Subject: Forwarded: Quick Provision of Financial Information

From: [email-masked]
Date: 18 Dec 1993 22:45:03 -0500 (CDT)

To:   Jiang Zuihong, the Treasurer, IFCSS ([email-masked])
Cc:   IFCSS Council ([email-masked])
From: The Finance Committee, IFCSS (signed by: Zhou Hongguang)
Subj:   Quick Provision of Financial Information
Date: December 18, 1993
 
It has been 6 weeks since the Inspection Team issued a memo to you on November
7, 1993 with respect to the provision of necessary financial information.
Apparently you have chosen to ignore its attempts of goodwill to secure
information from you, and you have failed to meet your commitments regarding
that memo. Please bear in mind that the memo dated November 7, 1993 required
you to provide information, rather than asked you to merely indicate whether
you had information or not.
 
The information the Inspection Team wants for this time still derives from the
memo, which is listed as follows. Again, we suggest you to act at once. Please
remember that requests for further information will be made from time to time,
and any information obtained will be used for the objectives of the IFCSS's
financial improvement.
 
The following information should be sent to Mr. Zhou Hongguang, the coordinator
of the Finance Committee no later than December 31, 1993, Friday.
 
1. Copies of each Form 990, including the one for the last fiscal year.
   If any "unrelated business" is involved, copies of Form 990 (T) must be
   provided. If the current Form 990 misses the due date for IRS, information
   on the amount of penalty of late charge is needed.
 
2. Copies of all registration documents pertaining to tax-exempt status and
   not-for-profit activities, including 501 (c) (3).
 
3. A statement of IFCSS's total value, including current and noncurrent assets.
 
4. Copies of all original invoices and receipts for CSPA and 5th Congress.