Subject: IFCSS 5TH CONGRESS TRAVEL SUBSIDY INCREASED (IFCSS HQ NR-4139)

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1993 12:06:08 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4139         June 14, 1993
     IFCSS 5TH CONGRESS WILL INCREASE TRAVEL SUBSIDY
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

        IFCSS 5th Congress will Increase Travel Subsidy
        ===============================================

      In order to have more local CSS organizations, specially
those schools in the Far West, send their delegates to the Fifth
Congress and considering that this year's airfare is generally 
higher than previous years, it has been decided to increase
travel subsidy for delegates from distant states.

       The scale will be:

       Below 1,000 miles:         Same  (10 cents/mile)
       1,000-1,500 miles:         $300  (maximum)
       1,500-2,000 miles:         $400  (maximum)
       2,000 +     miles:         &500  (maximum)

       Again, we encourage you to use Ambassador Square Travel
to purchage your tickets. They would give you a 5% discount.
The number is   1-800-447-3900.

       Please make sure that you send in your registration
form to the HQ before June 25, 1993. We have to reserve the
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
rooms and meals.

       Thanks.

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
*                 =========================                         *
* President:      Geng Xiao  Assistant to the President: Shi Heping * 
* Vice-President: He Baoping     Executive Director: Zhang Qingsong *
*-------------------------------------------------------------------*
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from the list, please send email to [email-masked]  *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub pbs-l last name first name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub pbs-l last name first name         *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************