Subject: Re: Looking for GB to GIF tools

From: Erik Peterson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 10:07:21 -0400

Try my on-line Chinese to GIF converter available at
http://www.erols.com/eepeter/chtools.html

It can also handle Big5 and Unicode.

Erik Peterson

At 08:22 AM 7/21/97 +0000, Big Jim wrote:
>Hi, net,
>
>  I am looking for a program which can convert GB chinese
>into GIF format. Is there anyone knows any information about
>it?
>
>  Thankx.
>
>
>--
>****************************************************************
>James J. Xie <[email-masked]>
>****************************************************************
>
>

---

From: Yan Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 09:58:56 -0700

You can do that by using this method:

  GB--->BMP(IMAGE)--->GIF(IMAGE)
    (1)           (2)

(1) is easy.
About (2), there are some tools in net for converting BMP to GIF.
i.e. acdc3210.exe.

goo luck!

Yan Deng
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/7278/

-----------------------------------------------------------------