Subject: Las Vegas Speedway Driving School

From: [email-masked] (Jeff Tatum)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 1995 18:02:33 GMT

-------------------------------------

My apologies if you are reading this outside the US:  I'm not sure if
the distribution will be properly controlled from this UUCP site.  :(

-------------------------------------

Better late than never...

At our April San Diego chapter meeting, we were discussing ways to
fill the rest of the slots at our upcoming 2-day driving school.
After thinking a bit, I couldn't remember seeing any mention of it
here, so...

 - When and Where:

Saturday and Sunday, April 29th and 30th, at the Las Vegas International
Speedway.  The track is 1.6 miles long, and is used for SCCA and vintage
racing.

 - What:

This is a high-performance driving school, held under close supervision
by trained instructors.  We use a race track to provide a safe,
controlled environment, but this is NOT a racing school; the emphasis
will be on safe, smooth, controlled driving.

A first-class weekend includes more than just driving.  We have reserved
a block of rooms at the Imperial Palace Hotel, right on the Strip and
home of the famous automobile museum!  An open house on Friday evening
in the museum itself (!) and a gala buffet dinner are included in your
registration.  The entry fee is $225 per driver.

 - Who can attend:

The school is open to members of the BMW CCA and ACA.  Not a member? No
problem - we charge you an additional $35 and you BECOME a CCA member.
Non-BMW entries will be accepted at the discretion of the committee.
(No Formula I cars!).  BMWCCA is a non-profit organization.

So far, the list of cars includes everything from 2002's to RX-7's to a
few NSX's, and even a Lotus.

If you'd like more information, email [email-masked] with your
fax number, and I'll fax you more information, and a registration form.

See you there!

-----------------------------(oo-OO-oo)---------------------------------
      Jeff Tatum                 |       DINAN BMW M6 - CA 86URZ28
                                 |         '75 2002 - Project car
 [email-masked]        |            '87 Jeep Wrangler
------------------------------------------------------------------------