Subject: Re: [talking] reply

From: Ping Lin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 1994 11:26:01 -0700

I think what the guy, baoqing Wang, means is not: Yang stop posting
his poems. But means that Yang stop posting so many. It is not fair to
mention Baoqing about signing off. He certainly is a poem lover. And
even I feel that he also likes many Yang's poems otherwise he can simply
delete them without any complain for reading. Most netters are students
and are very busy.
They don't have much time to spend on the net. However they like to read
every nice thing on the small nice poem net. Hence contradiction comes. Then it
is not strange to have such a complain.

   Personally I like Yang's poem very much. So I don't care. But other
people may not. My suggestion is that Yang can select some of his poems
to send to the poem net. Only send the whole collection to people who like
his poem, i.e. so-called "zhi1 ying1". This is also good for the poet.
A poem can be understood well only if it is read carefully. At this point
Posting too many poems of one auther every day is probably not wise.
Sometimes may generate "fan3 zuo4 yong4". People who like Yang's poem can
ask Yang to send all his poems to them. By the way, I would like to be on
the list.

   This is only my instant feeling after reading Men ran's comment.
Welcome to be criticized.

L.P.