Subject: ~{4SLy#:8g6y<88v#,~}XXX~{5D?42;?4#!#!#!#!#!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 1994 05:21:39 UTC

~{G0R;UsWS#,TZMxIO5GAKUbLuO{O"#,=a9{Pm6`8gCG6y@4PENJTQC;5GF,WSC{6yDX#!
~{9VNR#,R;2;P!PD#,8xM|AK#,Ub6y8x4s<R;o6yEb@qAK#!!!OVTZ4SM7TY5GR;;X#,;9
~{M{DzCGK@;6#,PjPj#,PjPj#!~}

~{8g6y<88v#:~}

~{03W!TZC@9zR;E)4eP!Ur#,F=HUOk?45c6y4L<$5D6+Nw#,!!JG1iURR2C;SP#,;u<\IO>9~}
~{JGP)U}6y0K>-5DMfRU6y#,R;1>~}Playboy and Penthouse ~{6<6yK{BhC;SP#,8|1@
~{La3IHK5gS0AK#,3EK@AK#,8xDz@4R;EL6y~}Basic Instinct,~{KcJG5=M7AK#!SJ9:0I#,
~{SVK{BhL+9s#,R;EL6y4xWSR*H}J.8v4sWS6y#,03Ub?`M^WSDG6yBr5CFp0!#!J@=gHU1(IO
~{59SPR;N;4s8gLlLl33336yWE<zBtB<Oq4x#,#6EL#4#9#,1cRKUf1cRK#,NRJGUf6/PD!#
~{?IUbN;R/JG2;9b2;8xD?B<#,6xGR8x035DAyEL4xWSA,C{6<C;SP#,;-CfJGR*6`2;Ge3~>M
~{SP6`2;Ge3~!#:Y#!L01cRKIOR;4s9751!#6<K5C@9z4&4&JGO]>.#,NRUb6yR;V1AtUbIqDX#,
~{C;Ok5=R;W_Q[6y#,;9JG5t?S@oAK!#

~{Ub2;#,G0R;UsWSTZ~}Alt.sex.movies~{H&6y@oO9W*SF#,EvIOR;9+K>5D9c8f#,K5JG
~{KD8v5gS0Bt#2#9!##9#9#,#(FdJ5JGKD8v5gS0B<TZR;EL4xWS@oCf#)#,TYR;?4Q]T1#,:Y#!
~{;9Uf6<JGSPC{5D!#KdK5IOAKR;4N51#,?IR;@4Ub<[G.#,6~@4Ub9+K>JGC@9zHK?*5D#(03
~{5=2;JG2;0.9z#,>MJG1H=OPEHNC@9z9+K>0UAK#)#,KyRTR'WE:s2[Q@SVJTAKR;4N#,@4AK
~{R;EL#,Ub;XTK5@;92;4m#,F,WSJGUfGe3~#,UfK{Bh9}R~#!#!#!Ub@oCfSPA=2?F,WS03R;
~{V1Ok?4~}Tori Weigel and Janie~{Q]5D#,#(UbA=HKR;8vJG~}Playboy's Playmates
~{R;8vJG~}Penthous's Playmatesa~{#)9;>"6y#,9bUbR;2?F,WS#,SP5D9+K>>M5CTWDz
~{#2#9!##9#9#,KyRT03>u5C;9UfV5!#WT>uUbO{O"2;8fK_MxIOVnN;8gCG6yCG#,DGT[2;>ML+
~{2;9;RbK<AKBp#!KyRTLy3v@4HC4s<R;o6yR2@V@V#!#!#!

>From [email-masked] Tue Jan 25 13:52:20 EST 1994
Article: 19188 of alt.sex.movies
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Path: ucunix.san.uc.edu!babbage.ece.uc.edu!news.cs.indiana.edu!usenet.ucs.indiana.edu!vixen.cso.uiuc.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!pipex!sunic!trane.uninett.no!news.eunet.no!nuug!news.eunet.fi!anon.penet.fi
Newsgroups: alt.sex.movies
From: [email-masked] 
X-Anonymously-To: alt.sex.movies,
Organization: Anonymous contact service
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 1994 01:26:32 UTC
Subject: 4XXX video just $29.99!!!!!
Lines: 37

********************************************************************************
DON'T YOU BELIEVE IT, FOUR TOP-LISTED VIDEO ONLY FOR $29.99. INCLUDING THE 
MOST HOTTEST SUPERSTAR LIKE Janine, Teri Weigel, Racquel Darrian, P.J. Sparxx,
Savannah, Amber Lynn, Hyapatie Lee,and more.  NO GIMMICKS, NO COUPONS, NO 
CHEAP BONUS GIFTS, WE HAVE THE BEST VALUE AND BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY.

