Subject: Right to travel 6/7

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 95 21:46:24 -0700

[ ...Continued From Previous Message ]

admitted.  Some people, especially in the banking and academic communities,
even support it.  On the other hand, there are those, both in the past and
in the present, that speak out against it.  One of these men was President
John F. Kennedy.  His efforts were detailed in Jim Marrs' 1990 book:
Crossfire:

          Another overlooked aspect of Kennedy's attempt to reform American
     society involves money.
          Kennedy apparently reasoned that by returning to the
     constitution, which states that only Congress shall coin and
     regulate money, the soaring national debt could be reduced by not
     paying interest to the bankers of the Federal Reserve System, who
     print paper money then loan it to the government at interest.
          He moved in this area on June 4, 1963, by signing Executive
     Order 11,110 which called for the issuance of $4,292,893,815 in
     United States Notes through the U.S. Treasury rather than the
     traditional Federal Reserve System.  That same day, Kennedy
     signed a bill changing the backing of one and two dollar bills
     from silver to gold, adding strength to the weakened U.S.
     currency.
          Kennedy's comptroller of the currency, James J. Saxon, had
     been at odds with the powerful Federal Reserve Board for some
     time, encouraging broader investment and lending powers for banks
     that were not part of the Federal Reserve system.  Saxon also had
     decided that non-Reserve banks could underwrite state and local
     general obligation bonds, again weakening the dominant Federal
     Reserve banks.
          A number of "Kennedy bills" were indeed issued - the author
     has a two dollar bill in his possession with the heading "United
     States Note" - but were quickly withdrawn after Kennedy's death.
          According to information from the Library of the Comptroller
     of the Currency, Executive Order 11,110 remains in effect today,
     although successive administrations beginning with that of
     President Lyndon Johnson apparently have simply ignored it and
     instead returned to the practice of paying interest on Federal
     Reserve notes.
          Today we continue to use Federal Reserve Notes, and the
     deficit is at an all time high.

     The point we're trying to make with this is that the IRS taxes you pay
aren't used for government services.  It won't hurt you or the nation to
legally reduce your tax liability.  In fact, it will help both.  And
remember.  It's your money.  You earned it.

      To learn more, please call my BBS, The Sovereignty Workshop at (818)
762-1288. The board is FREE, and we give FULL access by the very FIRST call.
We have many files that will help educate you further about your
Constitutionally-protected RIGHTS, and what you can do NOW to preserve them.
This file is a composite of our 1st 5 "INTRO" files series, so when you call
you need not download those files.  Hope to see you there!

     Here's written information we offer to help you
understand Sovereign Citizenship, and to help you
assert it:

1.   The Sovereignty Intro Program: $10.00    This is a
     basic introduction (100 pages approx.) to the
     concept of Sovereign Citizenship.  This is the
     quickest and least expensive way to become familiar
     with Sovereign Citizenship.  

2.   The Complete Book On Sovereign Citizenship: $60.00  
     If you have some information on Sovereign
     Citizenship, but you want to completely understand
     it before you commit to it, then this was written
     for you.  It contains over 550 pages of material,
     and after you digest all of it, you'll know enough
     about Sovereign Citizenship to feel comfortable
     about declaring it.  If you were to go to the law
     library and copy just the case law we put in this
     primer, it would probably cost you more than $60.00
     just for the inserted material.  

3.   Constitutional Jurisprudence $9.75    Written by
     William Alexander Duer in 1833, this manual is a
     book about the Constitution written to be used as a
     textbook, and for the layman, so the information is
     put forth in easy-to-understand terms.  If you want
     to understand the Constitution, but you don't know
     "legal words," then this is the manual for you!

4.   Commentaries on the Constitution $62.50
     Published by Joseph Story of the Supreme Court in
     1833, this three-volume set is the most complete
     book on the Constitution ever written.  This book
     also contains large sections on American history,
     the history of republics, etc.  This is for those
     that like to read!

5.   The Establishment of State Government in California
     $13.50  Written in 1914 by Cardinal Goodwin, M.A.,
     this is the story of how government in California
     was established, and contains excerpts from the
   [ Continued In Next Message... ]