You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00023 Jul 2008

Jul 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Sriman SatakOpa TatachAr Swamy :

It is very good to hear from you as one of
the ardent Swamy Desika BhakthAs .

Lord Hayagrivan and Swamy desikan are
inseperable . We are going to cover as many
Swamy Desikan's SrI Sookthis in this ebook series .
You are welcome to write in Tamil or English on
Swamy Desikan SrI Sookthis and share it with
other Desika BhakthAs .

You can for instance write on the glorious  BhAshyams of
Swamy Desikan ( ChathusslOki , StOtra Ratnam
and Gadhya Trayam) . They would be most valuable .
Only Who have sought Swamy Desikan's CharaNAravindhams
and perform AarAdhanam for Him can undertake this noble task .
You can start with one of the above BhAshyams .

We will be happy to scan the Vaibhava PrakAsika book
prepared by you , make it available digitally with the help of
Sriraman of Chennai , who prepared the Sri Nrusimha Priya
Issues and have it available for digital on demand printing ,
raise some funds for SrI Thoopul Trust .

Your Mail is incpmplete . At he end , it got cut off !

Na Dhaivam DesikAth Param ,
V.Sadagopan

Swamy Desikan ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,
V.Sadagopan