Subject: Memo to IFCSS HQ

From: dong (D.C.)
Date: Tue, 24 May 94 01:38:40 CDT

Memo: Request for formal explaination
	From: Dong Chen, Council member
	To:   Lin Changsheng, IFCSS President
	Date: May 24, 1994

	President Lin Changsheng was absent from the HQ office by two working
	days. As a council member, we were not notified about Mr. Lin's
	recent important and serious actions. As an organization, we have
	our own rules and agenda. The missing communication between
	IFCSS President and Council is regretful. The irrespection to the
	Council is untolerateable. I hereby request a formal satisfactory
	explaination from Mr. Lin to the Council.

---

From: Hongguang Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 1994 10:39:08 -0400 (EDT)

Memo
From:	Zhou Hongguang, Council Member from the Southeast
TO:	IFCSS Council
	Lin Changsheng, President of IFCSS HQ
Cc:	IFCSS SVC
Subj:	Memo on Unilateral Actions by IFCSS HQ
Date:	5/25/94

	On the important issues recently, Lin Chengsheng, the President 
of IFCSS again acts as if there is no Council at all. Many CSS have asked 
and ask who represents who. It is absolutely absurd that the Council 
should be responsible for any unilateral actions by Lin Changsheng 
without prior consultation with the Council, especially on the 
important issues. I have no prior knowledge about what is going on with 
the IFCSS HQ except what I learn from the IFCSS HQ News Release and 
CND. Seems it is the same case happening to other members. It is totally 
absurd. Therefore, I do not think the Council bears any responsibilities 
for any unilateral actions taken by the IFCSS HO officers.