*PLACING YOUR ORDER: WRITE DONW THE GROUP NUMBER YOU WANT TO ORDER, EACH TAPE 
CONTAIN FOUR HOT MOVIE.

*YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PLACE AN ORDER.

*MAILING AND HANDLING CHARGES: Mailing and handling is $4 per shipment.

*FORMS OF PAYMENT: Gladly accepts certified cheques, money orders, personal
checks.  We reserve the rigth to hold all personal checks for 4 business days
before shipping your order. We cannot be responsible for cash sent through the
mail.  We strongly advise against sending cash.

	SEND YOUR ORDER TO:	CENTURY VIDEO COMPANY
				P.O. BOX 20188
				CINCINNATI, OH 45220

Our Videos are in VHS format only. We offer 100% unconditional guarantee on
all $29.99 adult titles.  We'll gladly replace all defects with the same title.

********************************************************************************
			VIDEO		TITLE
********************************************************************************#1

<<Wicked Fascination>> - Teri Weigel!!!!!, Zara Whites, Ashley Nicole, Tom Byon

<<Spellbound>> - Teri Weigel!!!!!, Zara Whites, Britt Morgan, Peter North,
	     Tom Byron, Randy West, Murrill Maglio.

<<Catalina Five -O:Tiger Shark>> - Raven!!!, Zara Whites, Patricia Kennedy,
	                       Taylor Wayne, Peter North.

<<Catalina Five -O:White Coral Blue Death>>
		- Raven!!!, Sunny McKay, Taylor Wayne, Joey Silvera.
********************************************************************************
#2

<<Blond Justice>> - Janine!!!!!!!!, Jessica Fox, Summer Knight,Terry Thomas.

<<Blond Justice 2>> - Janine!!!!!!, Jessica Fox, Summer knight, Rich Knight.

<<Sex 2>> - Nikki Dial!!!, Christy Canyon, Crystal Wilder. P.J.. Sparxx, 
	Mike Horner, Tom Byron.

<<Where the Boys Aren't 5>> - Racquel Darrian!!!, Christy Canyon, Kym Wilde.
********************************************************************************
#3

<<The Masseuse>> - Hyapatia Lee!!!!!

<<The Enchantress>> - Hyapatia Lee!!!!!, Porshe Lynn, and Kitty.

<<I Do>> - Hyapatia Lee!!!!!, Sharon Kane and Claire Tyler.

<<Triangle>> - Hyapatia Lee!!!!!, Barbara Dare, and Jacqueline.
********************************************************************************#4

<<Wicked>> - Teri Weigel!!!!!, Madison, Britt Morgan, T.T Boy, Ashley Sinclaire.

<<The Secret Garden 2>> - Ashlyn Gere!!!, Ona Zee, Melanie Moore, Nikki Sinn.

<<Cat and Mouse>> - Jeanna Fine, Brandy Alexander, Cassidy, Chrissy Ann.

<<Cat and Mouse 2>> - Jeanna Fine, Tami Monroe, Jon Dough, Meo, Mike Horner.
********************************************************************************
#5

<<Kelly Eighteen>> - Kelly O'Dell!!!!, Madison, Rebecca Wilde, Randy West,
		 Nick East, Clara Knight.

<<Kelly Eighteen 2>> - Kelly O'Dell!!!!, Madison, Rebecca Wilde, Clara Knight,
		   Wendy Whoppers, Jonathan Morgan.

<<The No Fly Zone>> - P.J. Sparxx!!!!, Mikki Lynn, Melani Moore, Alicia Rio.

<<Tickled Pink>> - P.J. Sparxx!!!!, Lynn Lemay, Melani Moore, Sierra.
********************************************************************************
#6

<<American Built>> - Nikki Dial!!!!, Christina, Mona Lisa, Randy Spears.

<<Nikki At Night>> - Nikki Dial!!!!, Alex Jordan, Dyle Houston, Jerry Bulter.

<<Hopeless Romantic>> - Nikki Dial!!!!, Lacy Rose, Mikaela, Daelyn Roberts,
			Jake Williams, London Ryder.

<<Elvis Sllept Here>> - Nikki Dial!!!!, Christina Appel, Alyssa Jarreau,
			Mona Lisa, Randy West, Randy Spears.
********************************************************************************
#7

<<Parlor Games>> - Janie!!!!!, Alex Jordan, Roxanne Blaze, Randy West.

