Subject: Re: Radicals

From: "L.S.Ng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1993 17:35:22 GMT

Hi G.Chang:

NJSTAR provides special input method for bushou. It uses V in Pinyin mode to
input special characters, as V is not normally used in Putonghua.

However if you want to include some undocumented bushou e.g. for creating a
Cangjie or Wubizixing table, you may have to export conventional characters to
a PCX file, then edit it with Paintbrush etc. This is also good if the receiver
does not have a Chinese Wordprocessor YET.

liangsheng
[email-masked]

P.S. Although most people in CCNET will surely have one Chinese WP, it would
be a good idea to promote Chinese Computing by sending mails in graphic format
to friends, which I did.

> Hi, net:
>
> Does anybody know any software that can bring radicals (bu4 shou3) to
> the screen?
>
> Thanks for teaching.
>
> G. Chang