Subject: NJSDK - Chinese Software Development Kits uploaded to IFCSS.ORG

From: Hongbo Ni <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1993 17:05:20 +1000

Dear netters,

NJSDK shareware v2.1 has been uploaded to IFCSS.ORG. The file is located in
/software/dos/sdk/njsdk21.zip & njsdk21.doc.

For those who know how to program in C, NJSDK is a Chinese software
development kits based on NJSTAR v2.1 Plus. NJSDK is provided as a MS C
library which handles Chinese Input, Display and Printing. Extensive
documentations are provided in text file and in WinWord 2.0 format.

If you donot know it how program in C, there is a Chinese Name and Address
management Program - NJCARD included. You can Dial the phone number through
modem automatically in NJCARD. NJCARD.c is included as an example to show
the developer how to use NJSDK.

'One man's energy is often limited', so I decide to make NJSDK available
to all the programmers and lets everyone make some thing useful.
I hope that many stand-alone Chinese applications will be developed based
on NJSDK. It is recommended that those applications are distributed as
shareware. There are many discussions about shareware in this net. From
my experience, I can tell you that SHAREWARE WORKS if it is a good one.

BTW, I am visiting Florida next monday to help an US company developing
a Chinese character paging system for China. I will mainly stay at Tempa /
St. Petersburg and will visit New York in later stage, If any one want to
discuss with me over there, please email Huijie Chen ([email-masked])
in APRIL to find out my Phone number there. I shell be back in May.

HONGBO NI
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
P O BOX 866                     PHONE/FAX: +61-2-399-9876
KENSINGTON NSW 2033
AUSTRALIA                       EMAIL: [email-masked]
=========================================================================