[Next][Index][Thread]

The Alternative to DRL's !?!?!?!?!

Part II of 	The TRUTH about DRL's

Foul Weather
	Couldn't we wire the headlights to turn on lowbeams when wipers
	are being used?

Long, Empty Roads
	Can't we put up signs on less travelled roads saying "Daytime
 	Running Lights (DRL's) Recommended" beneath the speed limit
	signs?

Motorcycles (check sig)
	Because motorcycles are physically small to begin with, DRL's
	are expecially important for us.  Bikes need to be noticed
	because they are usually travelling faster, and riders are more
	vulnerable.  Please, no 'get a car...' responses.  Most of us
	already have one.

Everyone here who drives can turn on their lights when it gets dark.  Is it
so much to ask for these same people to turn on their DRL's manually,
when the situation warrants it?

-Mike
'93 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo
'95 CBR900RR Fireblade