Subject: Looking for Asian Software Developers

From: Tex Texin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1993 10:52:44 EDT

Hello all,

First, I hope mail messages like this are acceptable to this list.
If not I apologize.

I am the Asian Software Development Manager for Progress
Software. Progress is a maker of Application Development Tools,
in particular 4GL and relational database for client-server markets.
We support multiple platforms, UNIX, MS-Windows, VMS, BTOS,
 CTOS, and others.

Progress is a $100M co. and has experienced steady growth since
its formation about 11 years ago.

We have existing products for Asian markets and are now expanding
our development, quality assurance, technical support and
other staff positions to increase the capabilities of
our Asian software.

Progress is based in Bedford, Mass., just outside of Boston.
All positions are based in Bedford. (At least all the ones I
am trying to fill.)

My primary function is managing software development, not recruiting,
so if I get many messages, I may not reply right away.

However, if you are looking to develop, test or provide customer
support for software
that will be used in Taiwan, PRC, Japan, Korea, Thailand, and other
Asian countries, please contact me by email or fax.

Tex Texin
Asian Software Development Manager

Progress Software
14 Oak Park,
Bedford, MA 01730

Fax 617-280-4949