Subject: NJSDK will be uploaded to IFCSS.ORD very soon.

From: Hongbo Ni <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1993 13:02:00 +1000

>  I am interested in NJSDK.
>  But , what's "NJSDK"?
>        How to use it ?
>        How can get it ?

NJSDK is a Chinese Software Development Kits based on NJSTAR v2.1 Plus. It
is a C library which takes all the responsibilities to Input, Display and
Printing Chinese (and soon Japanese). Any one who can program in C is able
to develope a Chinese application using NJSDK. NJSDK handles mouse, keyboard
and monitor automatically.

I am preparing the document right now, and I will upload a trial version in
IFCSS.ORG very soon. Watch out CCNET-L list!

Hongbo Ni
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P O Box 866                             Tel: +61-2-399-9876
Kensington NSW 2033                     Fax: +61-2-399-9876  (auto detection)
Australia                               Email: [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------