From: David Fox <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Oct 1996 19:50:19 -0400

Reply to: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Newsgroups: mule
Subject: cWnn 4.2 little endian bug fixed!

After a hellish day I can finally report why cWnn was not working on
my Linux box (and presumably all other i386 and mips machines.)  It
turns out that there is still an endian related bug in the Chinese
server.  I'll spare you all the gory details of my awful experience,
(which included building debugging versions of both cserver and
mule-23-1933 and running them simultaneously from different emacs
processes) and just post the patch.  (I hope there isn't a more
suitable mailing list for this.  If there is, I hope it finds its way
there.)  I'm making an RPM of this for redhat systems and will upload
it to ftp.redhat.com.

Now I just need to figure out how to set wnn-server-type to cserver
and not have it changed back to jserver by mule-init.el.
--
David Fox	   http://found.cs.nyu.edu/fox		xoF divaD
NYU Media Research Lab   [email-masked]    baL hcraeseR aideM UYN