Subject: http://www.unicode.org/unihan/

From: "Richard S. Cook" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 00:11:26 -0400

Hi All,
I'm posting this info because, well, it's just truly astonishing, and I
don't recall seeing mention of it here (perhaps because it's pretty new).
If you haven't seen it yet, check out:

<A HREF=http://www.unicode.org/unihan/>Unihan</A>

This data base, maintained by a person named Jenkins and hosted by Apple
Computer

<A HREF=http://www.blueneptune.com/~tseng>[email-masked]</A>

has image maps for the whole Unicode 2.0 Chinese character set,
comparative encoding info on various schemes, and even dictionary
definitions, albeit, very terse.

_____________________________
Richard S. Cook
Somerville, Massachusetts USA
email:   [email-masked]
http://world.std.com/~rscook/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*<<<<<<<<<<<<<<