You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Aug 2005

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00236 Aug 2005

Srimathe Raamaanujaya Namaha
Srimath Varavara Munaye Namaha

Dear Sri.Sadagopan Swami

Kindly accept my pranams and adiyen's thanks for your
kind words. Adiyen is nothing infront of scholars like
you. It is adiyen's bhaghyam to be even in a position
to communicate with great bhaghavathas like swamin.

As Thondapadipodi Azhwar said in Thirumaalai adiyen is

nothing but 'salamila anilam polen' and wish all the
bhagavathas will accept my mandha budhi's words even
though they are nothing but 'ilaiya pun kavithai'.

Adiyen
Ramanuja Dasan
Sampath Kumar.

Azhwar Emberumanar Jeeyar Thiruvadigale Saranam

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/XUWolB/TM