You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00176 Aug 2005

Dear Devotees,

You are all invited to come, participate and enjoy the Acharya-Day Celebrations ( Srimat Azhagiyasingars'  Vaibhavam ) on Sept 3rd and 4th, 2005 at Sri Ranganatha Temple ( The detailed Invitation  is attached ) and receive the blessings of Dolai Kannan, the Divya Dampatis - Sri Maha Lakshmi & Lord Sri Ranganatha,   BhAgavatAs and our MahadAchAryAs - Srimat Azhagiyasingars ( the First, 44th and 45th Jeres of  Sri Ahobila Mutt ) besides Bhagavat Sri Ramanuja and Sri Nigamanta Maha Desika.

Please Visit and Register at www.ahobilamutt.org or www.ranganatha.org and we look forward to seeing you all during this wonderful spiritual retreat.

Please feel free to send me a e-mail and we will be blessed to arrange for your Air-Port Pick-Up and Drop-Off and also local accommodation.

Srimat Azhagiyasingar Thiruvadigale Saranam.

Adiyen,

Venkat Kanumalla

of Sri Ranganatha Temple,

Pomona, New York.