Subject: Re: Speed limit repeal advancing!

From: [email-masked] (-C.ARNONE)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 19:53:21 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
NMA [Bob M] <[email-masked]> wrote:
>The National Speed Limit is one step closer to the end of the road!
>
>
>We don't know the exact wording of the bill right now, but we're 95% sure 
>that the speed limit repeal is intact, as well as the repeal of sanctions 
>against states that don't enact helmet laws.  The truck speed limit issue 
>was supposedly dropped a few weeks ago, it should be a -total, permanent- 
>repeal now.

	On CNN at about 1PM on 11/16, I heard that it looks like a done
deal: THE REPEAL IS GOING TO BE SIGNED!  Clinton may not be signing the budget
balancing provisions, so we all will be faced with staggeringly higher taxes
in the future due to his political manipulation of the truth regarding
entitlement spending and the Federal budget in general, but at least we
will be able to drive > 55 MPH with what little money we have left in our
pockets.  Screw it, maybe I'll go on welfare or disability like everyone
else in the country.  They all seem to have plenty of money.....

[email-masked]