Do you want to be updated when something is added to the site? There are a few options for that.
First there is an option for a mailing list. You can sign up for that here.
The other options are RSS feeds. You can get an RSS feed for the entire site. If you are interested in a particular category, then you can sign for an RSS feed from only that category. Here is the list:
- RSS feeds for entries
- RSS feeds for comments
- RSS feeds for the About page
- RSS feeds for the Historical Photos page
- RSS feeds for the NewsLib page
- RSS feeds for the NewsLib Alumni page
- RSS feeds for the News Library News page
- RSS feeds for the Internships page
- RSS feeds for the Jobs page
- RSS feeds for the Obituaries pageRSS feeds for the Semonche Files
Interested in an RSS feed for another page? Or a tag? For a tag use this syntax: http://www.ibiblio.org/slanews/?tag/tagname=whatevertagnameis&feed=rss2
For example for the blogs tag, you would use:
For the news researcher tag, it would be http://www.ibiblio.org/slanews/?tag=news-researchers&feed=rss2
Read more about creating links to RSS feeds here.