Subject: ftp site for gb2ps and the accompanying fonts

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1992 14:02:33 -0700

Since my last post to CCNET to thank those who helped me in getting
the new version of gb2ps, a lot of people have send e-mails to me requesting
the ftp site of the new version and especially the accompanying fonts. Because
of the large number of people interested, also in case more people may be
interested, I give the ftp site here instead of sending to them individually.
Here it is:
	ftp site:	bellatrix.anu.edu.au (150.203.23.14)
	directory:	pub/gb2ps
It is an anonymous ftp site. The new version is version 2.02 and gb2ps is
written by Willium Sun. Currently there are five fonts available. In gb2ps,
some formatting can be done, such as setting margins and scaling
up/down the font size and rotating the characters. Hope you enjoy using the
program to make some fancy print-outs as much as I do.

+---------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  Pingnan Shi ([email-masked])           _______  _______   __|__   |
|                                            /___.   \ | /   ___|___  |
|  Department of Electrical Engineering     /|   |  ---|---  |_\_/_|  |
|  University of British Columbia          / |   |     |     |--|--|  |
|  Vancouver, BC, Canada. V6T 1Z5            |___|     |     |  | .|  |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------+