<<Coven II>> - Jannie!!!!!, Krysti Lynn, Brittany O'Connell, Paul Morgan,
	       Laurie Cameron, Mikki Shane.

<<Mask>> - Lene, Lacy Rose, Brittany O'Connel, Sierra, Mark Davis, Nick E.

<<Blind Spot>> - Lacy Rose, Sierra, Laurie Cameron, Rasha Romana, 
		 Dyannal Lauren, Paul Morgan, Steven St. Croix.
********************************************************************************
#8

<<Battle Of the Superstars>> - Teri Weigel!!!! vs Savannag!!!!

<<Anonymous>> - Ashlyn Gere!!!, Nikki Dial and Tiffany Minx.

<<Super Girl>> - Taylor Wayne!!!, Madison, and Allcia Rio.

<<Blonds and Brunettes 4>> - Raven!!!, Alyson Sterling, Barbi Dahl.
********************************************************************************
#9

<<No Man's Land, Part 3>> - Aja!!!, Summer Rose, Scarlett, Sasha Strange.

<<No Man's Land, Part 4>> - Jeanna Fine!!!, Madison, Mia Powers, Judy Blue,
		            Patricia  Kennedy, Natasha Skyler.

<<No Man's Land, Part 5>> - Melanie Moore!!!, K.C. Williams, Britt Morgan,
			    Teri Diver, Jamie Lee, Marlena Riche.

<<No Man's Land, Part 6>> - Kelly O'Dell!!!!, Mikala, Nicole London, Mona Lisa.
********************************************************************************#10

<<Bonnie & Clyde>> - ***** Adult Video News, Starring Raquel!!!!!, Ashlyn Gere,
			   and Nikki Dial!!!.

<<SnakeDance>> - Hypatia Lee!!!!, Ashley Nicole and Heather Hart.

<<Behind Closed Doors>> - Barbara Dare!!!!, Diedre Holland and Victoria Paris.

<<Twentysomething>> - Alicia Monet, Sioban Hunter and Ona Zee.
********************************************************************************
#11

<<Two Hearts>> - Raquell Darian!!!!!, Kym Wilde, and Ona Zee.

<<Out For Blood>> - Racquell Darian!!!!!, Tori Welles, and Cheri Taylor.

<<Crazed>> - Hyapatia Lee!!!!!, Christy Canyon, and Melanie Moore.

<<Passages 4>> - Jennifer Stewart!!!!, Chirsty Canyon and Alison Sterling.
********************************************************************************
#12

<<In Defense of Savannah>> - Savannah!!!!, Christy Canyon, Brit Morgan.

<<Indian Summer>> - Savannah!!!!, Hyapatia Lee!!!!, and Tianna.

<<Oral Argumengs>> - Savannah!!!!, Brit Morgan, and Christy Canyou.

<<Vow of Passion>> - Savannah!!!!, P.J. Sparks!!!!, and Ina Minet.
********************************************************************************
#13

<<The Verdict>> - ****, Best film of the year by AVN. Dirrected by Paul Thomas,
			Starring Raquel Darian!!!!, Savannah!!!!.

<<Sexin Dangerous Places>> - Barbara Dare!!!!, Stephanie Rage and Lynn Lemay.

<<Raquel Released>> - Raquel Darian!!!!!, Bianca Trump and Trixie Tyler.

<<Torch>> - Heather Hunter!!!!, Lois Ayres and Rachel Ryan.
********************************************************************************
#14

<<The Swap>> - **** Star Rating, Starring Jennifer Stewart!!!!, Sharon Kane,
	            Madison.

<<Jamie Loves Jeff>> - Jamie Summer!!!!, Jeff Stryker and Megan.

<<No Time For Love>> - Jennifer Stewart!!!!, Casey and Allicyn Sterling.

<<The First Of April>> - April West, Lynn Lemay, and Stephanie.
********************************************************************************
#15

<<Made in Japan>> - Mimi Miyagi!!!!, Hyapatia Lee!!!!, Shawnee, Debbie Diamond.

<<Asian Silk>> - Anisia!!!!, Kim Wylde, Mickey RAy, Shawnee, Randy West.

<<Fortune Cookie>> - Anisia!!!!, Kelko, Kitty Wong, Fantasia Yee.

<<Disoriented>> - Anisa!!!!, Randy West, Mai Lin, Kitty Lee, Jonathan Morgan.
********************************************************************************
#16

<<House of Sleeping Beauties 2>> - Savannah!!!!, Jamie Summers, Madison,
				   Tom Chapman, Mark Wallice and Steve Drake.

