Subject: None

From: Lou Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 1994 11:40:31 U

None
Wu Yang:
 I tried to call you but I could not reach you. What  I want to talk to you is
that
THE SUNSHINE ALWAYS IS SUNSHINE!
NO MATTER WHAT
WIND COMES
RAINS AND RAINS
SO WHAT
AFTER HEAVY SNOW AND ICE
THE SUN RISES EVEN BETTER

Your poem "na4me5, wo3men2zhi1dao4" is excellent! You see, feng4nu4 chu1
shi1ren2!

I 100% agree with what Yibu said.

Note: My computer (Mac) with Internet doesn't have Chinese writing software. I
download Chinese from Internet and can read them by HZviewer on Mac. I cannot
write Chinese while I am working. I have to type Chinese in PC and convert them
to my Mac and send them out. Please forgive me whenever I have to write English
into the chpoem-l.

Love,
Luming Chen