Subject: Federal Speed Limit Study available.

From: [email-masked] (James Baxter)
Date: 25 Jul 1995 20:32:19 GMT

We at the National Motorists Association made a command decision today 
partly in response to a caller's question ("do you sell this report?").  
We'd been talking about doing that, today that talk turned into action.

The study that I'm talking about is the one that's been covered up by 
'the establishment' since it finds that unreasonably low speed limits do 
not slow down traffic.  (They also found that higher limits do not cause 
traffic to speed up.)  It's called "Effects of Raising and Lowering Speed 
Limits" and was completed in October of 1992.  

This report is not available to the public through any other source, 
including your own government, who paid for this 5 year, multi-state 
study.  That's right, they paid for it and are not releasing it!  Traffic 
engineers will love this one, it is total confirmation of the validity of 
the 85th percentile speed limit theories.

The cost of this 85-page study is $15 plus $4 shipping/handling.  There 
isn't much profit involved in this operation since we're the ones doing 
the copying, on our machine.  Call the National Motorists Association at 
800-882-2785.  If you're not a member, why not?  Call that number to join 
today.

-
Join the NMA! $29/yr.  800-882-2785
National Motorists Association  [email-masked]