You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2001

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00222 Aug 2001

Dear BhakthAs:

I am posting this note from Sri Anand of Chennai
at his requst to clarify the dates of the two

Sri Vasumathi SamEtha Sri VeerarAghava PrabhavE Nama:

>Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:25:14 +0530
>From: Anand K Karalapakkam <kgk@xxxx>
>To: Sadagopan <sgopan@xxxx>
>Subject: Re:Sri Jayanti
>namO nArAyaNa!
> Dear SrI Sadagopan,
> Please post the following correction to the bhakti-list
> from your side. Thanks.
> Thozappar, the contemporary of NampiLLai
> is different from the Thozappar in context, a disciple
> of AthivaN SaThakopa JIyar {Infact this was
> clear in SrI MaNi's earlier posting; Somehow it has
> been missed by SrI MN Ramanuja}.

Home Page
To subscribe to the list