You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Sep 2004

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00033 Sep 2004

Sep 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Devotees,

Today is the 5th day of the 10 day utsavam preceding the Prana Pratishtapana Utsavam of Sri Rukmini Sathyabhama Sametha Sri Venugopala Perumal on 11th Sep,2004 in Edison,New Jersey.

We have been  experiencing blissful divine experiences for the past 4 days singing Sri Nammalwar's Thiruvaimozhi and Swami Desikan's prabhandham and Stotramala in front of Perumal. Lots of devotees attended in person as well as through telebridge facility to participate in utsavam. We urge you not to miss this rare oppurtunity and encourage you to participate in this event. Schedule for today is given below:

dasan,
Venkat Sreenivasan

Recitation for the 5th day of the 10 day Utsavam between 07:30 pm and 09:30 pm ET

5-Sun,Sep 5,2004

Divya Prabhandham:

Podhu Tanian,

Tiruppallandu,