING YOUR ORDER: WRITE DONW THE GROUP NUMBER AND BONUS VIDEO NUMBER YOU WANT TO ORDER.

*YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PLACE AN ORDER.

*MAILING AND HANDLING CHARGES: Mailing and handling is $5 per shipment.

*FORMS OF PAYMENT: Gladly accepts certified cheques, money orders, personal
checks.  We reserve the rigth to hold all personal checks for 5 business days
before shipping your order. We cannot be responsible for cash sent through the
mail.  We strongly advise against sending cash.

	SEND YOUR ORDER TO:	CENTURY VIDEO COMPANY
				P.O. BOX 20188
				CINCINNATI, OH 45220

Our Videos are in VHS format only. Each tape contain 4 movies, bonus movies are in a seperate tape. We offer 100% unconditional guarantee on all video tape we
selled. We'll gladly replace all defects with the same title.

********************************************************************************
			VIDEO		TITLE
********************************************************************************#1

<<Wicked Fascination>> - Teri Weigel!!!!!, Zara Whites, Ashley Nicole, Tom Byon

<<Spellbound>> - Teri Weigel!!!!!, Zara Whites, Britt Morgan, Peter North,
	     Tom Byron, Randy West, Murrill Maglio.

<<Catalina Five -O:Tiger Shark>> - Raven!!!, Zara Whites, Patricia Kennedy,
	                       Taylor Wayne, Peter North.

<<Catalina Five -O:White Coral Blue Death>>
		- Raven!!!, Sunny McKay, Taylor Wayne, Joey Silvera.
********************************************************************************
#2

<<Blond Justice>> - Janine!!!!!!!!, Jessica Fox, Summer Knight,Terry Thomas.

<<Blond Justice 2>> - Janine!!!!!!, Jessica Fox, Summer knight, Rich Knight.

<<Sex 2>> - Nikki Dial!!!, Christy Canyon, Crystal Wilder. P.J.. Sparxx, 
	Mike Horner, Tom Byron.

<<Where the Boys Aren't 5>> - Racquel Darrian!!!, Christy Canyon, Kym Wilde.
********************************************************************************
#3

<<The Masseuse>> - Hyapatia Lee!!!!!

<<The Enchantress>> - Hyapatia Lee!!!!!, Porshe Lynn, and Kitty.

<<I Do>> - Hyapatia Lee!!!!!, Sharon Kane and Claire Tyler.

<<Triangle>> - Hyapatia Lee!!!!!, Barbara Dare, and Jacqueline.
********************************************************************************#4

<<Wicked>> - Teri Weigel!!!!!, Madison, Britt Morgan, T.T Boy, Ashley Sinclaire.

<<The Secret Garden 2>> - Ashlyn Gere!!!, Ona Zee, Melanie Moore, Nikki Sinn.

<<Cat and Mouse>> - Jeanna Fine, Brandy Alexander, Cassidy, Chrissy Ann.

<<Cat and Mouse 2>> - Jeanna Fine, Tami Monroe, Jon Dough, Meo, Mike Horner.
********************************************************************************
#5

<<Kelly Eighteen>> - Kelly O'Dell!!!!, Madison, Rebecca Wilde, Randy West,
		 Nick East, Clara Knight.

<<Kelly Eighteen 2>> - Kelly O'Dell!!!!, Madison, Rebecca Wilde, Clara Knight,
		   Wendy Whoppers, Jonathan Morgan.

<<The No Fly Zone>> - P.J. Sparxx!!!!, Mikki Lynn, Melani Moore, Alicia Rio.

<<Tickled Pink>> - P.J. Sparxx!!!!, Lynn Lemay, Melani Moore, Sierra.
********************************************************************************
#6

<<American Built>> - Nikki Dial!!!!, Christina, Mona Lisa, Randy Spears.

<<Nikki At Night>> - Nikki Dial!!!!, Alex Jordan, Dyle Houston, Jerry Bulter.

<<Hopeless Romantic>> - Nikki Dial!!!!, Lacy Rose, Mikaela, Daelyn Roberts,
			Jake Williams, London Ryder.

<<Elvis Sllept Here>> - Nikki Dial!!!!, Christina Appel, Alyssa Jarreau,
			Mona Lisa, Randy West, Randy Spears.
********************************************************************************
#7

<<Parlor Games>> - Janie!!!!!, Alex Jordan, Roxanne Blaze, Randy West.