<<I Do 3>> - Hyapatia Lee!!!!, P.J. Sparks!!!!, Kim Wylde, John Dough.

<<Where the Boys Aren''t 4>> - Savannah!!!!, Jamie Summers, Candy, Kym Wylde.

<<Crazed 2>> - Christy Canyon!!!!, Hyapatia Lee!!!!, Melanie Moore, Wayne Summer	       Chuck Martino, Mark Wallice.
********************************************************************************
#17

<<Kittens>> - Heather Lere!!!, Horny Rose, Sabrna Dawn, Biaanca and Tianna.

<<Kitten 2>> - Danielle Rogers!!!, Leslie, Angel Entreneau, Diane Tracey,

<<Kitten 3 -"Pussycats For Hire">> - Hustler Centerfold Jaye Milo!!!!!
				     Dallas Star, Brittany Sakes, Lynden Grey.

<<Kitten 4 -"Body Buiding Bitches">> - Summer Knights!!!, Jeanna Fine, Bionca,
********************************************************************************
#18

<<Mark of Zara>> - Zara Whites!!!!, Angela Summers, Marc Wallice, Brigitte Aimee		   Jeanna Fine, Randy West.

<<Sleepwalker>> - Lauren Brice!!!!, Cameo!!!!, Alice Springs, T.T. Boy.

<<Deja Vu>> - Teri Diver!!!, Nikki Sinn, Janet Jackme, Chris Collins,
	      Tom Byron, T.T. Boy.

********************************************************************************
#19

<<The Stepsister>> - Raquel Darian!!!!,, Savannah!!!!, and P.J. Sparxx!!!!.

<<Blue Jean Brat>> - Jamie Summer!!!, Jeanna Fine and Faron Heights.

<<A Vision In Heather>> - Heather Hunter!!!!, Missy Warner  and Patticia Kennedy

<<Crazed 2>> - Christy Canyon!!!!, Hyapatia Lee!!!!, and Melanie Moore.
********************************************************************************
#20

<<Native Tongue>> - Hypatia Lee!!!!, Sunset Thomas, Toni Chase, Britt Morgan.

<<Silent Strangers>> - Racquel Darrian!!!!, Alex Jordan, Russian, Derek Lane.

<<Dominoes>> - Kelly O'Dell!!!!, Paula Harlow, Tina Tyler, Randy Spears
	       Tom Byron, Tony Tedeschi.

<<IceWoman>> - Ashlyn Gere!!!!, Deborah Wells, Brittany O'Connell, Steve Drake.
********************************************************************************
#21

<<Tropic of Kahlia>> - Kahila!!!, P.J. Sparks!!!, and Leanna Fox.

<<Positions Wanted>> - Cameo!!!!, Heather Hunter!!!!, and Jennifer Stewart!!!!.

<<Rears>> - Tracy Adams!!!, Kari Foxx, And Keisha.

<<Once Upon Annette>> - Annette Haven!!!!, Abigaail Clayton and Amber Hunt.
********************************************************************************
#22

<<Sex>> - Nikki Dial!!!!, P.J. Sparkxx!!!, Mimi Miyagi!!!, Rocco Siffredi.

<<Paper Tiger>> - Mimi Miyagi!!!!, Ashlyn Gere!!!!, Teri Diver, Zachh Thomas
		  Mike Horner, Tony Tedeschi.

<<Endllessly>> - Nikki Dial!!!!, Jonathan Morgaan, Crystal Wilder, Rob Savage,
		 Tiffany Minx, Allex Jordan, Marc Wallice.

<<Wild Flower 2>> - Makala, Tiffany Minx, Tomi Chase, Lacy Rose, Cherise.
********************************************************************************
#23

<<Sexual Instinct>> - Ashlyn Gere!!!!, Leanna Foxxx, P.J. Spaxxx, Melanie Moore,		      Cassidy, Peter North, Milke Horner.

<<Talk Dirty To Me,8>> - Ashlyn Gere!!!!, Angela Summers, Randy West, Kym Wilde,
		       Brandy Alexandre, Steve Drake, Trixy Tyler.

<<Talk Dirty to, 9>> - Ashlyn Gere!!!!, Alex Jordan, Lacy Rose, Chrissy Ann,
		       Stacy Nichols, Christine Appleghe, Peter North.

<<Bedrooms And Boardroom>> - Ashlyn Gere!!!, Sharon Kane, Trinity Loren,
			     Shawnee Cates, Melanie Moore, Randy West.
********************************************************************************
#24

<<Friends and Lovers, Part1>> - Teri Weigel!!!!!, Tracy Winn, Peter North,
				April Rayne, Alice Springs, Tom Thomas.

