Subject: Re: Cops Tailgating! / Cops running stoplights

From: [email-masked] (Bryan Chow)
Date: 18 Apr 1995 20:58:48 GMT

Last night I was driving down an intersection and a cop was driving
perpendicular to me, and I had the green light.  The cop stopped, I
crossed the intersection, and as soon as I passed he crossed it too
even though the light was still red for him (saw it in my rearview
mirror).

I know he wasn't in an emergency because:

1) he stopped for me to cross
2) he didn't have his siren on

So basically he was just impatient to wait.  I felt like turning
around just to find out where he's going (besides, I was hungry for
some doughnuts too).

SOME cops are jerks!

Bryan

---

From: [email-masked] (Bryan Chow)
Date: 18 Apr 1995 20:58:48 GMT

SOME cops are jerks!

Bryan