Subject: Call for 3rd tele-conference

From: dong (D.C.)
Date: Mon, 23 May 94 11:08:24 CDT

Call for 5th Term Council 3rd Teleconference

	To    : IFCSS Council, IFCSS HQ, and IFCSS SVC
	From  : Dong Chen, Council Secretary
		Ding Yungui, Council Co-Chair
	Date  : May 21, 1994

Dear Colleagues,

As been required by the IFCSS Council Bylaw, the 3rd regular Council
teleconference is called:

   Date: Saturday, May 28th, 1994
   Start: 8:00pm EDT / 5:00pm PDT.

The conference main agenda includes: IFCSS HQ budgetary review, HQ and IFCSS
Working Committee reports, Council subcommittee reports, council member
reports, 6da preparation report and discussion and voting for counci
l resolutions.

All motions to be raised in the teleconference must be posed on council e-mail
network at least three days before the meeting time. In order to have enough
time to discuss and amend motions before the meeting and tp cut the meeting
time, it is strong recommended that all Council members post their motions in
this week. Emergency motions can be raised at any time by following the order
of the conference.

All Council members are required to attend. IFCSS President, related Working 
Committee stuff, and other relevant guests is invited,
who shall not speak unless been asked to do so. Representatives from IFCSS
SVC will be invited to observe. 

The teleconference shall be open to the public in means of:

   1. Anyone who would like to audit, please contact Chen Dong
(301-405-5025 (o)), the Secretary of IFCSS Council, at least one working
days before the scheduled conference. Public audiences shall not speak or
disturb the meeting, any such action or attempts shall result in immediate
determination of all auditing connections. Public audiences shall pay for
their own expense, a $40.00 refundable deposit must be received before the
meeting starts.

   2. Or, audio tapes of the meeting can be obtained from Chen Dong one
week after the meeting. Please send your address and $4.00/cassatte to he
cost to:
         Mr. Chen Dong
         Lab. for Plasma Research
         University of Maryland
         College  Park, MD 20742

All participants please be ready at least 15 minites before the start
time. An telephone company's operator will call you at the number you
provided to me. If you will be on a phone whose number is not the same as
the home number on the Council directory, please inform me as soon as
possible. 

Please find the enclosed Order of the Teleconference. HQ proposals should
be out with the next few days.

If you have any concerns and/or suggestions, please let me know as soon as
possible.

Dong Chen (signed)
Secretary of IFCSS Council