<<Friends and Lovers, Part2>> - Teri Weigel!!!!!, Lois Ayers, Peter North,
				Marc Wallice, Randy West.

<<No Man's Land, Part1>> - Traccy Adams!!!!,, Samantha Strong!!!, Ammber Lynn!!!			   Krista Lane, Lois  Ayers, Nikki Knights, Tiffany.

<<No Man's Land, Part2>> - Sharon Mitchel!!!, Laurel Canyon, Rachel Ashley, 
			   Jessica Long, Aril Night, Lorilei.
********************************************************************************
#25

<<Where The Boys Aren't>> - Tori Welles!!!!, Barbara Dare!!!, Fallon, April West			    Chrisle Leigh.

<<Where The Boys Aren''t 2>> - Barbara Dare!!!, Dledre Holland, Jamie Summer.

<<Bratgirl>> - Jullanne James!!!!, Hyapatia Lee!!!, Barbara Dare, Raquel Darian.
********************************************************************************
#26

<<Hawaii Vice>> - Kascha!!!!, Stephanie RAge and Francois Papillion.

<<Kascha "AT Her Best">> - Kascha!!!!

<<Deep Inside Raquel>> - Racquel!!!!, Sharon kane, and Lauren Brice.

<<Renegade>> - Samantha Strong!!!!, Racuel!!!!, and Kelly Royce.
********************************************************************************
#27

<<Raunch 3>> - Teri Weigel!!!!, Ashley Nicole, Candace Hart, Peter North.

<<Waterbabies>> - Ashlyn Gere!!!!, P.J. Sparxxx!!!!, Melanie Moore, Tiann,
		  Mike Horner,TT Boy.

<<Waterbabies, pt 2>> - Paula Price, Cassidy, Alicia Rio, Madison, Shanen Steele			Eric Price, Peter North.

<<Sterling Silve>> - Silver, Blonca, Rachel Ryan, Melannie Moore, Peter North.
********************************************************************************
#28

<<I Do 2>> - Hyapatia Lee!!!!, Raven, and Cameo.

<<Speedster>> - Savannah!!!!, Heather Hart, Summer Knights.

<<Pretty In Peach>> - Christy Canyon, Summer Knights and Tianna.

<<Charmed & Dangerous>> - Nikki Charm, Amber Lynn and Brittany Stryker.
********************************************************************************
#29

<<Bazooka County>> - CENTERFOLD Jane Millow!!!!!, Julia Haven, Annie Sprinkles.

<<Return To Bazooka County>> - Tamara Lee!!!!, Raven Richards, TAbatha, 
			       Randy West, Buck Adams.

<<Bazooka County 3>> - Nikki Wilde, Delta Force, Taylor Wayne, Ashley Nicole
		       Peter North, Marc Wallice.

<<Bazooka County 4>> - Angela Summer, Tonisha Mills, Gail Force, Teri Diver,
		       Peter North.
********************************************************************************
#30

<<Raquel In The Wild>> - Racquel Darian!!!!, Christy Canyon and Marissa Malibu.

<<Wildflower>> - Kelly O'Dell!!!!, Heather Hart!!!, and Nikki Dial!!!!.

<<Christy In the Wild>> - Christy Canyon!!!!, RAcquel!!!!, and Kelly O'Dell!!!.`

<<Telesex>> - Hyapatia Lee!!!!, Kelly O'Dell!!!!, and Fransescal Lei.
********************************************************************************

~{?45=Ub6y#,NROk8g<88v6y2;SCNR=LAK0I!#!!TZ<R:C:C!0B'!10I#,2;9}OB;X8g<88vR*R2SP
~{UbC@JB6y#,1pM|AKLyTZMxIO#,HC8gCG6yR2!0B'B'!1#!

~{W"#:!!Wn=|MxIO4s8c#[74DdC{#]TK6/#,03KdH;JGNe4z:l#,5+UbR*8x035DP!C[V*5@AK#,03?I
~{>M3T2;AKR2652;W_AK!#KyRT#:

			~{MxIO@OIYR/CG6yCG#,6`0|:/0!#!~}

						~{R;N;InJ\Q9FH5DVP9zDPM,0{~}

			~{;X<{AKDzDX0!#!~}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email-masked].
Due to the double-blind, any mail replies to this message will be anonymized,
and an anonymous id will be allocated automatically. You have been warned.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email-masked].