Subject: Email conference adjourned; Business should continue ...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 May 1994 19:56:47 -0500 (CDT)

Dear colleagues,                                   
                                                   
1. The Council's second email conference is closed.
   Chen Dong will write the conference minute.     
                                                   
2. Modification of the nomination:
   Since Wang Jing will be too busy in the coming month (sorry, I did
   not get it clear of your real situation :-) and won't be able to
   join the Congress Preparation Taskforce, my nomination needs change.

   Qi Bing has volunteered himself for the job. So, we now have Chen Dong,
   Liu Cheng, Qi Bing for the Taskforce. I here re-submit the nomination
   to the Council for consideration. (All of them have agreed to accept
   the nomination.) I hope you three Council members will start to work
   into the issues right away. 

3. Finanical taskforce
   Please get started and work on the financial issues as soon as possible.
   Many people are watching the action of this Council. Hope Songlin and
   Hongguang will take the duty. Also please don't forget that Mr. Bai Yan
   is also one of the taskforce member. Approaching the end of the semester,
   Hongguang may be a little busy current with his finals. I hope Songlin
   is able to do more work now.

Regards,

Yungui Ding

---

From: Songlin Ren <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 1994 13:39:48 GMT

Yungui and Hongguang:

Please send me the records of IT and the email and phone of Bai Yan to
me.

Songlin

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 May 1994 10:08:51 -0500 (CDT)

Songlin,

Thanks for your message. I have forwarded your inquiry to Bai Yan.
Here is his email: [email-masked] .

If I can find his phone number, I'll tell you know.

Yungui