You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00210 Aug 2005

Sri Srinivasan Narayanan
Pranams.
Thanks a lot for the Information.
Adiyen
Kannan

Srinivasan Narayanan <malaseen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
SrI:

Pranams:

Sri Swamy Desikan's Sri Sudarsana ashtakam can be down loaded from the
following web site / link

www.prapatti.com

The text is in pdf format and in Sanskrui, Tamil, Telugu ,Kannada and
Roman script.

dasan Srinivasan