Subject: Re: Cangjie Tutorial

From: "L.S.Ng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1993 17:27:36 BST

>
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a Cangjie input method tutorial in English version.
> Can you tell me where I can get it?
>
>
> Thank you
>

I have no idea. But I think it is not applicable since if one doesn't know
Chinese in the first place why should he use Cangjie?

....unless you need to train your French Secretary......

(just joking :-) please forget and forgive what I say)

Now seriously,

Some one once told me that her American secretary can type Cangjie though she
doesn't know much Chinese. (Are you reading this mail, please share your
experience again). It is due to the fact that you just need to recognize the
shape and stroke of a Chinese character and able to classify it then you can
use Cangjie to type Chinese. You don't need to know its pronunciation or
meaning.

Perhaps all of us needs some practice on input. The sentence oriented pinyin
input is a dream faraway.... I think to expect something like this is called
Hao4 Gao1 Wu4 Yuan3....

Anyway, will anyone like to translate the tutorial into English or French or
....? Thanks a lot in advance :-)

Cheers
liangsheng
Wubizixing and Cangjie Tutorial