From: chair (IFCSS Council Chair)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 93 15:00:41 CST

Memo on Jiang Zuihong's Use of Public Fund

To: 5th IFCSS Council, HQ, SVC
Atten:JJiang Zuihong, the Treasurer, IFCSS HQ
From: The 5th IFCSS Council Finance Committee
Re: Jiang Zuihong's Use of Public Fund 

	During its on-site inspection (11/6-7/93), the Inspection Team found
that Jiang Zuihong, the treasurer, had written check(s) of public funds for 
her personal use. In the second 5th IFCSS Council tele-conference on November
20, 1993, Jiang Zuihong admitted this fact. Jiang Zuihong's use of public
fund for private financial benefit has been brought to the attention of
many concerned CSS members. Considering the seriousness of the matter, this
Committee thinks that Jiang Zuihong's conduct as described above should be
dealt with properly not only for the public concerns, but for supervising
her performance as measured against the Resolution on Appointment
of Treasurer (IFCSS Council Rusolution C3043): "The Treasurer shall: (a) have
charge and custody of and be responsible for all funds of IFCSS;".

	This Committee believes that the use of public funds by anyone of IFCSS
officials for personal purposes, by whatever means or in whatever names, is
a wrongdoing, ethically and legally. As a guardian of the public trust, this
Committee sees to it that public funds be solely used for the public interests,
and the related regulations be followed by the treasurer. With this in view,
this Committee deems it necessary for Jinag Zuihong to provide the information
pertinant to her conduct in that regard. This will enable the Finance Committee
to make a sound judgement from the viewpoint of financial management, though 
the case will be eventually handled by the IFCSS SVC for disciplenary
settlement.

 	You are kindly referred to the following questions. Please remember
that requests for further information will be made from time to time, and 
any information obtained will be used for the objectives of the IFCSS's
financial improvement.

	1. When did you write check(s)?
	2. What did you write check(s) for?
	3. How many checks have you written thus far?
	4. What is the total dollar amount for the check(s)
	   you have written?
	5. From which accounts did you withdraw funds?
	6. Have you repaid to the account you withdrew money from?
	7. Did you pay the right amount you owed?
	8. Have you any unpaid balance?

	Your replies with necessary evidences such as the copies of check(s)
should be sent to Mr. Zhou Hongguang, the coordinator of the Finance Committee.