Disclaimer: This wiki is a supplemental venue for discussion related to the Society of American Archivists Annual Meeting; it's NOT hosted or officially endorsed by SAA. Check the SAA Annual Meeting Site for the most up-to-date program information.
Diversity Committee Meeting
The Diversity Committee will be meeting on Tuesday, August 26th in the Plaza Room of the Hilton. The tentative agenda for the meeting follows. If you have issues that you believe the committee should address at its meeting please feel free to drop in or send me some background and I'll add it to the agenda. Feel free to contact me or any of the other Diversity Committee members with questions, concerns, etc.
Terry Baxter, Chair
firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.988.3741
Agenda SAA Diversity Committee 26 August 2008 10am-1pm Hilton San Francisco, Plaza B,
1. Introductions all around.
2. Committee Intern
3. Reports and Announcements:
a. Report to Council
b. 2009 Tribal Archives, Museums, and Libraries Conference
c. Diversity Reader
4. Coordination with other Committee and Council Diversity Actions
5. Internship Proposal
6. Diversity History Proposal
7. Recruitment Materials
8. SAA Demographics Collection
9. Relationship of membership to diversity efforts
10. Diversity Committee initiatives for 2008-2009
11. Other biz of good to the order.