[Index][Thread]

Really bad PORSCHE drivers

Today I witnessed the completely unexpected:

A purple 911 was waiting at a stoplight.  When the light turned green,
the driver rammed the car into gear - REVERSE GEAR - and stomped on the
petal !!!  Fortunately, the driver of the accelerating station wagon
behind found the brake in time, otherwise there would of been a collision!
I can just see the explanation to the police: "That wagon rear-ended me!"

An honest mistake or complete idiocy ??? You tell me. Is the shifter in a
911 that confusing?

hondaman@engsoc.carleton.ca
Faculty of Engineering, Carleton University