<<Coven II>> - Jannie!!!!!, Krysti Lynn, Brittany O'Connell, Paul Morgan,
	       Laurie Cameron, Mikki Shane.

<<Mask>> - Lene, Lacy Rose, Brittany O'Connel, Sierra, Mark Davis, Nick E.

<<Blind Spot>> - Lacy Rose, Sierra, Laurie Cameron, Rasha Romana, 
		 Dyannal Lauren, Paul Morgan, Steven St. Croix.
********************************************************************************
#8

<<Battle Of the Superstars>> - Teri Weigel!!!! vs Savannag!!!!

<<Anonymous>> - Ashlyn Gere!!!, Nikki Dial and Tiffany Minx.

<<Super Girl>> - Taylor Wayne!!!, Madison, and Allcia Rio.

<<Blonds and Brunettes 4>> - Raven!!!, Alyson Sterling, Barbi Dahl.
********************************************************************************
#9

<<No Man's Land, Part 3>> - Aja!!!, Summer Rose, Scarlett, Sasha Strange.

<<No Man's Land, Part 4>> - Jeanna Fine!!!, Madison, Mia Powers, Judy Blue,
		            Patricia  Kennedy, Natasha Skyler.

<<No Man's Land, Part 5>> - Melanie Moore!!!, K.C. Williams, Britt Morgan,
			    Teri Diver, Jamie Lee, Marlena Riche.

<<No Man's Land, Part 6>> - Kelly O'Dell!!!!, Mikala, Nicole London, Mona Lisa.
********************************************************************************#10

<<Bonnie & Clyde>> - ***** Adult Video News, Starring Raquel!!!!!, Ashlyn Gere,
			   and Nikki Dial!!!.

<<SnakeDance>> - Hypatia Lee!!!!, Ashley Nicole and Heather Hart.

<<Behind Closed Doors>> - Barbara Dare!!!!, Diedre Holland and Victoria Paris.

<<Twentysomething>> - Alicia Monet, Sioban Hunter and Ona Zee.
********************************************************************************
#11

<<Two Hearts>> - Raquell Darian!!!!!, Kym Wilde, and Ona Zee.

<<Out For Blood>> - Racquell Darian!!!!!, Tori Welles, and Cheri Taylor.

<<Crazed>> - Hyapatia Lee!!!!!, Christy Canyon, and Melanie Moore.

<<Passages 4>> - Jennifer Stewart!!!!, Chirsty Canyon and Alison Sterling.
********************************************************************************
#12

<<In Defense of Savannah>> - Savannah!!!!, Christy Canyon, Brit Morgan.

<<Indian Summer>> - Savannah!!!!, Hyapatia Lee!!!!, and Tianna.

<<Oral Argumengs>> - Savannah!!!!, Brit Morgan, and Christy Canyou.

<<Vow of Passion>> - Savannah!!!!, P.J. Sparks!!!!, and Ina Minet.
********************************************************************************
#13

<<The Verdict>> - ****, Best film of the year by AVN. Dirrected by Paul Thomas,
			Starring Raquel Darian!!!!, Savannah!!!!.

<<Sexin Dangerous Places>> - Barbara Dare!!!!, Stephanie Rage and Lynn Lemay.

<<Raquel Released>> - Raquel Darian!!!!!, Bianca Trump and Trixie Tyler.

<<Torch>> - Heather Hunter!!!!, Lois Ayres and Rachel Ryan.
********************************************************************************
#14

<<The Swap>> - **** Star Rating, Starring Jennifer Stewart!!!!, Sharon Kane,
	            Madison.

<<Jamie Loves Jeff>> - Jamie Summer!!!!, Jeff Stryker and Megan.

<<No Time For Love>> - Jennifer Stewart!!!!, Casey and Allicyn Sterling.

<<The First Of April>> - April West, Lynn Lemay, and Stephanie.
********************************************************************************
#15

<<Made in Japan>> - Mimi Miyagi!!!!, Hyapatia Lee!!!!, Shawnee, Debbie Diamond.

<<Asian Silk>> - Anisia!!!!, Kim Wylde, Mickey RAy, Shawnee, Randy West.

<<Fortune Cookie>> - Anisia!!!!, Kelko, Kitty Wong, Fantasia Yee.

<<Disoriented>> - Anisa!!!!, Randy West, Mai Lin, Kitty Lee, Jonathan Morgan.
********************************************************************************
#16

<<House of Sleeping Beauties 2>> - Savannah!!!!, Jamie Summers, Madison,
				   Tom Chapman, Mark Wallice and Steve Drake.

