Subject: Help

From: Feng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 1994 10:40:08 -0500 (CDT)

If you know your local CSSA president's tele # or E-mail address, please
send them to me. We need more signatures for the appeal letter for
Zhaohua's case.

Thanks in advance,

Zhang Feng
Univeristy of Minnesota

PS: the list of signed Universities:

Zhuang Jieyao     	CSSU-Purdue University
Xing Ming          	Chinese Student Club at Rice University
Xiaoyang Du      	ACSS at University of Arizona
Hangjun Ruan    	ACSS  at University of Washington at Seattle
Pengfei Tang      	CSSA at University of California at Berkeley
Xushan Fang     	China Club  Texas A&M University
Xing Zheng      	CSSA at Cornell University
Pan Gaofeng      	FACSS at the University of Minnesota
Weiping Yu      	CIU at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
Shao Qing         	Virginia Tech
Yuanhan Zhang  	CSA at the University of Missouri St. Louis
Bill J. Zhou  		University of Idaho
Yang Cai 		University of Illinois Urban-Champion 
Wenliang Tao		Towson State University Maryland
Zeming Liu		CSSA at University of Pittsburgh
Zhou Dongsheng	CSSA at Oregon State University
Zhu Xiang		FACSS at University of South Carolina
Cai Wenjie		CSSA at University of Utah
Yang Lingyan		CSSA at University of Massachusetts at Amherst
? 			CSSA at Kansas State University 
Ling Qiu		CSSA at Central Washington University