Subject: Reply to the memo by the Council Inspection Team

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1993 17:45:13 -0500

Date:     December 22, 1993
From:     The IFCSS HQ
To:       The IFCSS Council
Subject:  Memo of Council Inspection Team dated 12/19/93

In the Memo dated December 19, 1993 signed by Zhou Hongguang, it
is indicated that another site inspection by Zhou Hongguang, Qi
Bing, Liu Chen, and Bai Yan will occur during 12/28-12/31/93 at
the HQ. The HQ considers the move inappropriate and therefore
will not receive the team at the HQ. The HQ would also like to
bring the following to your attention:

1.   There are disputes over the proper accounting formats and
procedures regarding standards in the CPA community. The previous
lack of professional perspective has given rise to many
misunderstandings and disagreements, which remain unresolved. The
HQ is taking steps to professionalize the IFCSS accounting system
by inviting external CPA to look into, recompile and reform the
IFCSS accounting system. The HQ thinks the current inspection by
the team would not help the professionalization.

2.   There are disputes over the authorization issue involved
with some member of the Team which is under review by the
Supervisory Committee. Until the issue is resolved, the HQ will
not accept further inspection by the Team.