[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Speed limits v actual spd

>You idiot.  People were going 70-90 on the I-5 before and after they
>raised the speed limit to 65.  It's pretty dumb comparing a city highway
>that remained at 55 to a 500 mile straighaway that was finally put back
>near what it should be.  Compare the same road with different limits, not
>different roads with different limits.  Otherwise, you'll prove the
>obvious: people drive faster where there is less traffic, better roads,
>and no hills.

Nope.....people drive faster no matter WHAT!  And as for calling someone
an idiot.....thats MR. Idiot to you (can always tell someone on shaky ground
....they hurl insults).

>>CHATS? CHATS?  Hello....McFly!!!!!
>
>Unless your traffic school includes a formal talk session with each
>student, yes you are simply chatting.

Nope....not in my classes.
>Mr. Traffic you aint.

I have a feeling you'll find out sometime soon (or someone like me).
Thanks for the laughs.

Kenny

>Jason O'Rourke

Follow-Ups: References: