You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00013 Apr 2002

Apr 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srimathe Ramanujaye namaha

Dear All Srivaishnavas

Adiyen would like to announce on behalf ofVEDICs about the forthcoming Upanyasam of Mumookshipudi by HH Vanamamalai Jeeyar Swamy on this Saturday 6th April .

Everyone knows the  importance of "Mumookshupudi", a great work by Swamy Pillalokachariar, Learning thru Acharya is the Ultimate and here it is,
hence we request all the Srivaishnavas to login to the bridge and hear the Upanyasam by HH Jeeyar swamy .

This is the first session and hence Swamy will start with Avathariky(dont miss it) , let we pray to the lotus feet of Pillalokachar and all our Poorvachariars to guide us throught this learning session .

We also plan to get some books on this topic soon.

Time - 7.00 am PST, 9.00 Central, 8.30 pm IST
Date- 6th April 2002
Ph no - 405 244 5555 , Access Code- 1533#

Suggested donation - $10.0 thru www.radioramanuja.com

Azhwar Emberumanar Jeeyar Thiruvadigale Saranam

Guna Venkat

Ph 408 588 6672 (W)
guna_venkat@xxxx

Home Page