<<I Do 3>> - Hyapatia Lee!!!!, P.J. Sparks!!!!, Kim Wylde, John Dough.

<<Where the Boys Aren''t 4>> - Savannah!!!!, Jamie Summers, Candy, Kym Wylde.

<<Crazed 2>> - Christy Canyon!!!!, Hyapatia Lee!!!!, Melanie Moore, Wayne Summer	       Chuck Martino, Mark Wallice.
********************************************************************************
#17

<<Kittens>> - Heather Lere!!!, Horny Rose, Sabrna Dawn, Biaanca and Tianna.

<<Kitten 2>> - Danielle Rogers!!!, Leslie, Angel Entreneau, Diane Tracey,

<<Kitten 3 -"Pussycats For Hire">> - Hustler Centerfold Jaye Milo!!!!!
				     Dallas Star, Brittany Sakes, Lynden Grey.

<<Kitten 4 -"Body Buiding Bitches">> - Summer Knights!!!, Jeanna Fine, Bionca,
********************************************************************************
#18

<<Mark of Zara>> - Zara Whites!!!!, Angela Summers, Marc Wallice, Brigitte Aimee		   Jeanna Fine, Randy West.

<<Sleepwalker>> - Lauren Brice!!!!, Cameo!!!!, Alice Springs, T.T. Boy.

<<Deja Vu>> - Teri Diver!!!, Nikki Sinn, Janet Jackme, Chris Collins,
	      Tom Byron, T.T. Boy.

********************************************************************************
#19

<<The Stepsister>> - Raquel Darian!!!!,, Savannah!!!!, and P.J. Sparxx!!!!.

<<Blue Jean Brat>> - Jamie Summer!!!, Jeanna Fine and Faron Heights.

<<A Vision In Heather>> - Heather Hunter!!!!, Missy Warner  and Patticia Kennedy

<<Crazed 2>> - Christy Canyon!!!!, Hyapatia Lee!!!!, and Melanie Moore.
********************************************************************************
#20

<<Native Tongue>> - Hypatia Lee!!!!, Sunset Thomas, Toni Chase, Britt Morgan.

<<Silent Strangers>> - Racquel Darrian!!!!, Alex Jordan, Russian, Derek Lane.

<<Dominoes>> - Kelly O'Dell!!!!, Paula Harlow, Tina Tyler, Randy Spears
	       Tom Byron, Tony Tedeschi.

<<IceWoman>> - Ashlyn Gere!!!!, Deborah Wells, Brittany O'Connell, Steve Drake.
********************************************************************************
#21

<<Tropic of Kahlia>> - Kahila!!!, P.J. Sparks!!!, and Leanna Fox.

<<Positions Wanted>> - Cameo!!!!, Heather Hunter!!!!, and Jennifer Stewart!!!!.

<<Rears>> - Tracy Adams!!!, Kari Foxx, And Keisha.

<<Once Upon Annette>> - Annette Haven!!!!, Abigaail Clayton and Amber Hunt.
********************************************************************************
#22

<<Sex>> - Nikki Dial!!!!, P.J. Sparkxx!!!, Mimi Miyagi!!!, Rocco Siffredi.

<<Paper Tiger>> - Mimi Miyagi!!!!, Ashlyn Gere!!!!, Teri Diver, Zachh Thomas
		  Mike Horner, Tony Tedeschi.

<<Endllessly>> - Nikki Dial!!!!, Jonathan Morgaan, Crystal Wilder, Rob Savage,
		 Tiffany Minx, Allex Jordan, Marc Wallice.

<<Wild Flower 2>> - Makala, Tiffany Minx, Tomi Chase, Lacy Rose, Cherise.
********************************************************************************
#23

<<Sexual Instinct>> - Ashlyn Gere!!!!, Leanna Foxxx, P.J. Spaxxx, Melanie Moore,		      Cassidy, Peter North, Milke Horner.

<<Talk Dirty To Me,8>> - Ashlyn Gere!!!!, Angela Summers, Randy West, Kym Wilde,
		       Brandy Alexandre, Steve Drake, Trixy Tyler.

<<Talk Dirty to, 9>> - Ashlyn Gere!!!!, Alex Jordan, Lacy Rose, Chrissy Ann,
		       Stacy Nichols, Christine Appleghe, Peter North.

