Subject: signatures, etc. for Zhao's case

From: ECHO WANG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 May 1994 19:18:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, Peter,

	I'm sending in some signatures for a couple of people who have no 
e-mail access.  They are: 	Jin, Wenping 
				Chao, Zili
Also, an American and an Indian want to sign the letter, I took their 
names, you decide if you are going to use them:
				Cicilia Rio
				Sanjiv Gupta
They are all from UMass/Amherst.

	The following is part of the message I got from Lin Hui, a friend on  
CPGIS net (the one I mentioned to you).  He was in SUNY Buffalo, now 
working in HK.  He promised to send the message to his local net.  And 
he's got a question and some suggestion-- which I think is pretty good.  
Again, FYI.  You may want to contact him.

Best reagards,

Wang Jing

> From: [email-masked] Sat Apr 30 02:43:52 1994
> Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
> From: HUI LIN <[email-masked]>

> 1) where and who will this letter be sent to?
> 2) the letter is too long as a petition letter. the whole story could be 
> put into an apendix. in the petition letter, we should show our major 
> requirement clearly.