Subject: [Carlos McEvilly: Re: Pinyin input in ETen]

From: Yolin H u a n g <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1991 09:55:45 EST

----- Forwarded message # 1:

Date:         Sun, 17 Nov 91 10:01:08
From:         Carlos McEvilly <[email-masked]>
To:           Yolin H u a n g <[email-masked]>
In-Reply-To:  Your message of Sat, 16 Nov 91 12:45:27 EST

This file is PINYIN.ZIP in xxencoded form.  Thanks to Yolin Huang
([email-masked]) for all his help in getting it posted on the net.
The file works with the ETen Chinese system on MS-DOS machines to
provide a pinyin input method for Chinese text entry.  There are
instructions inside the .ZIP file.

- Carlos  [email-masked]
------------------------- Start of *.XXE --------------------

----- End of forwarded messages
******************************************************************

All,
	I just xxdecode-d and ftp-ed this file to:
	ahkcus.org [192.55.187.25], and
	crl.nmsu.edu [128.123.1.14] in their incoming/ directory.

	Please direct your opinions to him (Carlos McEvilly
[email-masked]), or to the CCNET-L.

Yolin Huang.