You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jul 2008

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00141 Jul 2008

Jul 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srimathe Sri Rangaramanuja Maha Desikaya Nama:

Dear Bhagavathas,

It gives me immense pleasure to announce that Sri IVK Chary has completed one more episode in the Veda class, Kuwait by completing the santhai teaching of Aswamedham Part II. This is yet another achievement by Sri IVK Chary on showing the swaroopam to the bhagavathas, by way of teaching vedas. The list of veda teachings completed by Sri Chary mama, goes as follows...

1. Pancha Sooktam.
2. Pancha Santhi.
3. Gosha Santhi.
4. Swasthi Vachanam.
5. Udaksanthi.
6. Namakam (Rudram).
7. Chamakm.
8. Navagraha Sooktam.
9. Taitriyopanishad. (Seeksha valli, Ananda valli, Bhrigu valli)
10. Narayanopanishad.
11. Mahanaraynopanishad .
12. Veda Sattrumurai.
13. Achidram.
14. Aswamedham Part I.
15. Aswamedham Part II.

I am also proud to be one of the few students who learnt all the above from Sri IVK Chary. At this time we all thank the Divya Dampathis, our Acharyans, Sri Chary mama and Sri M.K. Sudarshan for having given us an  opportunity of this kind, in an Islamic country like Kuwait. I also thank the fellow vedadhyayins for the sincere efforts in attending the veda classes, over the 8 year period since the classes started in the year 2000.

The next akanda parayanam (likely to be on 25th/26th September, pl. plan your vacation/visit accordingly) , the annual function to remember our teacher and the vedha bhagams learnt, will include Achidram II also.

Dasan
Vilakkudi R. Raghunathan

R. Raghunathan

Kuwait

Mobile:+965-657 6357

Moderator

Triuvenkatam yahoo groups

PS 1: Next session of the veda patam to be taken is likely to be after the summer vacation here, to be annouced by Sri Chary mama on the akanda parayanam day.

PS 2: Any of you, your like minded friends and relatives wish to spread veda sabdham by hosting the veda parayanams from Sri IVK Chary and his students in Kuwait, on Ekadasi days, monthly sravanam days, Acharyan Thirunakshatram days or other special days (birthday, wedding day etc. in the family) are requested to contact me or any member in Kuwait, for further details.

PS 3: Any of you, your like minded friends and relatives who are not a member and wish to become member of triuvenkatam e-group may go to the yahoo groups site and enrol as member. Alternatively an e-mail may be sent to me.

PS 4: There are no fees for becoming a member in Tiruvenkatam group Kuwait or the e-group globally.

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan
http://www.sadagopan.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia