From: Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Oppiliappan] Ramayana by Periavachan pillai
To: Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, 20 July, 2008, 5:31 PM

SrI:

Dear Dr.Saroja Ramanujam :
Are you referring to Tani SlOkam RaamAyaNam
composed from Dhivya Prabhandham ?

Although Swamy PeriyavAcchAn PiLLai
quoted profusely from Srimad RamayaNam ,
to the best of my knowledge , there has been
no commentary on the entire Srimad RamayaNam .
Sriman Velukkudi KrishNan Swamy has a DVD
on the Tani SlOki of Swamy PVP.

NamO Sri RamachandrAya ,
V.Sadagopan