Subject: Re: Zhang Feng & Zhou Honggang

From: Feng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 1994 15:45:19 -0500 (CDT)

What Changsheng is doing is totally beyond our understanding. HQ used
keeping secret as the exuse for Changsheng's going back to China without
informing the council, What is the exuse this time? This kind of things
keep happening and the only way to stop such stupid things is to suspend
the payment!!!!!

OK, that's correct that the congress passed the resolution for the
condiitional MFN. But what's the use for the huger strike in front of the
White house???????? Do you really hope ot revoke the MFN???????? 

If I were Changsheng, I would have gone to the Chinese Embassy for the
hunger strike, to ask Chinese goverment to meet the requirements for the
renew of MFN. Don't you think this is a better way???? 

I bet the so-called IFCSS iamge will be damaged more than the housing hearing.

Chengdong, I don't know if it's appropiate to pass a motion or a resolution
to force Changsheng to stop the hunger strike right away, otherwise we
will stop the payment and impeach him.

Zhang Feng
5th term council member

On Tue, 24 May 1994, Songlin Ren wrote:

> 
> Lin Changsheng were elected by 5th National Congress of IFCSS. He represent
> IFCSS as a president. The Congress and Council did not have any resolution
> about MFN. President Lin have the right to make the decision.
> 
> I suport Changsheng's action. I don't known why Zhang Feng want to stop
> Changsheng's payment. Dose Council have a resolution that president
> can not hunger strick?
> 
> Songlin
>