Subject: Re: Fastest way through DC

From: [email-masked] (William E. Smith)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 14:09:51 -0400

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Koy
Thanaporn) wrote:

> What's the quickest way through DC.  I'm coming from Baltimore on I-95 
> going to Richmond, Va.
> 
> Thanks,
> Koy

   I would avoid I-95 at all costs.  I found the best way "around"
DC is to use US 301 through P.G and Charles counties.  Then take
it accross the Nice Bride into Virginia.  Then take VA 207 through
Fort A. P. Hill and pick up I-95 just north of Kings Dominion.
Yes, there are a few traffic lights and some congestion in Waldorf,
but it beats the mess on I-95 north of Fredericksburg.

   Just my $ 0.02

-- 
Bill Smith, Scientific Programmer/Analyst, General Sciences Corp.
Internet: [email-masked]        Phone: (301) 286-8471
Mail: Code 910.3, Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD 20771