Subject: Re: your mail (fwd)

From: Hongguang Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 May 1994 23:18:31 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 21 May 1994 23:07:20 -0400 (EDT)
From: Hongguang Zhou <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: your mail

Feng Hui:

Thank you for your message regarding the report by Connie Chung about the 
alleged Chinese espionage situation. Since I did not watch the program, I 
presume what you said in your meesage is actually what Connie Chung's 
report intended to convey. If it is the case, I would be very disturbed 
and concerned. Because of such concerns, I have forwarded your complete 
message to all the IFCSS nets. I have also frowarded your message to 
appropriate Chinese related organizations for consultation. I will 
closely follow the development of the matter.

Thanks and regards,

Zhou Hongguang
IFCSS Council Member from the Southeast