Subject: Speedtrap Database -*LOOK*-

From: [email-masked] (Jeff)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 1995 16:50:44 GMT

Hey,
	I don't know if this was posted here or not, but it might help 
some people out.  If you have access to WWW capabiltiies, go to:

http://www.nashville.net/speedtrap

This was in my paper about a week ago, and I checked it out.  It has a 
listing of almost every state (I think some Canada stuff also) and within 
each state is a listing (some shorter, some longer) of speedtraps on many 
roads.  Check it out.

I just checked out a road that I travel a lot (Long Island Expressway 
[495]) in NY.  I read that most of the speed traps along that road only 
check for stuff above 79mph.  I thought that was a little high, but when 
I told that to other people. they said they had heard the same thing 
before.  I don't know if I'm going to do 75mph w/o a radar detector 
(20mph over the limit) but who knows.  Sometimes the traffic flow is 
doing 60, other times everyone's doing 75+.

-Jeff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff K. <[email-masked]> * WWW http://www.liii.com/~jek/ * Home: Long Island, NY
  ** University of Delaware - Newark, Delaware - United States of America **   
* MAINTAINER OF alt.music.bootlegs FAQ * 69 * E-mail for Rare/Live Tape List * 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~