<<Bedrooms And Boardroom>> - Ashlyn Gere!!!, Sharon Kane, Trinity Loren,
			     Shawnee Cates, Melanie Moore, Randy West.
********************************************************************************
#24

<<Friends and Lovers, Part1>> - Teri Weigel!!!!!, Tracy Winn, Peter North,
				April Rayne, Alice Springs, Tom Thomas.

<<Friends and Lovers, Part2>> - Teri Weigel!!!!!, Lois Ayers, Peter North,
				Marc Wallice, Randy West.

<<No Man's Land, Part1>> - Traccy Adams!!!!,, Samantha Strong!!!, Ammber Lynn!!!			   Krista Lane, Lois  Ayers, Nikki Knights, Tiffany.

<<No Man's Land, Part2>> - Sharon Mitchel!!!, Laurel Canyon, Rachel Ashley, 
			   Jessica Long, Aril Night, Lorilei.
********************************************************************************
#25

<<Where The Boys Aren't>> - Tori Welles!!!!, Barbara Dare!!!, Fallon, April West			    Chrisle Leigh.

<<Where The Boys Aren''t 2>> - Barbara Dare!!!, Dledre Holland, Jamie Summer.

<<Bratgirl>> - Jullanne James!!!!, Hyapatia Lee!!!, Barbara Dare, Raquel Darian.
********************************************************************************
#26

<<Hawaii Vice>> - Kascha!!!!, Stephanie RAge and Francois Papillion.

<<Kascha "AT Her Best">> - Kascha!!!!

<<Deep Inside Raquel>> - Racquel!!!!, Sharon kane, and Lauren Brice.

<<Renegade>> - Samantha Strong!!!!, Racuel!!!!, and Kelly Royce.
********************************************************************************
#27

<<Raunch 3>> - Teri Weigel!!!!, Ashley Nicole, Candace Hart, Peter North.

<<Waterbabies>> - Ashlyn Gere!!!!, P.J. Sparxxx!!!!, Melanie Moore, Tiann,
		  Mike Horner,TT Boy.

<<Waterbabies, pt 2>> - Paula Price, Cassidy, Alicia Rio, Madison, Shanen Steele			Eric Price, Peter North.

<<Sterling Silve>> - Silver, Blonca, Rachel Ryan, Melannie Moore, Peter North.
********************************************************************************
#28

<<I Do 2>> - Hyapatia Lee!!!!, Raven, and Cameo.

<<Speedster>> - Savannah!!!!, Heather Hart, Summer Knights.

<<Pretty In Peach>> - Christy Canyon, Summer Knights and Tianna.

<<Charmed & Dangerous>> - Nikki Charm, Amber Lynn and Brittany Stryker.
********************************************************************************
#29

<<Bazooka County>> - CENTERFOLD Jane Millow!!!!!, Julia Haven, Annie Sprinkles.

<<Return To Bazooka County>> - Tamara Lee!!!!, Raven Richards, TAbatha, 
			       Randy West, Buck Adams.

<<Bazooka County 3>> - Nikki Wilde, Delta Force, Taylor Wayne, Ashley Nicole
		       Peter North, Marc Wallice.

<<Bazooka County 4>> - Angela Summer, Tonisha Mills, Gail Force, Teri Diver,
		       Peter North.
********************************************************************************
#30

<<Raquel In The Wild>> - Racquel Darian!!!!, Christy Canyon and Marissa Malibu.

<<Wildflower>> - Kelly O'Dell!!!!, Heather Hart!!!, and Nikki Dial!!!!.

<<Christy In the Wild>> - Christy Canyon!!!!, RAcquel!!!!, and Kelly O'Dell!!!.`

<<Telesex>> - Hyapatia Lee!!!!, Kelly O'Dell!!!!, and Fransescal Lei.
********************************************************************************

********************************************************************************			BONUS		VIDEO             
********************************************************************************#1

<<Night Trips>> - Film fest award, best picture.  Starring Tori Welles,Porche
	          Lynn,Victoria Paris, Jamie Summers.

<<Night Trips II>> - #2 best, Starring Paula Price, Tami Monroe, Cheri Taylor
	             Lauren Hall, Racquel, Erica Boyer, Cameo, Brigitte Monroe.

<<House of Dreams>> - #3 best, Starring Zara Whites, Ashlyn Gere, Jeanna Fine,
		      Saber, Veronical Dol.

<<Traci, I Love You>> - An uncersored extravaganza picture, 75min. Starring 
			Traci Lords.

********************************************************************************   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email-masked].
Due to the double-blind, any mail replies to this message will be anonymized,
and an anonymous id will be allocated automatically. You have been warned.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email-masked].