Subject: convertion utilities

From: [email-masked] (XiaoFei Wang)
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 92 18:18:30 EST

Jiang Yuan, yawei, Fung F. Lee, 
and HXWZ editors, 

I have put the following small files in ifcss.org:./incoming directory.

   1 -rw-r--r--  1 xiaofei       674 Dec  5 17:37 convert.readme
  15 -rw-r--r--  1 xiaofei     14481 Dec  5 17:17 gb2hz.exe
  13 -rw-r--r--  1 xiaofei     12465 Dec  5 17:17 hz2gb.exe
  12 -rw-r--r--  1 xiaofei     11315 Dec  5 17:17 zw2hz.exe

I hope it is helpful to those users who wish to use conversion
utilities on msdos machine but don't know how to compile them or do not
have means of compiling them.  Jiang Yuan, please move them to
softare/dos directory if you approve them.

The `convert.readme' says, 

The three files: 

gb2hz.exe ( convert gb to hz )
hz2gb.exe ( convert hz to gb )
zw2hz.exe ( convert zw to hz ) 

are compiled version for msdos machines of the conversion utilities
among GB, HZ and ZW. The source codes and documention can be found
in HZ-2.0.tar.Z package on ifcss.org in the directory software/unix. 

For a brief instruction of how to use them, please download the files to
your computer under binary mode and type `filename -h', where filename is
any one of `gb2hz', `hz2gb' and `zw2hz' that you wish to use. 

Users who wish to obtain more information please refer to the
documention and source codes of the original package mentioned above. 

[email-masked]