You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00156 Aug 2005

aDIYEN DASASYA VIGNAPANAM. Please find attached a few VENBAS from
"Thiruppullani mAlai". The Diwan, Ramanathapuram Samasthanam informs
that all the unsold the copies of the book were very recently sold to
a trust for distribution to their members and expresses his inability
to reprint the book. I apologize to the group members for my earlier
incorrect information. So I will send the Venbas in pdf format
regularly and each mail may contain 10 venbas, the constraint to send
more is that I am just learning to type in Tamil.Hope you will enjoy
--

Adiyen,
Dasan,

Thiruppathi Raguveeradayal