Subject: Re: Left lane forever!

From: [email-masked] (Mauricio Tavares)
Date: 8 Sep 1995 15:41:11 GMT

Paul Lu ([email-masked]) wrote:
> [email-masked] (Gumby) wrote:

> >What would you do if you were in the left lane of an interstate, and had
> >to slow down because a bonehead driver was going 10 under the limit in the
> >left lane with no intentions of ever getting in the right lane?

> Pass on the right and cut right back in front of her, turn on the LEFT
> blinker.

	I was driving from Jacksonville to Gainesville yesterday when I
found a big landship with some gray hair a little bit above the driver's
seat cruising in the left lane at 50 in a 65 area.  Well, after I got
tired of tailing the ship, I flashed my high beams.  Seconds later the
ship moved to the right lane where it belongs. =)

--

 ===========================+=============================================
| Mauricio Tavares          | "We will attack...                          |
| [email-masked] |  ...under the cover of daylight!" Rimmer    |
 ===========================+=============================================